Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too (19119 Views)

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2018
Jesus and Mohammed both existed but they were just humans... meanwhile Deism is the real deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Martinez19(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2018
vaxx:
The consensus of the great majority of historians is that the both existed . however The miracles associated with each, of course, are the subject of argument.
grin

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sean079: 2:49pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

Its not clear which Pharaoh. The bible didn't mention the name of the Pharaoh. It just said Pharaoh. However, some historians and Christian theologians have theorized the bible Moses as being anywhere from Pharaoh Thutmosis, Setti II, and others.

What about pharaoh aknehton or so because he was the first pharaoh that challenge the status-quo resulting in beleive in one god which is the life in sun. He was later dethroned n chased out of egypt through the mount sinai. I think his followers were the progenitor of judaism and modified the religion to the present state.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

@Hati13

You're talking about what bible theologians are saying, not historians. There were accomplished historians living in same town when Jesus supposedly lived, but none of them wrote anything about him.

Well, keep reading, I'll let you know why you think he existed. The Jesus you know is an Italian- a swap of the REAL person who Rome never believed to be the messiah or a messiah. Jesus is not just an invention but a fraud.

Yes, he existed, but only in literature!. I will get to that later today or tomorrow.
Some non-theologian historians also say that Jesus existed in real life. You may think otherwise but I also agree with them. But like I said, his claim was either fabrication or dictated by Alien.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by mankand(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2018
walcut:
Jesus and Mohammed both existed but they were just humans... meanwhile Deism is the real deal.

Lol go read the book titled "The Bible unearthed" written by a Jewish archaeologist.

Also get the book titled "The golden stool" written by edwin w Smith. It talks about the europeanization of the African mind through Christianity

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by mankand(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2018
The first people to be called Christians were not in anthioc just as it was claimed in the Bible but rather in ancient kemet under a Greek general who was made king of Egypt after the invasion of Alexander. They wereaactually the worshippers of Oserapis which is the fusion of osiris and apis

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

@Hati13

You're talking about what bible theologians are saying, not historians. There were accomplished historians living in same town when Jesus supposedly lived, but none of them wrote anything about him.

Well, keep reading, I'll let you know why you think he existed. The Jesus you know is an Italian- a swap of the REAL person who Rome never believed to be the messiah or a messiah. Jesus is not just an invention but a fraud.

Yes, he existed, but only in literature!. I will get to that later today or tomorrow.

If Jesus or Yeshua (as the Jews call Him) existed only in literatures...how come the Jews/Judaists who never accepted Him as the Messiah still acknowledge His existence in their history?

What do they stand to gain by acknowledging the existence of someone they never accepted as their messiah?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2018
mankand:
The first people to be called Christians were not in anthioc just as it was claimed in the Bible but rather in ancient kemet under a Greek general who was made king of Egypt after the invasion of Alexander. They wereaactually the worshippers of Oserapis which is the fusion of osiris and apis
We are used to having strange characters posing as Christians.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

@Hati13

go though this thread below, i have done justice to Jesus existence. but you may brings flaws in it here if you see one. and you may also wish to discuss Mohammed existence if you so doubt. please my evidence do not rely on the bible. they are all academic public review. https://www.nairaland.com/4398649/why-should-not-bother-debate
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:35pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter let me ask you a question..... do you also believe the 12 disciples of Jesus did not exist?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2018
vaxx:
musicwriter let me ask you a question..... do you also believe the 12 disciples of Jesus did not exist?

They are the 12 signs of the zodiac... It's all symbolism.. Go to St Peter Square or basilica in Rome.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 09, 2018
walcut:

Deism is Pure

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:49pm On May 09, 2018
sonmvayina:

They are the 12 signs of the zodiac... It's all symbolism.. Go to St Peter Square or basilica in Rome.
if i get you well, you mean the 12 disciples do not exist, the are just symbolism?

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2018
I cried when I figure out the deception..... Why will they do this to us.. That is pure wickedness

And to think that we exchanged our beautiful heritage and Spirituality for this fugazee makes me mad

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by sonmvayina(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2018
vaxx:
if i get you well, you mean the 12 disciples do not exist, the are just symbolism?

Yes, jesus is the sun(light) the 12 disciples are the 12 major constellation.. It is all allegory

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2018
vaxx:

There's no longer anything to believe. What I need is proof.

Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, These are not Middle Eastern names! They are European names. Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, etc, could NEVER have been a Jewish name!. Go to Palestine where Jesus was said to have lived, and find out how their names look like.

