Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) (33402 Views)

Help!!! My Dad's Cashew Farm Doesn't Produce / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
You can get all that you need about agribusiness on my page by clicking www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Only the tough gets going when the situation is tough and rough.

Don't be deceived, it will not be too rosy to succeed, if success can be picked from roadside,everybody will be successful.

Never give up! even if it seems all is not working as initially hoped
Work harder and smarter
Good morning.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by austinofex(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2018
I have dry clean splitted ginger, cashewnut , maize and soya beans available for sale, all for delivery expect for the cashewnut.
call/whatsapp: 08139169686
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Go for your dream and never give in
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2018
g
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
You can't change the future in the future, start investing today for the goal of tomorrow.

Kindly follow me on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
You must pay 100% attention to your farm management. it's easier to set up a farm than to manage it
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2018
The basic fact about building a successful agribusiness is that it cannot be done alone, you need relationships,collaborations and partnership.

It is very tough out there and you need to spread the risk and pressures that comes with doing it.

Good morning
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
No matter what knocks you down in life, get up and keep going. NEVER GIVE UP. Great blessings come as a result of great perseverance.

check my facebook page for agribusiness updates on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2018
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but by appreciating what we do have.

When you love and appreciate what you have, you have everything you need.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good day.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4613225/no-1-secret-successful-entrepreneur

one of my latest article you need to read and digest if you want to be successful in agribusiness
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Cashew is one of the long term agribusiness you can venture into

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
If you are thinking long term and want to venture into agribusiness,you can look into the direction of cashewnut farming.
You can read more on one of my article here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4505152/3-reasons-need-start-cashew

Its a good,educative and insightful read for those interested in venturing into cashew business.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
@ebudola128, pics not showing.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Monday motivation.

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
gold

Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2018
I am so excited because another season of cashew but harvest is closer.
Time to make money.
Starting is easier,
You can join the cashew millionaires' train
check my page on www.Facebook.com/waleagro on the various opportunities available and how you can join.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:35am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance people... May it bring you good tidings,happiness,prosperity to you all.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
If you want to setup your cashew farm,then this thread is for you.
You can also visit my page to learn more. www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVWUU74gBQ
Book for your seedlings now!
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Happy new 2019. May it bring more blessing,prosperity and good health.
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Cashew is a very important cash crop in Nigeria.
it generate highest revenue for the country in the second quarter of 2018 and it was a source of foreign exchange for farmers.
cashew is a money generating venture for smart agro-preneurs and investors.
invest in cashew farming business for a profitable future.
The land is green.

check my Facebook page www.Facebook.com/waleagro for more
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2019
You want a consistent and sustainable income,try cashew.
its recommended as one of the profitable cashcrop you can venture into that guarantee your financial future for life
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
www.facebook.com/waleagro

Only massive action on your goal will get you there this 2019
Take action...
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
For your consultancy,farm setup, management services etc Kindly contact 08164628081
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by damoceile: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Interested in agric but no funds... I how do I access the funds from BOI
Re: How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2019
damoceile:
Interested in agric but no funds... I how do I access the funds from BOI
There are many strategies I can introduce to you, unfortunately this space might not be enough to say it all.
you can call me on 08164628081 to discuss more on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Fish Farming And Pig Farming: Which Is More Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.