Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband (46211 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by majella4: 7:14am On May 09, 2018
A Port Harcourt based lady has taken to Facebook to call out a side chick who is dating her husband.According to her,the lady named Violet is destroying her marriage.Below is what she wrote and some of the screenshots from their conversations...

'Hello world,please I need mothers,wife's,women and men to tell violet brown to free my husband from her charms.what started like play has grown into another thing.My kids and I are not happy cause of her and her boyfriend that is my husband of 11 years'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/port-harcourt-based-lady-fight-dirt.html?m=1

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by majella4: 7:17am On May 09, 2018

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by majella4: 7:18am On May 09, 2018

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by youngest85(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2018
I have nothing to say

The xtian Bible have said it all

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 7:29am On May 09, 2018
Instead make she deal with her hubby, she dey waste time with girl wey be say na her hubby dey die for am..

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by princechurchill(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2018
Why would a spouse fight for an unfaithful fellow,tell that lady to move that idiot of a woman ain't worth it.

He that goes into a strange woman digs his own grave

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by columbus007(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2018
who be all this ones. lipsrsealed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by princeade86(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2018
good.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 7:54am On May 09, 2018
The chat does not correspond. It seems 2 ashawo are fighting over the man, not the wife fighting with someone.

Besides when u say fight dirty, I was expecting a pic of physical combat. Chat fight isn't real let alone dirty. And nothing relates to juju in d matter.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 7:57am On May 09, 2018
Girls no longer have shame. The wife sef fall my hand with all this long talk. She for just arrange make dem beat her mouth scatter.

That side chic is really going to get it good if she ever gets married. Karma is always waiting around the corner.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Mznaett: 8:25am On May 09, 2018
Some women get time sha... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by pode(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2018
All the people who commented above me fall my hand big time, you guys are seeing arrange chatted and post it, instead of you guys to walk away, you were busy commenting

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:58am On May 09, 2018
grin

I dont even understand who's the wife & the side bitch... cheesy

They both sounds dumb and hungry for a dixxx... tongue

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Charlesdonald(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2018
majella4:
A Port Harcourt based lady has taken to Facebook to call out a side chick who is dating her husband.According to her,the lady named Violet is destroying her marriage.Below is what she wrote and some of the screenshots from their conversations...

'Hello world,please I need mothers,wife's,women and men to tell violet brown to free my husband from her charms.what started like play has grown into another thing.My kids and I are not happy cause of her and her boyfriend that is my husband of 11 years'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/port-harcourt-based-lady-fight-dirt.html?m=1

hahahhahhahha
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2018
But i saw "Cheap Lut" twice. Are you sure this was not created by some dudes?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Dalexicographer(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Girls no longer have shame. The wife sef fall my hand with all this long talk. She for just arrange make dem beat her mouth scatter.

That side chic is really going to get it good if she ever gets married. Karma is always waiting around the corner.
Exactly!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Debazent1: 9:32am On May 09, 2018
Women/ladies have really evolved this days,fighting,please what is side chick?....
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

it's type not sound.
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Evaromantik(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2018
lol... One funny thing is "The Sidechic sabi break pesin heart"
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

They both sound...

14 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by itchie: 9:33am On May 09, 2018
Na wa o, the hustle is real. These side chicks are not smiling. But I'm in the married women's corner though. All side chicks should go and get their own man and let other peoples men be

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Lomprico2: 9:33am On May 09, 2018
Both of 'em are nut cases!
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by harmbhrosz(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2018
Do we call this journalism or gossip coz ayam not understanding how the content correspond with the heading
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2018
Eeya, Dem fine for face, flaunt everything flaunt able, but to write common simple English, na war. See as I dey Carry headache just for reading. The slot called side chick is ready to break that house. See her reactions. While they are fighting online, am sure the nigga is somewhere sampling another fresh gurl with nothing upstairs. Later they will say men are scum. Why won't they be scum when all you do is corner them to make dem cum? Is in the blood.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nmakukwu: 9:35am On May 09, 2018
Ugly people
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Ussy4real(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2018
Nothing dey woman I swear.. Just that men no dey hear word

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by OhiOfIhima: 9:39am On May 09, 2018
who are these two stupid women Kwanu... Go school u no go, see una life.. The only tin una get is dat dirty smell pvssy u girls parade up and down, if not do u have anything to show. dead brain Ashawos

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:40am On May 09, 2018
Who are they?
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Nobody: 9:40am On May 09, 2018
Madness is worrying these ones. Who fight over man again in this 21st century of Feminism?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by mediclife1987(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:

Shut the fvck up, karma only happens to weak ass people.

Stop watching too much movies bro....it weakens the mind...

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by Monaco2(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2018
Lol wu b wife n wu b side chick grin They can't even type well sef
Re: Port Harcourt Lady Fights Dirty With Side Chick Snatching Her Husband by HarryDuce(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2018
She also acts like his side chick

They are both foolish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.