Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (39859 Views)

2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by boay(m): 1:28am On May 09, 2018
AlphaPen:

I got the mail, I have chosen my preferred location.

Now, I'm trying to login but it's saying I haven't been shortlisted. I thought getting the mail meant one has been shortlisted.

What's going on?

Try again. I experienced d same thing. But it's successful now

2 Likes

Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by salesforce: 2:08am On May 09, 2018
ok
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Halliruzyln(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2018
Check it now and see. I had similiar problem yesterday, but was able to do it now.
abdulbnyusuf:
I have gotten the mail in the afternoon, been trying but saying portal close, but it open and it didn't show me the option to choose center, just my application overview, nothing else.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Halliruzyln(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2018
Am here
RHEMAFELIX:
Please is there anyone who do not have an International Passport but has been shortlisted?
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Halliruzyln(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2018
It's just a matter of luck bro. I submitted my application 2 days to the deadline but was shortlisted.
CSmooth:

I applied almost immediately the portal opened and I uploaded ALL the required documents. I wish I know why I wasn't shortlisted

3 Likes

Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by AlphaPen(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2018
Yeah.

It's successful now.

Bless up folks
boay:

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2018
Halliruzyln:
It's just a matter of luck bro. I submitted my application 2 days to the deadline but was shortlisted.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by lanocfoods: 8:59am On May 09, 2018
I can't find my print out with my details cry cry my village ppl abeg oh
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by ishaq05(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2018
Pls any source
princely83:
For the France, Germany and China, the successful candidates for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the may/ early June. Goodluck!
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2018
Halliruzyln:
Check it now and see. I had similiar problem yesterday, but was able to do it now.

Yes have done it this morning

Thanks
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2018
lanocfoods:
I can't find my print out with my details cry cry my village ppl abeg oh
You can reprint it sir, just click on overview and then click on print slip
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Amacharles: 10:46am On May 09, 2018
Donlawrence:

I was not shortlisted for the UK scholarship interview but I attended the F/G/C interview.

I am a PhD candidate. I was asked to introduce myself, then I was also asked to tell them about my proposed research. I was also asked to explain my methodology.
Then questions came up from what I answered like what is the research gap, is there any work done previously in this field, etc.

Good luck to those shortlisted.

I got the mail also . I'm going for PhD, I selected abj. Though I was confused about the interview panel to choose. I'm going for Environmental Monitoring, Environmental change and Environmental Engineering in different universities though. And the panels I'm to choose from are Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental and Management.
I had to choose Environmental and Management.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Samdex1(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2018
Source ??
princely83:
For the France, Germany and China, the successful candidates for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the may/ early June. Goodluck!
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by marcangelo(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2018
boay:

Thank God for ur idea...
Yesterday I tried using opera mini and uc web browser and it showed not shortlisted,
Just now i tried using opera mini and uc web browser and it says not shortlisted, then immediately after that i tried using Google chrome and it took me to interview venue selection..

I almost lost hope yesternight..

#Gods grace..
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by thelastgenius: 11:33am On May 09, 2018
marcangelo:

Thank God for ur idea...
Yesterday I tried using opera mini and uc web browser and it showed not shortlisted,
Just now i tried using opera mini and uc web browser and it says not shortlisted, then immediately after that i tried using Google chrome and it took me to interview venue selection..

I almost lost hope yesternight..

#Gods grace..

Did you get the mail?
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by EngrTommy: 12:38pm On May 09, 2018
Please who is shortlisted for this PTDF scholarship and when are we writing the exam, what are the likely questions, how can we source for real past questions?[/color]

Thanks.
Tommy[color=#006600]
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by EngrTommy: 1:03pm On May 09, 2018
Please what are we suppose to go to the exam center with?
Are we going with any print out?
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Sherlock5577: 3:20pm On May 09, 2018
EngrTommy:
Just exercise a little patience. You would most likely be informed of the required documents in a follow up mail, just like those interviewed for the France, Germany and China scholarship.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by lanocfoods: 6:53pm On May 09, 2018
abdulbnyusuf:

You can reprint it sir, just click on overview and then click on print slip
Thanks, was not selected
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by nnamathy: 7:18pm On May 09, 2018
EngrTommy:
Originals of the credentials you uploaded,
4 copies of your S.O.P
Acknowledgement slip
Invitation email print out..
And some other things
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by nnamathy: 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
EngrTommy:
Please who is shortlisted for this PTDF scholarship and when are we writing the exam, what are the likely questions, how can we source for real past questions?[/color]

Thanks.
Tommy[color=#006600]
It's an interview.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by noahnaira: 8:03pm On May 09, 2018
nnamathy:

It's an interview.
Any idea on the nature of the interview ?
Or is there anyone who has idea. Please share here
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by boay(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2018
nnamathy:

Originals of the credentials you uploaded,
4 copies of your S.O.P
Acknowledgement slip
Invitation email print out..
And some other things
Please what is SOP and acknowledgement slip?
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by boay(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2018
I received today the same e-mail about interview centre selection again and I have selected my interview centre yesterday. Pls what is the meaning of this? What should I do
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2018
boay:
I received today the same e-mail about interview centre selection again and I have selected my interview centre yesterday. Pls what is the meaning of this? What should I do

I received same email today around 11AM. But my friend said he received email about center address abs document to take along
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by eclint(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2018
Congrats to all of us.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Bodmillz: 12:29am On May 10, 2018
abdulbnyusuf:

I received same email today around 11AM. But my friend said he received email about center address abs document to take along

Did he get date for the interview?
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Kawlingz: 3:47am On May 10, 2018
boay:

Please what is SOP and acknowledgement slip?

SOP - Statement of Purpose
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Mazimc(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2018
abdulbnyusuf:

Was the interview date specified alongside??
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Mechatronix: 9:21am On May 11, 2018
Bodmillz:

Did he get date for the interview?

Now that we have selected and submitted Exam centers, what do we expect next??
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by Bodmillz: 4:09pm On May 11, 2018
Mechatronix:

Now that we have selected and submitted Exam centers, what do we expect next??

Date and time of the Interview, documents to bring along and address of the centre.
Re: 2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted by kreezBreezy: 5:09pm On May 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Celebrates UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele (photo) / Benue State University Bans Thick Beard (Photo) / Covenant University Becomes 1st Nigerian Varsity to be Granted License For PMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.