Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic (37538 Views)

Rent: Awka, Onitsha Residents Lament Hike In Rents / Looking For A Cheap Accomodation/squating / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Nobody: 11:19am On May 09, 2018
market don dey sell.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Throwback: 11:20am On May 09, 2018
pcguru1:

As in I was confused reading his despite, despite it being a man's (based on your word) its even harder on men and more sympathetic towards women, a woman would get much more assistance before a man. I guess its the price to pay for toxic masculinity a man is expected to sort himself. Though women got some specific battles to face though won't deny that.

He is confused.

In fact when it gets to higher management roles, many qualified men are kept at bay to allow a woman assume a role she is not qualified for.

A woman manager is even allowed to initiate policies that cater for the career growth of women alone.

Can such be allowed by the women folk if done for men only in such politically correct establishments?

The liberal media will not let such male manager sign and drop his pen.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by eric111111(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2018
abescom:
Some idiots won't appreciate this because they have all their lives been living on their parents, uncle or whatever.

I am happy for her success cos I have been there myself. I remember my very first too and don't take for granted GOD's grace.

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by julius976(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2018
Bluezy13 imagine, 'The guy above the guy above the guy directly above me deserves some fvck hehehe'...

You have killed english

I mean give him some accolades cheesy[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by gidyambi(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Take it easy with her, she's a woman like you
Instead of congratulating her....i will rather congratulate her pussyy for its endurance in receiving multiple, 9-inch joysticks on the go for a long period of over seven years......

mehn! the pussy don suufer. i just pity the unfortunate man that will inherit the over-used, expired and re-packaged product.

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Ahmeduana(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2018
madridguy:
I can relate to this. There's nothing so sweet than having a thing of your own.

May God make the apartment a good one and above all, give you a good man to crown it all.
I USE TO think YOU AS a ROBOT! I never knew that you have a heart that do bleed of compassion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by agarawu23(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2018
Dumb people everywhere......

Celebrate your own "personal " house and not the one u rent no matter how beautiful or expensive it is.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by pweetiedee(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2018
delugajackson:

It's a mans world afterall, but Women have to work much harder to make it in this world. We need to reshape our perception of how we view others. We need to appreciate women's efforts in our society. Life is not a bed of roses.

And to you my friend, jealousy is real & is the ugliest trait to ever have. Show us your own apartment or forever remain silent.

nice reply

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Nobody: 11:50am On May 09, 2018
Well done as a single woman only marriage can take me away from my parents house men

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by bobonkiti101(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2018
While i can relate with her past struggles, there's nothing like appreciating those that supported you in your time of need. The support may not have come the way she envisioned. Nevertheless, her stay could have been much worse if she never had a relative to squat with. In fact, this is exactly why people dont entertain the plea to squat someone in their houses because most people will act like her when they leave eventually and paint them in bad light without acknowledging that they had to inconvenience themselves to accommodate them. Who knows the inconvenience they endured just to put up with her. Now she is painting them in a bad light because she got an apartment. My point is that she could have still passed her message without bringing the maltreatment and all into the picture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2018
Wait o, So Fola has been squatting since? shocked
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Modeh(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2018
There is nothing like Independence.... Am happy for u jare

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
Plan To Attend Or Worship Online

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by SoapQueen(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2018
The first time I rented an apartment without support, I stayed up the whole night crying. It wasn't too much but I was happy with myself.

Nothing will scare you anymore!

Congratulations Girl!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Bluezy13(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2018
julius976:
Bluezy13 imagine, 'The guy above the guy above the guy directly above me deserves some fvck hehehe'...

You have killed english

I mean give him some accolades cheesy

Bro,
How ah go do na.
Just manage am anyhow
That language no easy o
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by SoapQueen(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Well done as a single woman only marriage can take me away from my parents house men

Really? Wow! I left home one morning because I felt I needed to like define myself. I wanted to know what it feels like to hustle and feed myself, without my parents' assistance. My sister, you should try it.

