Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home (11343 Views)

30th May Sit At Home! “I Am Not In Opposition With IPOB” - Nnia Nwodo / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Just In!!! Igbo Identity: The 'ika' (anioma) Question - Kanu (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

pardon.....what do u mean?

Igbo is a tribal group of people with common ancestry and DNA.

SE is a political zone created by Abacha regime.

Don't confuse the two.

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Nowenuse: 10:39pm On May 10, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yes. A bi-racial, American raised, American educated man became President. His African father's only relevance in his life was as a sperm donor. grin No one said Nigerians and other Africans aren't doing well in America. I was addressing your profound delusion of laying some kind of claim to America at the expense of your homeland. Your ancestors, your parents and yourself are contributors to the shiitiness of the "shithole" you speak of. Cos you contributed nothing of value to lift it. You own it. The entire world will always see you as a Nigerian. In Florida, hardly a bastion of American progressive politics, you'll always be asked by a bunch of rednecks where you're from. grin Niggas with funny names and accents will always be from "somewhere" in the consciousness of real Americans - which you certainly aren't.

Your deranged ranting and rabid frothing doesn't detract from reality. You're a black ass, Niger-Congo nigga from West of the Niger in Nigeria. The shame of your roots is yours to bear. The shame of your tribe. The shame of your country. The shame of your continent. The shame of your race. It is all yours to bear. America, a product of Western civilization will never be yours to claim. In your dreams. grin

I have always been coming across your encounters with this 'hateful irrational child of a confused background' called Ikechukwu12 or nonaira3 or whatever he calls himself.
You are really his perfect match. Imagine the leech thinking he can claim the handiwork of western civilization. He doesn't know that he and his descendants will always continue to bear the shame of his race, tribe, country and continent, even if he migrates to the moon to settle.

I myself seriously continue to work hard on myself to become very influential in the nearest future to positively impact the people of my race, continent, country, state and tribe.
I am not a coward who will run away to try to claim the sweat of the ancestors of another person.
Since my own fore fathers did not pay the price for me, I would definitely pay it for my children and our homeland.

The western world did not get where it is today overnight. It came with a lot of hardwork, shedding of blood and paying the price.

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2018
Nowenuse:

I have always been coming across your encounters with this 'hateful irrational child of a confused background' called Ikechukwu12 or nonaira3 or whatever he calls himself.
You are really his perfect match. Imagine the leech thinking he can claim the handiwork of western civilization. He doesn't know that he and his descendants will always continue to bear the shame of his race, tribe, country and continent, even if he migrates to the moon to settle.

I myself seriously continue to work hard on myself to become very influential in the nearest future to positively impact the people of my race, continent, country, state and tribe.
I am not a coward who will run away to try to claim the sweat of the ancestors of another person.
Since my own fore fathers did not pay the price for me, I would definitely pay it for my children and our homeland.

The western world did not get where it is today overnight. It came with a lot of hardwork, shedding of blood and paying the price.

You dey mind the cretin? grin The clown thinks he's somehow belittling anyone but himself with his crazed rant. Nigeria is a mega slum. A zoo. The armpits of the Africa (even its continental map location is like an armpit grin). If I could I'd renounce my roots here; iff I was to be reincarnated to return to this world, I could never come back here. But the reality is however ashamed or distraught or disappointed or angry or exasperated teh country might make one feel, you can't deny your roots. And it's up to any responsible person to do what he can to lift his roots rather than moronically trying to renounce it and laughably trying to claim Americana when he's just a Nigerian nigga in America fooling himself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2018
Seun, supermods and mods should please take note, the denigration of the Nigerian entity and deriding her with unprintable names should be made a crime on this platform.
Nairaland shouldn't be a place where insults on Nigeria should be condoned and a special rule against that should be added to the existing rules in place.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by gidgiddy: 1:13am On May 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Seun, supermods and mods should please take note, the denigration of the Nigerian entity and deriding her with unprintable names should be made a crime on this platform.
Nairaland shouldn't be a place where insults on Nigeria should be condoned and a special rule against that should be added to the existing rules in place.
Thanks.

Don't talk nonsense

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution gives us all the freedom of speech and expression. Anyone is allowed to denigrate Nigeria if they so wish.

If you want a dictatorship where people are stripped of their constitutional right to air their view, wether rightly or wrongly, then move to China.

