Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido (62398 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by stane007: 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
Few hours after we reported that Chioma Avril, Nigerian superstar, Davido's girlfriend has secured her N60million deal in Abuja, her boyfriend has disclosed that her cooking show 'The Chef Chi Show', will be aired soon.

According to Davido, they've already signed a strategic Partnership and sponsorship contract with Dunes Center Abuja, for the cooking show. His post reads;

Who’s ready for @thechefchicooking show!!! #NewdealAlert powered by Dunes ... coming to a screen near you !!! I don turn manager oo for sponsorship Email : thechefchishow@gmail.com

Today we signed a strategic Partnership and sponsorship contract with Dunes Center Abuja @dunesAbuja for “The Chef Chi Show”
First endorsement and cooking show
Congratulations to Chef Chi (Chioma) @thechefchi
For Sponsorship
Thechefchishow@gmail.com

https://lailasnews.com/chioma-avril-set-to-launch-her-cooking-show-the-chef-chi-show/

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Hfavored: 2:26pm On May 08, 2018
Good for him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
wow cheesy cheesy

are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by ShitHead(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
Assurance goal!

That's what relationship is all about. Support.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Ahmed0336(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2018
Chioma don turn overnight celebrity thanks to davido. Many girls will be hating on her grin

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
Davido is really doing good for this babe

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by kapelvej: 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
Nice one

6 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by cinoedhunter: 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
This chioma eh.... is she nt my missing younger sister sef angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Firgemachar: 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
Nice one.
Davido is in charge.
Yorubas always on top of Igbos.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Donopsiano(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
i guess everybody dat tastes from her food will now be drooling and looking for assurance from her cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
Davido and Charles okocha will make better presidents than this junketing sickly clown we have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by jbreezy: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
And sinz davido bought chioma d porsche, my gf has bin cooking for me 2-4-7...in fact, na d 3rd meal wey she go cook today i dey chop so..burrh i neva tell ha d moni wey dey my account no fit buy bicycle tyre talkless of porsche

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
This girl go get Hiv

5 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by willi926(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
The God of Chioma locate me na.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Eleniyan007(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
How does dis empower my my akant balance

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by eberetos: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
When you meet the right woman, you will know!!!!

11 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by firstolalekan(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
BABCOCK WASTED OLOSHO TURN CELEB undecided

PERFECT MATCH FOR DAVIDO grin grin grin

8 Likes

When you're dating a real man and not a fvckboy. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
Will I get to taste the food?

1 Like

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by justinalumbi: 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
Congratulations my brother and sister more are coming in Jesus Name!

16 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Amiblaize77(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
Nothing to type sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Daddyboy101(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
I love what Davido is doing...not sum that will use their girlfriends for Y Plus....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Aldebaran(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
Nice... grin
Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
Even if he later dumps her, she no go feel am for body. She don make am already cheesy
#millionaire_chioma

14 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by fucktoto: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
these guys' relationship might just be a publicity stunt after all. anything to boost their careers.

don't be surprised when news about their 'breakup' hits the media.

3 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by codedflowz(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
This girl get Brain

Davido sef na Businessman

8 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by AprokoGirl: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
shocked

DAVIDO NAMED INFINIX AMBASSADOR ALSO

SEE MORE PICTURES FROM THE DEAL SIGNING HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/5437/the-chef-chi-cooking-show/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by lekkan(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
But why is he the manager??
I think that's the real assurance grin grin, make babe no come later talk say one kind craze enter her head... Baba go just carry all him money back

10 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by ZorGBUooeh: 3:50pm On May 08, 2018
Davido,im fans ad dis gel na real mumu oo..Davido buy am car worth 12 million inflate the price to 40 sumtin million, pipu still dey hype dem.

The reason he bought her the car was to make that south African actress that fought him regret she dint accept his sexual offer.

A childish rich man can do anytin to make a gel regret her action..That south African female artiste is a hero.
The guyman think say na every gel wan straff am with im money undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Chef Chi Show: Chioma Avril Launches Cooking Show. Poses With Davido by psychologist(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
Classy girl
See how that she not even drolling over davido, it is David drolling over her

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.