Your husband will respect you too if he knows you are fending for yourself.

Well wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by SmallmebigGod: 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
And nothing to appreciate the people that have to put up with her excesses, shared their own privacy and inconveniently tolerate her for 8years.
I hope now she can also accommodate someone for 6months and see how it feels. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by madridguy(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2018
MaSha Allah am human like you, a young guy full of life. Hustling for my daily bread in the street of Lagos.

Ahmeduana:

I USE TO think YOU AS a ROBOT! I never knew that you have a heart that do bleed of compassion.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by deolu2000(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2018
Her twitter handle is verified, which got me thinking twice about her personality. Anyways, congratulations and enjoy your new abode, also try to help someone else that may be in need of shelter that comes your way.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Lanreolas(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2018
big girl don start b dat on top of #36,000 annually huz rent in gwagwa you no allow us rest. even when NEPA bring you tell cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by omojeesu(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
Rachelsblog:
After Going through tough times, Squating with a family Friend in Abuja, A Nigerian Lady on Twitter Fola Folayan is currently celebrating on her page as her Prayers to rent her own house came through, Sharing the news with her Friends, she said she went through hell, And where she is now seemed like a dream, But it came through.. Congrats to her, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-celebrates-as-she-finally-rents.html

May you build your own house soon!
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by aycorporat(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
Throwback:

You dare say women have to work harder to make it in this world?

You are deluded.

What more work has Chioma done to have a car I cannot afford with all my daily toil?

I work in a politically correct establishment where women have to be hired and promoted just to ensure workplace diversity, and not because they competed better.

It is an explicit policy that women must be hired, whatever it takes to get them there, thereby denying more qualified men, the opportunity to do a job that is highly masculine, and for which most of the hired women would still require the help of men to meet their work objectives.

Imagine a man crying during his recruitment interview for not being able to rightly answer questions from the interviewer? That same tears of failure was what ensured a woman was hired just because a diversity policy had to be honoured, while many men who rightly answered questions had to be kept at bay for a woman to pass through.

I reckon the woman worked harder by crying?
A very strong point you raised here brother. I can relate. Stay blessed.
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by queenxey1(f): 2:57pm On May 09, 2018
tank God
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by destiny25(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2018
Dear Sis,

Congrats on your achievements so far.

Kindly note that accommodating you for 8 years no be beans, so instead of all these bla bla bla, you need to seriously appreciate the person that squatted you for that long, atleast

(1). for her patience (she never sent you packing)
(2) for the inconveniences you caused her.
(3) for allowing you into her home in the first place,
(4) for the free food, free water, free tv, free everything you enjoyed there,
(5) for welcoming you to Abuja (only God know where you for dey if she no let you in)

So kindly APPRECIATE rather than bla bla bla.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by BobTeeJoe: 4:58pm On May 09, 2018
After rain comes sunshine. Kudos
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by happney65: 6:14pm On May 09, 2018
Throwback:

You dare say women have to work harder to make it in this world?

You are deluded.

What more work has Chioma done to have a car I cannot afford with all my daily toil?

I work in a politically correct establishment where women have to be hired and promoted just to ensure workplace diversity, and not because they competed better.

It is an explicit policy that women must be hired, whatever it takes to get them there, thereby denying more qualified men, the opportunity to do a job that is highly masculine, and for which most of the hired women would still require the help of men to meet their work objectives.

Imagine a man crying during his recruitment interview for not being able to rightly answer questions from the interviewer? That same tears of failure was what ensured a woman was hired just because a diversity policy had to be honoured, while many men who rightly answered questions had to be kept at bay for a woman to pass through.

I reckon the woman worked harder by crying?

I guess where you work isnt Nigeria sha?cos i cant just imagine giving a lady an appointment even when she isnt up to the task...Which type of stupid and foolish political correctness be that?
Re: Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic by Orpe7(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2018
Head office has opened grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building / FCTA Demolishes Brothels, Illegal Structures In Abuja / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.