Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos (1603 Views)

The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State / How To Drive In Lagos.... Agbero Edition / These Are The Safest Cars Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by DeeOGee: 11:53am On May 09, 2018
We all leave our houses very early in the morning in search of daily bread, some as early as 4am and some 5am. The Lagos rush is always nothing to write home about in the morning time or evening time after the usual hectic day's work.

Many go in their private cars, while others resolve to public transport. In our Lagos of today, one thing many complain about is TRAFFIC, which is associated with several menace, including time and resource wastage, accidents, among others. To add salt to injury, assailants are also on rampage targeting occupants of private vehicles, breaking their side windows and sometimes windshield, robbing them of their belongings, an operation which is referred to as "smash and grab" by these intimidating criminals.

One way you can protect yourself, family members and assets from the nefarious activities of these criminal elements is being SMASH PROTECTED.

What is Smash Protect? Smash Protect is the super premium solution to protecting yourself, your loved ones and precious valuables, in traffic and when stationary.

How does Smash Protect work? when applied on the interior windows of automobiles, it helps prevent ‘Smash & Grab’ theft incidences by maintaining the integrity of the window pane and preventing airborne glass shards, therefore causing no injury to occupants and unauthorized access into vehicle is denied. The surface is scratch-resistant and its transparency makes it visually unobtrusive.

How much does it cost to get Smash Protected?
Smash Protect with installation is quite affordable and pocket friendly, and is marketed and distributed solely in Nigeria by CBC Surveillance Limited, a subsidiary of CBC Group.

This German designed and produced solution, comes with 10 years warranty- the perfect product for your darling vehicle. No regrets as long as you are Smash Protected.

Call or WhatsApp 08064415739 to join the Smash Protect family, today.

Distributors wanted nationwide.

2 Shares

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by cyborg123(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2018
Hello. Are you saying this product makes the glass unbreakable?

1 Like

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by OgaKazeem(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2018
you asked how much but didn't tell us how much. tou say its "quite affordable". for who? the masses or our senators?

1 Like

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by DeeOGee: 3:57pm On May 09, 2018
When deployed on the interior of glass surfaces, it reinforces the pane, making it harder to break – in the event of breakage, it ensures the integrity of the pane is maintained; and there is no shatter or access. So, you are safe and secured! Smash Protect starts from as low as N30,000/vehicle (inclusive of installation).
It is better to be safe than sorry!

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by SeunAjet(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
This particular product actually saved a colleague of mine from getting injured when she was involved in a minor accident. The glass didn't breakthrough to hurt her.

2 Likes

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by Ipfreely: 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
There's the obvious downside. If it makes it difficult to get/break in, the reverse would be the case.

Then what would happen when there's a collision and the frame is deformed, trapping the doors, leaving the windows as the only escape route, in the time after a vehicular accident, where seconds may determine survival?

-Or in an underwater situation, with a sinking vehicle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by DeeOGee: 5:13pm On May 09, 2018
The solution is usually deployed on the interior of vehicle windows and it can easily break from the inside. It is particularly designed against external breakage by hoodlums.
Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by tahoe(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
What if you want to purposely break it during an emergency? When you are under water maybe and you need to escape fast

1 Like

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by adesharon1: 4:32pm On May 10, 2018
This is fantastic product. I also have it on my car for security purpose.

1 Like

Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by weyreypey: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
DeeOGee:
When deployed on the interior of glass surfaces, it reinforces the pane, making it harder to break – in the event of breakage, it ensures the integrity of the pane is maintained; and there is no shatter or access. So, you are safe and secured! Smash Protect starts from as low as N30,000/vehicle (inclusive of installation).
It is better to be safe than sorry!
Re: Smash Protect - the safest way to drive in the City Of Lagos by obidevine(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Ipfreely:
There's the obvious downside. If it makes it difficult to get/break in, the reverse would be the case.

Then what would happen when there's a collision and the frame is deformed, trapping the doors, leaving the windows as the only escape route, in the time after a vehicular accident, where seconds may determine survival?

-Or in an underwater situation, with a sinking vehicle.

Ipfreely I need to connect with you . I like what you do as regards auto due diligence. I just sent you an email. Kindly respond so that we can have private conversations please. I need your advice on something. I can be reached on 08066696890 (whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Coscharis Jaguar To Replace San's ₦24m Jaguar Car / I Hear Cran Crank / Kia Optima 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.