Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? (885 Views)

After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by mrphysics(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2018
Of recent, relationships no longer last more than 6 months. It is therefore in order to commend people/partners that were able to romance past their first 6 months.

How was your relationship within its first 6 months? What were the challenges? And for those whose current relationship isn't up to 6 months, kindly let us know how you guys are moving and overcoming the hurdles.
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2018
Any problem or issues you want to fix in my relationships
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2018
Nothing extra ordinary, it's just mess, fuc.k, fuc.k. I had back pain, felt lightheaded, very weak then came back strong. When she saw the heavy slamming, she say I no love am but I love well well. I'm just being reserve.

What else do you want?
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:45pm On May 08, 2018
Trust me when I say relationship is one heck of a fraud

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 08, 2018
Here to read comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by mrphysics(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
Paulpaulpaul:
Nothing extra ordinary, it's just mess, fuc.k, fuc.k. I had back pain, felt lightheaded, very weak then came back strong. When she saw the heavy slamming, she say I no love am but I love well well. I'm just being reserve.

What else do you want?
Within the first 6 months, you ate the food 24/7, why won't she feel used cheesy cheesy

Seems it's the same experience everywhere. tongue tongue

I pity second hand users, because they have to take the punishment for the first guy.
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by mrphysics(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Here to read comments cheesy
Who will write what you will read?
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Who will write what you will read?
Lol... i will wait cheesy
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by OneLazyGirl: 7:46am On May 09, 2018
One word: AMAZING!
Re: How Was Your First 6 Months In Your Relationship? by smileysmiley(f): 8:00am On May 09, 2018
Contrary to popular belief, the first few months were rough. We were so close to breaking up but after we passed that stage, we came out stronger. I used to think beginning months were the best, it's the reverse in my case. It's a year plus and I just have this feeling that I'll marry this man, he's an amazing person and with each passing day I fall more in love with him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Facebook Attack Man Who Shared Photo Of A Woman He Allegedly Slept / How To Tighten Your Vagina And Eliminate Bad Odours From It..video Explanation / Thank you!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.