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 2:58am On May 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

Don't talk nonsense

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution gives us all the freedom of speech and expression. Anyone is allowed to denigrate Nigeria if they so wish.

If you want a dictatorship where people are stripped of their constitutional right to air their view, wether rightly or wrongly, then move to China.
I know your type, you are always full of hate and bile and would even insult your parents and grandparents if they disagree with your opinion but Nairaland must be made sane and such insults on Nigeria should and must be checked.
You are free to critique the activities of the government positively and not calling it and its people unprintable names all because you disagree with some of its policies.

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Ikechukwu12: 3:11am On May 11, 2018
sonya4all:

No he started sounding a juvenile.
Your black ass would forever attract the shame of the shithole membership on you till you breath your last..

In clear terms,Americans would always ask you where is Biafra you claim,then hopelessly you will mention NIGERIA. the place of your birth..
It's your cross to....

Keep screeching about your Niggeria. Anyone that's ever asked me about Biafra, I proudly inform them it's in WEST AFRICA....next to the useless nation in Africa then when I mention Niggeria. The pace of my birth is BIAFRA. Niggeria is a hellhole bestowed on me by your slave master and since I'm not a SLAVE, proud SLAVE, like yourself, i choose to denounce a SLAVE TITLE. I'm BIAFRAN, not your SHITHOLAN.

If you people have any shame in your uselessness, you won't repeatedly attaching yourself to a set of people whom have repeatedly told una they want nothing to do with una

2 Likes

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Ikechukwu12: 3:26am On May 11, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You dey mind the cretin? grin The clown thinks he's somehow belittling anyone but himself with his crazed rant. Nigeria is a mega slum. A zoo. The armpits of the Africa (even its continental map location is like an armpit grin). If I could I'd renounce my roots here; iff I was to be reincarnated to return to this world, I could never come back here. But the reality is however ashamed or distraught or disappointed or angry or exasperated teh country might make one feel, you can't deny your roots. And it's up to any responsible person to do what he can to lift his roots rather than moronically trying to renounce it and laughably trying to claim Americana when he's just a Nigerian nigga in America fooling himself. grin

This fool is crying because I refuse to accept his SHITHOLE. grin grin grin Can someone ask this shitholan why it pain him so much? Heya ndooo ooo. You're still a proud shitholan, proud of his slave identity bestowed to him by a slave master. Not everyone is a proud slave like yourself. Anyway, Where did I denounce my identity? When or where did i reject my roots? Did i ever denounce mama Africa, Asaba, Anioma, Biafra or Igbo identity aka MY ROOTS unlike your shameless ass attaching to igboland on NL while denouncing your tribal identity? No. Don't ever think everyone is ashamed of their heritage like yourself. I denounced that hellish piece of shit you call a country that your own president runs from and ashamed of just like several igbo have done and still doing. If you people are not so pathetic, you won't repeatedly pitifully attaching by force your hellish hellhole to a set of people whom have repeatedly denounced you, rejected una and ironically you claim are the ones damaging your so called reputation. Shit I'm not the only one. Last i checked, there was even an igbo leader in UK who told the world that she's not Niggerian and took offense when called such. You niggerians went balistic wailing on her refusal to accept you. Crying that she's denouncing igbo when in reality she never did, just denounced your shithole similar to ypu pigs willing that i "denounced my roots because i refused to accept that slave title called niggeria". Despite denouncing you lots, she's still in the politicial aspect of that nation. Go cry to your president that's going all over the world informing everyone how worthless una are. Just like her and MILLIONS of Igbos worldwide have repeatedly informed the rest of the world they are not Niggerians but Biafrans, do I. You lots are just the pitiful animals attaching your shamelessness to set of people that you hate and whom severally denounced you.

I repeat yet again...I'm a USA citizens until Biafra is actualized. My identity is African of Igbo bloodline located in Biafra. That's my root, that's my identity, that's what I'll forever acvept as that's what my ancestors accepted. As for your shithole, it'll forever remain a poverty ridden shithole created by a slave master.

