Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos (58492 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Amagite2: 3:29pm On May 08, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Cee-C seems to be making some money moves with Davido and his babe, Chioma.

The ladies shared lovely selfies of themselves as they met in Abuja yesterday, and Cee-C was also spotted moving with Davido and Ubi Franklin during an ad shoot.

She has now joined the 30BG crew in a private jet as they return to Lagos today.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/cee-c-jets-back-to-lagos-with-davido-and-his-girlfriend-photos.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Benjom(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
She has finally joined the 30B Gang. I know she'll be happy to be in their midst cheesy

Don't ever submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these samples. They're recruiters' choice:
https://www..com/cv-samples

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by chriskosherbal(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2018
Your time has definitely come cee c

Utilize it well oooo...

16 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by martyns303(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2018
Honestly, when u put ur relationship too much out there, chances are it's going to get bruised left, right and center then crash.

Most serious relationships are kept low key and out of public eye.

12 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 08, 2018
Is she their errand girl?

30 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by dapsoneh: 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
One time this chichi go fine, another time, she no go fine

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
The way we Cee C fans rejoice on top yeye things is amazing to watch. Even ubi franklin was on board. Yet some are shouting "Cee C you are rolling with davido you are not on their level". Nonsense!

It's a co-incidence. Davido and chioma are returning to Lagos, Cee C has also finished what carried her to Abuja and is returning to Lagos too. Anybody who knows davido knows he helps people alot. Is he suppose to carry ubi franklin and others and leave Cee C to enter public plane when she is going his way cheesy cheesy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by itspzpics(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2018
Big ppl

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by lyrical(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2018
these girls no too fine...............(on another thought) but they are FINEEEEE....................hehehehehehehehhe (disboystopcodeine)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Partnerbiz3: 4:48pm On May 08, 2018
I have not been 10km away from a plane let alone flying shocked

Chai

28 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by naijapage(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2018
kiss kiss

SEE UNLIMITED PICTURES FROM TODAY'S DEAL SIGNING HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/5533/ceec-davido-and-chioma/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Hennepin: 4:50pm On May 08, 2018
I guess Cee-c won't remain a "virgin" for long. Ride on my sister

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by johnime: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
You know you are watching a Nigerian movie when it says "35yrs later" but the dog in the yard is still alive.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by MrGreenMavro: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
grin

cee-c don turn Sisi o...as she join 30BG crew

make she sha no influence Chioma with stubbornness o

wait shey dat guy dy swot dance shaku shaku? angry

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Gangster1ms: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
Chioma better be careful.. this cee c no be better person o.

By the way, is that Anthony Joshua's brother? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by 9aiboard: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
Money team

Luvmp
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by SoapQueen(f): 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
Prophets and Prophetesses, how market?

Winning girl, Cee-C.

Haters will say the ad shots she went for was for "Cee-C bitters "

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by FlirtyGist: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by ask4double(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

Chai
You will not only fly in it, you can actually own it. Work hard and keep faith.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Jamie90(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
Chioma obviously jazzed davido. She is just too ugly to be this lucky.

C cee is barely average looking. Perhaps, with the exception of bambam, she would have been the ugliest housemate.

Davido's big head confuses me all the time. I mean, don't they do head reduction surgery.

The boy in red is very handsome.

26 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by stubbornman(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2018
IGBO WOMEN.... CORRECT PEOPLE grin

7 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2018
Hmm, Chioma gotta be careful. I see a potential boyfriend snatcher around.

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by bedspread: 4:53pm On May 08, 2018
Chef chi should beware of the spirit in cee-c...

There is definitely an Evil spirit in that girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Factfinder1(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2018
Like play like play fee c will jazz and snatch davido just watch
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by lekkan(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2018
Before nko?? If na you, you go sad??
Ride On Baby.... You're just starting
Benjom:
She has finally joined the 30B Gang. I know she'll be happy to be in their midst cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Oduwils222(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

Chai
Bro, ur not alone in this.

10 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by troublemakea(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2018
with the way shi shi is looking you'd know her life is full of bitterness and evil

my only pity is the innocent chioma bfr shi shi infect her with bitterness

what a ugly useless girl. yes I dey vex n para

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by darlingnuel(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2018
Dear Blogger, Ceec wasn't 'spotted': the shot was deliberately authorised and published by Davido or either of the persons in that flight. Choose your words wisely

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by EFejoJO(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2018
nICE Pic though Looks Like family Picture CEE C can't just stop FLaunty her Back side Her selling point

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2018
h
Re: Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos by Desyfoley1452(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2018
Igbo girls and money

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos) / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.