Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (50960 Views)

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by blantyre: 4:32pm On May 09, 2018
You have spoken well bro. The whole aim of all these hullabaloo about Iran is just to make Isreal the most powerful country in the Mideast so that it can continue stealing Palestinian land. As we speak only Iran can challenge Isreal and both Isreal and America know that and tomorrow some morons will come and be making noise about how powerful Isreal is. The fact that Netanyahu was always making noise and giving presentations about Iran confirm to many that Iran is powerful. Isreal is too afraid of Iran that it had too bring in America and the rest of the world to pill Iran down. As it is now it is IRAN vs America, Isreal, Britain, EU, Saudi etc.

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
blantyre:
You have spoken well bro. The whole aim of all these hullabaloo about Iran is just to make Isreal the most powerful country in the Mideast so that it can continue stealing Palestinian land. As we speak only Iran can challenge Isreal and both Isreal and America know that and tomorrow some morons will come and be making noise about how powerful Isreal is. The fact that Netanyahu was always making noise and giving presentations about Iran confirm to many that Iran is powerful. Isreal is too afraid of Iran that it had too bring in America and the rest of the world to pill Iran down. As it is now it is IRAN vs America, Isreal, Britain, EU, Saudi etc.

Awesome. Can't put it better. And before Iran's turn it was Iraq. After Iran it will be the Saudis
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Siga: 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
kapelvej:
You are getting it wrong. Israel is not welcoming to illegal immigrants, not just immigrant. you need to just say you will choose Iran, introducing the word candid to support your answer already shows that you know the choice get as e bee. REMEMBER, IN MY QUESTION I SAID 'RAISE A FAMILY', so this is not about you. Do you know how many things your girl child can never do in Iran because she is a girl? I live in Malta, I have lived in Norway, I have seen Iranians that have absconded from their country complaining about their government. Lastly talking about reception do you know that ONCE YOU HAVE AN ISRAELI VISA IN YOUR PASSPORT, YOU CAN NEVER ENTER IRAN AND 5 OTHER COUNTRIES AGAIN WITH THAT PASSPORT. I will not mention the 5 countries, I don't want this to become a religious discussion,I can see you are a graduate from your level of intelligence based on your perfect English composition to my replies, I am sure you know the countries
... Thanks for the input.... I have always been a student of not telling a sovereign nation how to run its affairs... Yes, Iran has issues when it comes to human rights and all... Nigeria, US and the likes also do have... No perfect nation... Also, a nation can decide to shut its borders to any nation they so wish... it will impact them economically...

My case is based on the fact that Israel needs to learn to live in peace with her neighbors... Nothing will change... Imagine Iran went into Israel to take files... I bet you US will be on the go to invade Iran...

I am not fan of Iran to be clear though... I just believe there should be fairness and US should mediate and not choose sides...

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Masama: 4:40pm On May 09, 2018
silastemplar:
shebi its this Trump that wouldnt do anything about gun control so as not to offend the NRA(fellow conservatives), same Trump that openly mocked a disabled man, same Trump that pursued the birther story like he was sure of it, same Trump that insinuated a memeber of congress from the opposition party could sleep her way to campaign funds, trump that has lied severally strting from something as simple as sizer of crowd. can go on and on but u just wont see anything wrong with the guy sha. why are his rallies filled with hooligans, supremacists , even people openly supportive of KKK and likes? why does he atttract such people to himself why?
Please stop peddling fake news, Trump has never openly supported The KKK. As a matter of fact, he has disavowed and condemned them on so many occasions. All those other things you're talking of up there has nothing g to do with him being racist.

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by IOAGEM: 4:41pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by GabrielYulaw(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
... Thanks for the input.... I have always been a student of not telling a sovereign nation how to run its affairs... Yes, Iran has issues when it comes to human rights and all... Nigeria, US and the likes also do have... No perfect nation... Also, a nation can decide to shut its borders to any nation they so wish... it will impact them economically...

My case is based on the fact that Israel needs to learn to live in peace with her neighbors... Nothing will change... Imagine Iran went into Israel to take files... I bet you US will be on the go to invade Iran...

I am not fan of Iran to be clear though... I just believe there should be fairness and US should mediate and not choose sides...