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Ikechukwu12: 4:07am On May 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

Ooooh they in deep tears that i denounced their hellhole. grin. To this pigs denouncing their shithole means denouncing my race, continent and turns identity. To this miserable goats their niggeria equals African, black, igbo and biafra. What an insult to Africans and black people everywhere. What a joke. I never knew my denouncement of their shithole will create this much crying. Well damn, now i understand why they were wailing to high heavens about nnamdi kanu and Ipob. Typical Negro crab in the box mentality. Let me just add more to your misery so you can cry some more, I even burned your passport, your money and anything that associates to your shithole. I contribute to the development of biafra and would continue doing so until the day i die. As for your shithoke, it can rot to hell like it's currently doing in an alarm rate. I don't give a Bleep and will NEVER in a billion years give a Bleep.

grin grin grin Love that my denouncing of your shithole is paining you lots so damn much. I fucking love it. You should go cry your misery to your president that's even ashamed of you lots hence he continously insult una and drag una to the mud once he leaves your vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by sonya4all(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

Keep screeching about your Niggeria. Anyone that's ever asked me about Biafra, I proudly inform them it's in WEST AFRICA....next to the useless nation in Africa then when I mention Niggeria. The pace of my birth is BIAFRA. Niggeria is a hellhole bestowed on me by your slave master and since I'm not a SLAVE, proud SLAVE, like yourself, i choose to denounce a SLAVE TITLE. I'm BIAFRAN, not your SHITHOLAN.

If you people have any shame in your uselessness, you won't repeatedly attaching yourself to a set of people whom have repeatedly told una they want nothing to do with una

You really have no sense,like I said you are confused..this Biafra thingy has totally taken away your sense of reasoning, Trump never mentioned Nigeria as a shithole rather he said Africa,and now you said you will explain to the person when asked where biafra is that your Biafra is somewhere in West Africa,same Africa which Trump called shithole...what does that make you. Even in your Biafra you remain a shitholian....argue with sense bro.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257324-trump-writes-african-leaders-shithole-comment.html
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 10:52am On May 11, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

This shitholan just Proved the title bestowed on them by everyone SAVAGES. While the rest of the world seeks a separation democratically, only in this shithole is savagery the right way. Get irritated that they are called animals yet they continously prove they
are indeed animals. At least you know you're neanderthal thus act like such. Like i always say when racist were generalizing on the black race, they were not looking at the rest of the black community, they were looking niggerians specifically at Niggerians hence they generalize. I've yet to see anything they say that you lots do not fit in perfectly. Yet to see it. A shame that other black community have to be painted with the same brush your filth is on. Such a shame

Anyway i do agree with picking up guns and killing una. Afterall the only thing you pigs understand is being slaughtered like animals. That's the only thing. A prefect example is how you turned peaceful boko haram to the savages they are currently. Turned democratic niger deltan activist to the niger delta militants we see today. So best believe I'm in support of biafrans picking up guns. Just waiting for the day ipob leaders finally listen to the rest of us. So best believe I'm in support of that shit. Democracy does not work in a nation filled with undeveloped, savage, animals. Animals will forever be animals. I don't know why he's yet to understand that shit

stop boring me....pick up arms and get your biafra.....

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by justtoodark: 10:55am On May 11, 2018
sonya4all:

You really have no sense,like I said you are confused..this Biafra thingy has totally taken away your sense of reasoning, Trump never mentioned Nigeria as a shithole rather he said Africa,and now you said you will explain to the person when asked where biafra is that your Biafra is somewhere in West Africa,same Africa which Trump called shithole...what does that make you. Even in your Biafra you remain a shitholian....argue with sense bro.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257324-trump-writes-african-leaders-shithole-comment.html

dont mind am....you see how they like to bend facts....they behave like kenyans....

no no,trump didnt say africa is a shiithole,he meant only nigeria....
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:40pm On May 11, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

grin grin grin This fool contradicting himself repeatedly. One minute no black African can be seen in the upmost aspect of rulership of America ro stupidly contradicting himself that obama became president due to his biracial identity and his father was no more than a sperm donor. Do you even know the definition of sperm donor? Obama's father was relevant sinve he was a child. Raised by his grandparents but in addition maintained his engagement with his African heritage. Infact he ran his presidency election by emphasizing on his AFRICAN/BLACK identity. Despite severally using his Kenyan heritage to seek voters, he was voted in by predominately American populace. I mentioned your stupidity that western immigrants are the only set that aspire in the politics of USA. I informed you there are SEVERAL african immigrants that deprove your stupidity. Hell denouncing your shithole does nothing to their political achievement Afterall few years ago a politician of igbo ancestry in UK took offense for being identified as Niggeria. She informed the entire world that she does not accept the Niggeria title. Despite denouncing una publicly, it still made ZERO impact om her political career last i checked. Your shithole pays no factor in the rest of the world identity. Unlike your shithole, the rest of the world actually play a progressive democracy. Noone gives too bleeps what you identify as as long as you're good at what you do. I can get into USA politics right now if i so choose, let everyone know that I'm not Niggeria just like she did and it'll still have ZERO impact on my political career as your shithole does not matter to the rest of the world. Infact, unless i inform people I'm African, I'm automatically assumed as black American. I repeat again don't ever delude yourself that usa or any other nation is as backwards mentally as you niggerians. There is a reason your retrogressive while the rest of the world is progressing.

