Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (37792 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 09, 2018
you want to dig up past matter..

Sometimes I wonder if you guys don't reason with your senses before commenting.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by justmenoni: 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
Bullshit... What you don't know doesn't kill you
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by petitejolie(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2018
What is body count
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by stallionsinn: 9:22pm On May 09, 2018
joudini:
Slow down, fam. There are less severe ways of getting a heart attack.
Permission to message you bro?
I want to share something with you.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by freecocoa(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
austyn0:
I expect mine to be like this,,,,Imagine this scenario....

Me: Sweetheart,, the evening is boring,, I want us to like uhh,, play something more like a straightforward truth game,, you in?(grinning)

She:Yeah babe..

Me:You are gonna be sincere, like really sincere and I as well,, it is about our past.

She:Okay, go on[anxiously]

Me:How many guys lamba'd you before we met?(smiling and giving her the "oya lie look"

She:Baby this kind question cef(shrugging)

Me:Laughing)Just answer nau,,I will tell you mine too..

She:They are people I seriously want to forget ever since I met you...

Me:I understand dear,,.let it out..

She: Just five...

Me:So five guys dan enter that precious gate before me? chai...

She:Oya you tell me yours...
Me:I be virgin before I met you....

She:Laughing),, You can't be serious, tell me joor...

Me: Just eight...

She:Babe you just reminded me of my past,, never wanted you to be any part of it..

Me:Sorry dear, just wanted to refresh our memories,, (Cuddles her)..

What's the scouting for trouble here?
Story, till it happens will you know that, painting a picture of it the the way you did, doesn't make having that information that trivial or should I say, fun.

Its a judgemental question, especially when its a guy that's asking, so let's not deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On May 09, 2018
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense to me? or explains what a bloody body count is?. sad
It wouldn't make sense because you obviously lack said sense.

Its nobody's job to explain what a body count is(something so basic BTW)to you, especially not when you are being a colossal embarrassment to yourself, by being 'shitingly' rude about it.

What are you being cocky for if you don't know such simple things?
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by ranmoor: 9:39pm On May 09, 2018
WINDSOW:
With ur pix like deeper life woman, u too get history? End time ti de mehn!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by austyn0(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2018
freecocoa:
Story, till it happens will you know that, painting a picture of it the the way you did, doesn't make having that information that trivial or should I say, fun.

Its a judgemental question, especially when its a guy that's asking, so let's not deceive ourselves.
I know you are tryna be realistic with life,, but speaking on my own terms,, I would like us to talk abou our past for it not to haunt us in the future,, if she had a terrible past and I'm not aware of it, what if the guy or guys involved shows up sometime later and fills me in with the details, imagine my feelings..... So, to me,a rather satisfying solution to this rather contradictory situation is to ask jokingly and playfully just like I imagined up there and I believe with my understanding of her becoming mine and mine alone,,her story won't stir dust.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by sexdoll: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Do lesbians also have body count?
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 09, 2018
Preshy561:
thank God I'm still a virgin.angry

Lying liar
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by melodyogonna(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
if she says 12 you should throw a party o !!!
grin why? e small?
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Paschy88(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2018
It's simple. I trust 9ja girls. They will do the maths in their head and minus 20 from the total body count.. You'll be seing reults like 3,4 and 5.

Guys, just add 20 to the figure she gives you.

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Martin0(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
u should know better
hia nwanya odenigbogrin
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Martin0(m): 1:47am On May 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Isi Aki
Eavesdropping on someone's confession is a sin lipsrsealed
eheh bush girl..
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by nancyv(f): 5:15am On May 10, 2018
killsmith:
that's not what is going on here. We're talking about women and not men....

Now get back into the kitchen.
Of course,we are talking about women.But I still maintain that telling a man about your bodycount is stupid.Men have more bodycount but no one complains.You don't have to confess your past to someone who is not a saint.The minute people know about your past,they will use it against you.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Merceline(f): 5:49am On May 10, 2018
Earthbound:
I'm on the fence with this.

Only girls with morals know their actual body count. Those bodies account for people they had relationships with.

I would like for my woman to inform me accurately about ALL of her past relationships. This is a barrier that MUST be broken for complete trust to actualize. Knowledge of body count will most likely make one insecure as you might see yourself as a potential additon to her body count.

If her body count is more than the number of fingers on either of her hands, I would see her as a loose woman. So this information, I'm not interested in cause my own body count sef no be here.

Bro hope your own body count isn't more than the number of fingers on any of your hands... Otherwise you are a loose man.

What is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Merceline(f): 5:56am On May 10, 2018
nancyv:

Of course,we are talking about women.But I still maintain that telling a man about your bodycount is stupid.Men have more bodycount but no one complains.You don't have to confess your past to someone who is not a saint.The minute people know about your past,they will use it against you.

Sister preach on.
The guys will always mount the pulpit to judge the ladies. As if they have not been sleeping with girls.

Some of them are who.res .the difference is that they don't get paid.

1 Like

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by ABOO(m): 6:02am On May 10, 2018
Its very good,it will enhance trust
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 6:24am On May 10, 2018
austyn0:
I know you are tryna be realistic with life,, but speaking on my own terms,, I would like us to talk abou our past for it not to haunt us in the future,, if she had a terrible past and I'm not aware of it, what if the guy or guys involved shows up sometime later and fills me in with the details, imagine my feelings..... So, to me,a rather satisfying solution to this rather contradictory situation is to ask jokingly and playfully just like I imagined up there and I believe with my understanding of her becoming mine and mine alone,,her story won't stir dust.