This is what i believe too. One and i mean O N E rule for all countries and an end to American and Israeli ability to do exactly as they see fit

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by abbey621(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
It's fact too that he call the Black NFL Players kneeling down against the oppression of their people a*shooole while at the same time calling Klan and White Nationalist marching in Charlottesville good men. That's the skin head you admire. Way to go for you. Go ask Omarrossa if Trump is racial if not and get back to me. He's a racist pig and no doubt about that. Go and Google all what he did and said about Central Park Five and get back to me.

My guy you are spewing nonsense! Omarosa is a two timing attention seeker, the fact that you consider her a good source is laughable. She is hated by both the white and black communities. Furthermore Trump never singled out black NFL players, rather he said any player who does not stand for the national anthem is a SOB and should be fired, we have white players who kneel so your example of racism is weak! Finally Charlottesville was a mixture of many events, white supremacists with a valid permit to hold their rally, counter protesters determined to stop them and the ineffective police. The beautiful thing about America is that you are allowed to peacefully protest anything, from gay rights to white nationalism. The counter protesters were the invaders here and the police should have had the foresight to predict violence. You want to blame Trump because that is what you read in the media but facts are facts, one group had a valid permit and the other determined to infringe on their constitutional rights. Yes as a black man, I am appalled by white supremacists but that does not give me the right to stop their rallies. The real culprit here is the Virginia government which granted them the permit in the first place!

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by kapelvej: 4:53pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:

Chairman, small , small you don turn this thing into Isreal Vs Iran. I am looking at countries holistically. stealing of documents from Iran by Israel, and The U,S not doing anything about it is wrong completely wrong, but going by your standard, and i quote you 'of not telling a sovereign nation how to run its affairs...'
I look at countries holistically, like you also said, all countries have their issues. No matter the issues different countries have if I am forced to choose any country to raise a family, trust me I will choose US , NIGERIA, ahead of Iran. This is talking holistically
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Siga: 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
abbey621:

My guy you are spewing nonsense! Omarosa is a two timing attention seeker, the fact that you consider her a good source is laughable. She is hated by both the white and black communities. Furthermore Trump never singled out black NFL players, rather he said any player who does not stand for the national anthem is a SOB and should be fired, we have white players who kneel so your example of racism is weak! Finally Charlottesville was a mixture of many events, white supremacists with a valid permit to hold their rally, counter protesters determined to stop them and the ineffective police. The beautiful thing about America is that you are allowed to peacefully protest anything, from gay rights to white nationalism. The counter protesters were the invaders here and the police should have had the foresight to predict violence. You want to blame Trump because that is what you read in the media but facts are facts, one group had a valid permit and the other determined to infringe on their constitutional rights. Yes as a black man, I am appalled by white supremacists but that does not give me the right to stop their rallies. The real culprit here is the Virginia government which granted them the permit in the first place!
...Any thought on the Central Park 5... Trump pushed Death penalty on them with a front page ad.... even after been cleared... he is yet to apologize to these guys...
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Siga: 4:56pm On May 09, 2018
kapelvej:
Chairman, small , small you don turn this thing into Isreal Vs Iran. I am looking at countries holistically. stealing of documents from Iran by Israel, and The U,S not doing anything about it is wrong completely wrong, but going by your standard, and i quote you 'of not telling a sovereign nation how to run its affairs...'
I look at countries holistically, like you also said, all countries have their issues. No matter the issues different countries have if I am forced to choose any country to raise a family, trust me I will choose US , NIGERIA, ahead of Iran. This is talking holistically
.... US and Naija over Iran any day.... we don finally agree ooo.... How I wish we can have constructive discussions like this among our youths in Nigeria...
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2018
Afrocentric:
how I wish you and all your families can participate in the WAR

Which war? If theres nothing fishy iran wud clear all doubt dats all. We are trying to avoid a bigger WAR or problem. Theres intelligence reports dat there cud still be a part to a nuclear weapon. Let all dat be cleared dats all.

And did obama not go to war where necessary and even unnecessary?
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2018
Naza25:

Obama is a bungler. Let him just shut up. He had his chance and he bungled it so he should just shut up and take a back seat while Trump fixes things

Trump can surely fix it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by abbey621(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
...Any thought on the Central Park 5... Trump pushed Death penalty on them with a front page ad.... even after been cleared... he is yet to apologize to these guys...