Florida is a redneck state grin Yeah Hispanics and Caribbeans are definitely redneck for sure. What stupidity. Travel out of your village. Florida, especially the south Florida area aka Miami, broward, is a PERFECT example of how foreigners can control the politics of the state if they so wish and even change the environment and social structure of a state in USA despite being of non western heritage. Florida alone destroy your stupidity logic. Only an illiterate that's never stepped foot in Florida, especially the south Florida area, will believe it's a redneck state. grin . i bet this illiterate believe that Florida is a redneck state due to their republican stance. cheesy Anyway, i leave you in your foolery

Typical deluded shitholan. Denouncing his shithole means automatically I'm ashamed of my race, my continent and tribal identity. Imagine the reaching desperation. Well I'm not shocked, this is the same illiterates that believe their shithole is the Giant of Africa and they play a factor in African growth. Obviously to this illiterate, denouncing his hellish piece of shit that everyone, including their current president, is running from means denouncing Africa. I QUADRUPLE dare you to print a comment from me where i denounced my African, black, Igbo or Biafran heritage aka MY IDENTITY/ROOTS. Dare you. As for the bold, grin grin go tell that to the US government. I don't think they knew that when they gave me a social security number as well as citizenship. Please call ICE and report me sef.

I repeat again your shithole is a shithole. Please continue crying me a river. River niger is not full yet.

Your comprehension issues are embarrassing. There is not a single place I asserted black people cannot rise to anything in the US. I was referring specifically to a Nigerian coon like you. I said Obama was a bi-racial American raised by Americans as an American and his father had nothing to do with his upbringing. Even that didn't stop many Republicans claiming he was a foreign born, secret Muslim to delegitimize him, including the current President. He has revealed his identity crisis growing up and maintained tenuous links to his black roots until he got more involved in community organizing and politics. Your claim that he emphasized his blackness during the elections is nonsensical. Obama is like the whitest black man ever and his appeal to a wide demographic unlike the Jesse Jacksons that came before him was predicated on appealing less to identity politics. Your strawman rants are built on your poor comprehension.
Of course the USA is not as backward as Nigeria. No one ever argued otherwise, so I'm not sure what your point is. The entire point is a pitiful coon like you thinks he can claim that identity at the expense of his Nigerian roots when you're just a Nigerian nigga enjoying the fruits of those who built the country: whether the Europeans whose vision and innovation and enterprise built the nation or the Blacks who labored through centuries of brutal chattel slavery and Jim Crow to build it. grin

Florida is a redneck state grin Yeah Hispanics and Caribbeans are definitely redneck for sure. What stupidity. Travel out of your village. Florida, especially the south Florida area aka Miami, broward, is a PERFECT example of how foreigners can control the politics of the state if they so wish and even change the environment and social structure of a state in USA despite being of non western heritage. Florida alone destroy your stupidity logic. Only an illiterate that's never stepped foot in Florida, especially the south Florida area, will believe it's a redneck state. grin . i bet this illiterate believe that Florida is a redneck state due to their republican stance. cheesy Anyway, i leave you in your foolery

Another failure of comprehension. How did you get your passport again? Married some nursing home grandma in Florida's many retirement communities? grin I said a bunch of rednecks would always ask you where you're from. And said Florida is hardly a bastion of American progressive politics. Neither are false. Even the most progressive of US states like California and New York and Illinois have racists. Rednecks are simply those in the white, rural American South (which Florida is) perceived to be unsophisticated and racially prejudiced. Florida has a few blue-leaning, racially diverse cities surrounding by a sea of red, rural/sub-urban counties of mostly white people. What does the Hispanic population have to do with anything? Deep South states like Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama are renowned hotbeds of rednecks in the US despite having the largest demographics of blacks in the US after DC.