These names were assigned by Rome as characters in the book they were writing, now called the Bible. They could have called them anything, like, Rat, Goat, Dog, Chicken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, These are not Middle Eastern names! They are European names. Mark, John, Matthew, Luke, etc, could NEVER have been a Jewish name!. Go to Palestine where Jesus was said to have lived, and find out how their names look like.

These names were assigned by Rome as characters in the book they were writing, now called the Bible. They could have called them anything, like, Rat, Goat, Dog, Chicken.

The first question to ask is if the Bible was originally written in English...or whether it was translated from other languages into English...

Jesus is not a Jewish name...likewise Matthew,Mark, Luke or John

Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus....likewise, all those other Apostles would have their Hebrew names which is their original names...and not the translated names we now know them by...

In summary...these apostles existed...just as Yeshua did...

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
double post
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes, jesus is the sun(light) the 12 disciples are the 12 major constellation.. It is all allegory

I would like to know which Peter ... Emperor Nero ordered to be crucified...

I would also like to know which Paul... Emperor Nero ordered to be beheaded...
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 4:33pm On May 09, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes, Jesus is the sun(light) the 12 disciples are the 12 major constellation.. It is all allegory
lol. you must be a joker. you need to get yourself abreast with evidence bro. the 12 pops up in religion and it is common - the Greek pantheon, the first Roman one - it is directly related to even older religions and our 12 moon cycles. It is actually when Christianity begins growing that this number began to lose its importance. so ideas may be similar even if they are not from the same region. the traditional oromo of Ethiopia also has 10 commandment that was said to be given to Jews in their tradition,will you be suggesting the Jews copy from them. since theirs happens to be much older? how come Yoruba and the oromo of Ethiopia has almost the same concept of olodumare.(GOD) will you be saying one copy from others. I KNOW THE IDEAS ARE SIMILAR BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

Jesus had a band of followers, including women. When the Gospel writers wrote down the stories of Jesus from oral tradition after the departure of Jesus, they used numerology to convey that Jesus left behind all he needed. There are four gospel writers and several other letters that mention them. and those writings didn't just appear out of nowhere. i may accept to some extent that bible contains some errors but not in its entirety. unless you want to throw the entire bible into doubt. mind you am not a bible believer.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

If Jesus or Yeshua (as the Jews call Him) existed only in literatures...how come the Jews/Judaists who never accepted Him as the Messiah still acknowledge His existence in their history?

What do they stand to gain by acknowledging the existence of someone they never accepted as their messiah?

Note that the people in Israel today claiming to be the Jews are not the same as biblical Jews. They are converts who converted to Judaism when Africans brought the religion to the middle East. They are imposters and have no idea what the history of Judaism or even Christianity. If you want to know about Judaism or Christianity, better ask Palestinians or Ethiopians or Sudanese people, because they are the remnants of the biblical Jews, though they now identify as Muslims. Ethiopians still identify as Christians and Muslims, though.
However, the only reason they believe is also based on Roman records, which cites a Flavian Josephus as mentioning the word "Messiah" in one of his writing. That piece of information he wrote was also discredited by historians, since they were hundreds of Messiahs seeking to liberate Israel from Roman colonialism.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 4:39pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

The only phenomenon where prove exist is in mathematics, which means there will not be any element of errors, even in science what we have is evidence. scientifically we do not prove but provide evidence. there are evidence Jesus existed and likewise his disciples . and no counter rebuttal is yet solid enough to debunk this evidence. I AM YET TO SEE ONE
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

Note that the people in Israel today claiming to be the Jews are not the same as biblical Jews. They are converts who converted to Judaism when Africans brought the religion to the middle East. They are imposters and have no idea what the history of Judaism or even Christianity. If you want to know about Judaism or Christianity, better ask Palestinians or Ethiopians or Sudanese people, because they are the remnants of the biblical Jews, though they now identify as Muslims. Ethiopians still identify as Christians and Muslims, though.
However, the only reason they believe is also based on Roman records, which cites a Flavian Josephus as mentioning the word "Messiah" in one of his writing. That piece of information he wrote was also discredited by historians, since they were hundreds of Messiahs seeking to liberate Israel from Roman colonialism.

1) If the people currently occupying the land of Israel claiming to be Jews but impostors as you earlier mentioned, please give historical evidence on who these people really are.