What you fail to realize is that the average woman would lie about her n-count 8 times out of 10.
Unless she's the bluntly honest type, or she implicitly trusts your level of emotional maturity to handle the bombshell, anything other than that just know you're getting played.
For every ex's she's had before you came into the picture, there has been a couple of Dicks and Harris in-between. So the next time she gives you that puppy face and fesses up to you that she's got a body count of five, multiply it by two, then plus two. I.e. 10<n<12.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by austyn0(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2018
CorGier:

What you fail to realize is that the average woman would lie about her n-count 8 times out of 10.
Unless she's the bluntly honest type, or she implicitly trusts your level of emotional maturity to handle the bombshell, anything other than that just know you're getting played.
For every ex's she's had before you came into the picture, there has been a couple of Dicks and Harris in-between. So the next time she gives you that puppy face and fesses up to you that she's got a body count of five, multiply it by two, then plus two. I.e. 10<n<12.
Laughs,, that was quite mathematical.... You made a huge point though, I agree with you on the boldened.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 6:42am On May 10, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs,, that was quite mathematical.... You made a huge point though, I agree with you on the boldened.

I will give u a mention later, .
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by austyn0(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2018
CorGier:

I will give u a mention later, .
Alright,, watch your steps man.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by valentinos22(m): 6:50am On May 10, 2018
delugajackson:
A whórè sells her pùssy for a fee, a slut gives the pùssy away for free. A hoe sleeps with anything, a hooker strolls the streets flagging tricks down, but a thot is all of the above.

My advice to y'all females - Be a woman before anything.

And to the guys out there. It is important to know her fùck history before taking things to a serious level. Hit the streets if you want, whatever they tell you might be true, [b]considering the cheating nature of some women these days
[i][/i].[/b]

it takes two to tangle...guy she didnt cheat with herself she cheated wiff a guy like you and i...it is sadly sad to hear all of a sudden that her case is termed cheating while yours is termed ...menene?.....under agreement the both of you are as guilty as charged cos u both worked together(amos 3;3)
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by killsmith(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2018
nancyv:

If your husband asks, you'll lie to him?.... Is that the right thing to do? Lie to your husband?
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Kobicove(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2018
So long as she was never working in a brothel and never sold sex for money I don't care what her body count is undecided
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by cherriton12: 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Yeah..
This time, he says a man deserves to know his woman's body count from her. But... If your husband asks, you'll lie to him?.... Is that the right thing to do? Lie to your husband?... hmmm....it takes two to tangle...guy she didn't cheat with herself she cheated with a guy like you and i...it is sadly sad to hear all of a sudden that her case is termed cheating while yours is termed ...menene?.....under agreement the both of you are as guilty as charged cos u both worked together(Amos 3;3)

Amagite:
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin is out with another relationship advise for ladies.
Viral World News, Gossip, Entertainment, Technology, Business, Politics, World News, Middle East, US News, UK News, Asian News, European News, African News, Latin American & General News.

This time, he says a man deserves to know his woman's body count from her. Read below...

"If you've been dating a guy for at least 6 months he deserves to know your Body Count & Sexual Activity History. For a relationship to Reach its Self Actualized State, honesty and full disclosure is paramount. A lot of ladies hide their ages and number of sexual partners from their boyfriends. This is wrong. Your boyfriend deserves to know your Body Count (BC) and (SAH) sexual activity history if you're not a Virgin. He should also share his. This will bring a blank slate ( Tabula Rasa ) into the relationship. A true man is meant to take you as you are with every line and curve. Sit your boyfriend down and tell him today."

Do you agree?

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/your-boyfriend-deserves-to-know-your-body-count-joro-olumofin-to-ladies.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by joudini(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
stallionsinn:

Permission to message you bro?
I want to share something with you.

Can you share it here? Forgot the password to the email on this account.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2018
freecocoa:
It wouldn't make sense because you obviously lack said sense.

Its nobody's job to explain what a body count is(something so basic BTW)to you, especially not when you are being a colossal embarrassment to yourself, by being 'shitingly' rude about it.

What are you being cocky for if you don't know such simple things?
Thank you very much! now go take some paracetamol, you must be so stressed out after all this Rants, and you still made no sense grin

i don't remember asking you to explain what body counts means to me, you chose to stalk me by quoting my comment.

you still have not explained what body count means After all your dumb rants. grin

i would Appreciate if you define body count for me please!. and oh! you are right i don't know simple things i leave the simple things for nicompoops like you! i know only difficult things..
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by nancyv(f): 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
killsmith:
If your husband asks, you'll lie to him?.... Is that the right thing to do? Lie to your husband?
Of course. I will lie to him.What is he doing with my bodycount? As if he didn't sleep with any lady before he met me.
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by nancyv(f): 4:57pm On May 10, 2018
Merceline:

Sister preach on.
The guys will always mount the pulpit to judge the ladies. As if they have not been sleeping with girls.

Some of them are who.res .the difference is that they don't get paid.
You are right. Most men are whores.It is only because the society don't judge them,that's why the criticize only ladies.
Even people with public dicks are talking of asking their wives about her bodycount.

2 Likes

Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by amakadihot87(f): 5:04pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
thank God I'm still a virgin.angry
......lol indeed
Re: "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies by amakadihot87(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2018
nancyv:

Of course. I will lie to him.What is he doing with my bodycount? As if he didn't sleep with any lady before he met me.
.......why should you lie....if he asks me i will simply tell him he is the 157th person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.