The funniest thing is you think slating Nigeria somehow gets to me when I've never had anything good to say about the country. There is a Kenyan thread on the first page of the Politics section where I often aligned with Kenyans, South Africans and Ghanaias to attack the numerous failures of Nigeria. Yet, the coon thinks I'm somehow offended by repeatedly calling Nigeria a shithole. grin My only bemusement is your pitiful attempts to attach yourself to a successful nation because yours is a failure. Nigeria is a failure. The SE is a failure. Your Anioma is a failure with a sycophantic, lickspittle Anioma governor who worships at the feet of a prosecuted criminal Isoko godfather. grin But continue the comedy show. It's entertaining. grin

1 Like

Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Nowenuse: 4:07pm On May 11, 2018
Ikechukwu12:

Ooooh they in deep tears that i denounced their hellhole. grin. To this pigs denouncing their shithole means denouncing my race, continent and turns identity. To this miserable goats their niggeria equals African, black, igbo and biafra. What an insult to Africans and black people everywhere. What a joke. I never knew my denouncement of their shithole will create this much crying. Well damn, now i understand why they were wailing to high heavens about nnamdi kanu and Ipob. Typical Negro crab in the box mentality. Let me just add more to your misery so you can cry some more, I even burned your passport, your money and anything that associates to your shithole. I contribute to the development of biafra and would continue doing so until the day i die. As for your shithoke, it can rot to hell like it's currently doing in an alarm rate. I don't give a Bleep and will NEVER in a billion years give a Bleep.

grin grin grin Love that my denouncing of your shithole is paining you lots so damn much. I fucking love it. You should go cry your misery to your president that's even ashamed of you lots hence he continously insult una and drag una to the mud once he leaves your vicinity.

How has your denying Nigeria changed anything in Nigeria? You remain just one small insignificant creature.
We are only exposing your foolery to you. Continue in your foolery and your children will be the ones to remind you about it tomorrow.
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by Turantula(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2018
Yyeske:
I know your type, you are always full of hate and bile and would even insult your parents and grandparents if they disagree with your opinion but Nairaland must be made sane and such insults on Nigeria should and must be checked.
You are free to critique the activities of the government positively and not calling it and its people unprintable names all because you disagree with some of its policies.
Zombie personified
Re: Calling On The Ika-Igbo Nation(Anioma) To Embrace 30th Of May Sit-at-home by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=gidgiddy post=67409619]I was impressed with the compliance of Asaba during last year's highly successful sit at home protest on Biafra day. Asaba is generally seen as the capital of the Ika-Igbos and I'm hoping it will be better this year. Im hoping that Agbor junction and markets will be deserted on the 30th of May.

Who are the Ika-Igbos? They are an 'Igboid' people on the Western flank of the River Niger from Asaba all the way to Igbanke(Igbo Akiri) in Edo state. With the creation of the Western Region, the Ika people came to be known as the "Western Igbos". With the creation of the Mid-West Region, the became known as the "Mid-West Igbos". When the Mid-West Region was renamed Bendel state after the war, the became known as 'Bendelite Igbos'. In the early 90's, Bendel state was divided into Edo and Delta states with the vast majority of Ika put in Delta and they became known as "Delta Igbos".

With the declaration of Biafra many son's of the Ika Igbo nation chose to fight with their kith and kin in Nigeria. They include

Brigadier Conrad Chukwukadibia Nwawo
Brigadier Okwechime
Colonel Okonjo
Colonel Macaulay Nzefili
Colonel Chukwudi Sokei
Colonel Joe Oseloka Achuzia
Colonel Ochei
Lt Colonel Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
Major Isichei
Major Albert Okonkwo

These men stood shoulder to shoulder with their kith and kin across the Niger and fought against what perceived to be Northern domination of Nigeria.

So I call on the Ika-Igbo nation to set aside 30th of May to remember those we all collectively lost in the war. Let us remember those they lost in the Asaba massacre and the Benin city killings

May 30th of May be a day of atonement
[quote]

I don't know why y'all like to misinform people.

This is an old topic but, I wish to correct some mistakes. These army commanders you aforementioned as ika are not ika. Those folks are mainly from Aniocha/Oshimili.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu State Suspends Amechi Awkunanaw Traditional Ruler / Owo Gunmen Attack: Akeredolu Begins Construction Of Memorial Park For Victims / COVID-19: Enugu Residents, NANS, Hail Closure Of Akwatta Market, Other Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.