2) Going back to Josephus Flavius a reputable historian of Jewish origin (and a former zealot)...I hope you know he is fully aware of the existence of Jesus (Yeshua) in Jewish History.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by OkaiCorne(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2018
Meanwhile musicwriter, continue with your posts while answering questions on this thread so you don't get distracted,
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

The first question to ask is if the Bible was originally written in English...or whether it was translated from other languages into English...

Jesus is not a Jewish name...likewise Matthew,Mark, Luke or John

Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus....likewise, all those other Apostles would have their Hebrew names which is their original names...and not the translated names we now know them by...

In summary...these apostles existed...just as Yeshua did...

Nobody knows what their names were at all. Three hundred years has passed after Jesus supposedly lived before Rome began writing the Bible. The ancient scripts from where the new testament was copied don't have names of writers on them. All names were assigned by Rome.

I am on the way and will get to all that later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2018
vaxx:
The only phenomenon where prove exist is in mathematics, which means there will not be any element of errors, even in science what we have is evidence. scientifically we do not prove but provide evidence. there are evidence Jesus existed and likewise his disciples . and no counter rebuttal is yet solid enough to debunk this evidence. I AM YET TO SEE ONE

I used to make those arguments in the past in defence of Jesus until I did my research, and discovered they was no Jesus.

However, I've not began Jesus yet, I'll get to that. Once you understand how he was created and why, you'll understand he never existed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

1) If the people currently occupying the land of Israel claiming to be Jews but impostors as you earlier mentioned, please give historical evidence on who these people really are.

2) Going back to Josephus Flavius a reputable historian of Jewish origin (and a former zealot)...I hope you know he is fully aware of the existence of Jesus (Yeshua) in Jewish History.

1. Search Google for "the lost history. who stole black history" follow the lead at africason.com and read the article about the identify of the real Jews.

2. Josephus was a sell-out working against his own people under Roman occupation. He was so against his people that he adopted FLAVIAN, which is a Roman name. Historians have long discredited his mention of a "Messiah" as a forgery.

I am on the way. I will get to all that later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 5:20pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

I used to make those arguments in the past in defence of Jesus until I did my research, and discovered they was no Jesus.

However, I've not began Jesus yet, I'll get to that. Once you understand how he was created and why, you'll understand he never existed.
Before you go ahead with your postulation, ensure you also destroy Josephus evidence alongside. hope you read about Josephus’s works?, if no, it include a much less-famous passage that’s definitely genuine. Buried deep in Book 20 of his Antiquities of the Jews and is a passing reference to the execution of “the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James”. That’s as far as it goes. But it confirms the historical existence of James and therefore Jesus.

let me tell you about Josephus,he was a Jew who did not believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or Christianity. In The Antiquities of the Jews, book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3 . This is what the famous historian Flavius Josephus writes:

“Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works—a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross..." ensure you debunk this evidence as well, then i can take you seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 5:45pm On May 09, 2018
musicwriter:

1. Search Google for "the lost history. who stole black history" follow the lead at africason.com and read the article about the identify of the real Jews.

2. Josephus was a sell-out working against his own people under Roman occupation. He was so against his people that he adopted FLAVIAN, which is a Roman name. Historians have long discredited his mention of a "Messiah" as a forgery.

I am on the way. I will get to all that later.
Jewish Antiquities contains only a partial interpolation as said by historians and scholars. and they unanimously view Jewish Antiquities as fully authentic. Furthermore, the bible according to Paul, even did not view Jesus as a “heavenly being”, Paul illustrate Jesus as a human descendant of the human King David (Romans 1:3), Paul also confirm that Jesus had a human brother (Galatians 1:19, 1 Corinthians 9:5),in addition Paul says Jesus was actually buried (1 Corinthians 15:4), and so much more. and likewise from another Jewish historian pliny the eiders. it seems you are silent about muhamed existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopara1(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2018
Faithful Christains!Seriously we are in Perilous Time...Let's not be deceive by this sugar coated lies from the pit of HELL! The Holy Bible is so accurate and am not overly surprise...2Timothy 3vs1-8, 1Tim.1 vs 1&2 and 2Tim.4vs1-5. Watch and Pray!

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by policy12: 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
hopara1:
Faithful Christains!Seriously we are in Perilous Time...Let's not be deceive by this sugar coated lies from the pit of HELL! The Holy Bible is so accurate and am not overly surprise...2 Timothy 3vs1-8, 1Tim.1 vs 1&2 and Tim.4vs1-5. Watch and Pray!

Wa gbayi

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by policy12: 8:37pm On May 09, 2018
Op continu o biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Sin / What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? / Unbox Your Special Christmas Gift So Far And Post Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.