Trump is a blabbermouth and often says things without having all the facts, this was one of those examples but so did majority of Americans at that time, the initial evidence against them seemed overwhelming and most Americans listening to the media already condemned them to death. Once again the problem here is the MEDIA, they can kill or save you depending on how they choose to cover the story!

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 5:07pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
.... US and Naija over Iran any day.... we don finally agree ooo.... How I wish we can have constructive discussions like this among our youths in Nigeria...

Constructive arguments and Nigerian "yoots" can't happen
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2018
abbey621:

Whao, getting your junk from the Klan blogs. Blaming people that are protesting the Klan in a place where a Klan man ran over a protester with his car. You are a special breed of Uncle Tom.
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by khanwale(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2018
WHICH PART?
StackNerd:

This is too dumb, that it's not worth giving a reply to.
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by victorazyvictor(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
.... Oga, no need for any insult but constructive discussion... thats how we transfer knowledge... and mind u... i am not in a shithole country... never been and never will sir...

Your already in Shithole country bro! grin
don't shy away
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Geosystem(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=coluka post=67411938]Is this clown called Obama still talking? Can he just please shut the hell up? All he know is how to talk, talk, talk, talk and no action. Whenever he took action, it was was dumb as a rock. Obama the clown!![/quote
he took Action and he found the ever elusive and infamous osama bin laden
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by kapelvej: 5:16pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
My brother the truth is that we can, but the youths just like being sarcastic in their reasoning. Even those supporting all manner of politicians know the truth. BUT SOME JUST want TO WIN ALL ARGUMENTS , while some are just being sarcastic. Good evening bro. Together we shall build a new Nigeria
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Siga: 5:16pm On May 09, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Your already in Shithole country bro! grin
don't shy away
....bros....sorry I'm not...Nigeria is not and where I am surely ain't... grin
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Siga: 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Constructive arguments and Nigerian "yoots" can't happen
...never say never ....
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by desiredmee(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
Roger3D:
So you are proud of a racist prick who actually hates your kind? You are a very interesting human being

He doesn't hate black rather he hates the black leaders that has over the years made the Africa region unfit and horrible for it citizens to domicile.
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by ollah2: 5:18pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
...never say never ....

Check all the threads on the front page and you will shake your head for Nigerian youths
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by Siga: 5:21pm On May 09, 2018
ollah2:

Check all the threads on the front page and you will shake your head for Nigerian youths
....its very sad my brother ...very sad... we turn everything into tribal war...sad...very sad
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by abbey621(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Whao, getting your junk from the Klan blogs. Blaming people that are protesting the Klan in a place where a Klan man ran over a protester with his car. You are a special breed of Uncle Tom.

Yea anyone that disagrees with your opinion is a racist....got it! America is a nation of laws, just because you don't like something does not mean you can infringe on their rights! The White Supremacists have the right to hold rallies as long as they can get a permit, the same way gays, trans and so on have the right to their rallies. I noticed you won't blame the state or city government which issued the permit grin grin grin
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by stonemasonn: 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Finally, the JCPOA was never intended to solve all of our problems with Iran. We were clear-eyed that Iran engages in destabilizing behavior – including support for terrorism, and threats toward Israel and its neighbors. But that’s precisely why it was so important that we prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Every aspect of Iranian behavior that is troubling is far more dangerous if their nuclear program is unconstrained. Our ability to confront Iran’s destabilizing behavior – and to sustain a unity of purpose with our allies – is strengthened with the JCPOA, and weakened without it.

So Obama knew all these and still think diplomacy will work with Iran.
so what else will work, create another Iraq situation? You peoples unjustified hatred for Obama is puzzling.
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by victorazyvictor(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2018
Siga:
....bros....sorry I'm not...Nigeria is not and where I am surely ain't... grin

grin grin grin

This place tire us
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by alabo1: 6:02pm On May 09, 2018
hoMegas:
It is not surprising to see our beloved country in the state that it is today. Simply because, most Nigerians will mindlessly gobble down whatever is presented to them hook, line and sinker. There is nothing preventing any of the mindless Fools above me from going to the internet and reading about the JCPOA agreement. In the first place, Obama never paid Iran American money as a part of any agreement, the financial exchange that occurred was simply a transfer back of Iranian assets seized during the Iranian Revolution back to Iran. The four hundred million dollars that was reportedly paid was as a compensation for the fighter aircraft Iran ordered prior to the revolution that were not delivered.
America claims today that Iran violates the terms of the JCPOA agreement,meanwhile the IAEA (organization responsible for inspections and verification of the deal.) has submitted reports to the consistency that Iran has been complying with the agreement. Benjamin Netanyahu's histrionics is reminiscent of George Bush 's clamoring for war with Iraq. This is just a recurring situation of Drumf trying to destroy his more illustrious predecessors legacy.
Lastly, to the Nigerians that babble endlessly about the subject of homosexuality and Obama .It was a conservative U. s Supreme Court justice that legalized homosexuality throughout America. The siege of Mosul and the Alliance that dismembered Isis Was The work of President Obama.
While I agree that President Obama was not the perfect leader, Ignorant Nigerian youths should do their best to Investigate before making mindless claims on such matters.
Thank you.

My appreciation. Finally an intelligent post from an individual who actually reads and not spout rhetoric from western media.

The Iran deal is the best solution at the moment for slowing down Irans nuclear weapons program. A military option is not feasible and even sanctions did not work in the past much less now that the EU,Russia and China are going ahead with it. Trump lacks an understanding of strategic diplomacy and is probably primarily motivated by Ego. Anyway the biggest loser of this his action will be America until another administration reverses it. Peace

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by mohammad11: 6:04pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

Trump is not racist and nothing of that nature is public. Just because the leftist liberal media says so doesn't mean it's true

u need to go tru dia 3 presidential debates and hear him, i wanted 2 believe he uses it(racism) as campain trick bt no thats just him. i dont hate totally, me agreeing or disagreeing is circumstantial
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by unknownsolja: 6:11pm On May 09, 2018
BenzEne1:

It is only hypocrisy that makes countries stockpile weapons and then decide no one else should. Trump can pull out all he likes. Like NK, Iran would stock up then decide when it is satisfied. US wants to be the only actor for this action film. It's not possible.

yea yea..we cant let iran get their hands on Nuclear weapons..iran is the state sponsor of terror around the world
Re: Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal by MAURI: 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
It is not surprising to see our beloved country in the state that it is today. Simply because, most Nigerians will mindlessly gobble down whatever is presented to them hook, line and sinker. There is nothing preventing any of the mindless Fools above me from going to the internet and reading about the JCPOA agreement. In the first place, Obama never paid Iran American money as a part of any agreement, the financial exchange that occurred was simply a transfer back of Iranian assets seized during the Iranian Revolution back to Iran. The four hundred million dollars that was reportedly paid was as a compensation for the fighter aircraft Iran ordered prior to the revolution that were not delivered.
America claims today that Iran violates the terms of the JCPOA agreement,meanwhile the IAEA (organization responsible for inspections and verification of the deal.) has submitted reports to the consistency that Iran has been complying with the agreement. Benjamin Netanyahu's histrionics is reminiscent of George Bush 's clamoring for war with Iraq. This is just a recurring situation of Drumf trying to destroy his more illustrious predecessors legacy.
Lastly, to the Nigerians that babble endlessly about the subject of homosexuality and Obama .It was a conservative U. s Supreme Court justice that legalized homosexuality throughout America. The siege of Mosul and the Alliance that dismembered Isis Was The work of President Obama.
While I agree that President Obama was not the perfect leader, Ignorant Nigerian youths should do their best to Investigate before making mindless claims on such matters.
Thank you.

Most people here do not have the slightest clue & are ill-informed. They should go and read abt Iran - contra affair. America fooled other counties out of business & went behind same countries to do business with Iran & the proceeds was used to finance guerillas in South America. The man that orchestrated it all, Oliver North, is now the new chairman of the NRA. And to those bashing Obama, pls watch his speach after the Charlottesvilles' racist shooting & listen to Trump' remarks on blatant extreme right racists attacks in the U.S.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.