Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56932 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2010
What's with the fighting? I left for couple of days and you guys are fighting like cats and dogs over a couple of pictures.  cry

Andre Uweh:

@the poster. Igbo girls are indeed the most beautiful not only in Nigeria but in West Africa.
Denying this basic fact is like that man who said ''I thank God that there is no God''.

It's nice that you're defending ibo girls.  I'm Hausa and American so of course i'm going to say Hausa girls are the prettiest.  You're Ibo so of course you'll say the ibos are the prettiest.  smiley

OgidiBoy:

Gbam!!! grin grin

The girl in the fourth pic looks just like AMAKA of Niaraland hmmmm smiley smiley

She's in Nairaland? I didn't know that but her name is not Amaka though. It's Ijy.

DaRapture:

How in the hell are you calling these chicks Igbo, when it's blatantly obvious that they aren't?  grin

The girls are friends of mine.  According to them, they are full-blooded Nigerians except for one she's half Nigerian and half Cameroon but according to her she's full ibo.   I posted the pictures because they said they are ibos and this topic is about ibo girls.  As for me, i don't care.  I'm deleting the pictures anyway. One of the girls saw this thread and asked me to delete hers.  I'm deleting all of them because i didn't get their permission to post their pictures up here.  If you do not mind can you delete the ones you double posted as well.  Thanks   smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2010
from that list

these two look yoruba imo.

and no, i did not ask anyone to jump me or not be offended by my post.

i'll delete the photos later so plz no one should quote me.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2010
Harima:

It's nice that you're defending ibo girls.  I'm Hausa and American so of course i'm going to say Hausa girls are the prettiest. 

She's in Nairaland? I didn't know that but her name is not Amaka though.  It's Ijy.

Nice! Your Hausa and American?! I thot they said yall only thrive in desert areas i.e Northern Nigeria, Arab Nations, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen etc Or, anywhere theres Oil money to be stolen or Coups to be planned. . . . Oh, lemme guess, u on the West Coast? Ah, Nomad princess, where your pic at?

Anyhoo, u think u wanna hook me up with the "Ijy" chic?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2010
Tpiah
If you don't mind can you delete the double posted pictures.  She's actually the main girl that asked for her pictures to be deleted.  I didn't get their permission before posting those pictures in this site. If you guys don't mind deleting the double posted pictures, i'll appreciate it.  I do not want to anger any of them.  Thanks
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nice! Your Hausa and American?! I thot they said yall only thrive in desert areas i.e Northern Nigeria, Arab Nations, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen etc Or, anywhere theres Oil money to be stolen or Coups to be planned. . . . Oh, lemme guess, u on the West Coast? Ah, Nomad princess, where your pic at?

Anyhoo, u think u wanna hook me up with the "Ijy" chic?

My father is Nigerian and my mother is African-American.  There's alot of Hausa in America.  I live in Atlanta and i've met quite a few over here. I'm not going to post my pictures in this site.  Nairaland members gang up on people whenever they do that.

Judging from your message, I thought you didn't like Ijy?   She has a boyfriend but if you want you can ask out.  Someone said she's in this site as Amaka.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche0(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2010
I know the girl in that pic! angry

Take it down o! I do not think you had any right to show her picture!

BTW Tpiah, she is 100% IGBO.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2010
Harima:

Tpiah
If you don't mind can you delete the double posted pictures.  She's actually the main girl that asked for her pictures to be deleted.  I didn't get their permission before posting those pictures in this site. If you guys don't mind deleting the double posted pictures, i'll appreciate it.  I do not want to anger any of them.  Thanks

no problem.

the girl looks 100% yoruba.

i'm sure she must have been told before that she doesnt look igbo.

but people will compare her look to carribean or AA i guess.

most yorubas who look like that dont post their photos on nl, i noticed. But plenty of them elsewhere. I also know many personally.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche0(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2010
tpiah,

She does not look Yoruba. grin

All her features are Igbo from her nose to her beautiful complexion. ALL IGBO.

Like you people tried to say I do not look Igbo, but YORUBA. grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2010
^^she looks 100% yoruba.

not like your own which in any case could also be a middle belt look or something

check the girl properly- she doesnt look igbo unless she has photos showing that from another angle.

**i suspect yorubas with that type of look might prefer not being in the limelight for cultural and personal reasons.**

the tongue lashing this lady got for example:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-474323.0.html

also, see

[img]http://3.bp..com/_B6laUrzjEGQ/Rss6cmuzEGI/AAAAAAAAABc/250Bj94vE0U/s400/patricia+etteh.jpg[/img]

many of them probably end up with non-yorubas.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Harima: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2010
EzeUche0:

I know the girl in that pic! angry

Take it down o! I do not think you had any right to show her picture!

BTW Tpiah, she is 100% IGBO.

yeah you are right.  That's why i deleted the pictures.  I had no right to show her pictures like that. 

tpiah:

no problem.

the girl looks 100% yoruba.

i'm sure she must have been told before that she doesnt look igbo.

but people will compare her look to carribean or AA i guess.

most yorubas who look like that dont post their photos on nl, i noticed. But plenty of them elsewhere. I also know many personally.

Thanks.  smiley  I'm not sure if anyone have told her she doesn't look igbo.  All i know she's igbo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Ifygurl: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2010
^^^Are you the same Hausa/AA chick from youtube?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Ifygurl: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2010
Aww I can't believe I missed the pics.
Harima can you repost it again for sec? LOL
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
Why do people tend to call yoruba girls ugly? I've seen a lot of pretty ones I don't get it.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^they say it's because they see a lot more uglier girls than pretty ones, but imo that may depend on the region they're familiar with.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
Region? Enlighten me. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^the parts of the southwest they lived in or move with.

a while back, a guy on nl was actually claiming beautiful people in the west get discriminated against.

I didnt really believe him though- i think generally, yorubas just consider facially pretty yoruba females as more likely to be proud or arrogant. A big no no in traditional culture roles for women.

i could be wrong perhaps.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
oh right -.-

@topic
pretty girls, not so pretty girls everywhere, don't be so ignorant.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
ibkaye:

@topic
pretty girls, not so pretty girls everywhere, don't be so ignorant.

So it seems. A cab took me round a major town one afternoon (I was there for biz) I saw dozens of young women. Not even one u could describe as averagely good-looking. Yet in other towns every other girl you see is a princess. This has to be more than coincidence
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Pennywise:

So it seems. A cab took me round a major town one afternoon (I was there for biz) I saw dozens of young women. Not even one u could describe as averagely good. Yet in other towns every other girl you see is a princess. This has to be more than coincidence
This does not diminish the fact that there are pretty girls and not so pretty girls everywhere
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
I agree. But the point is there are places you need not look if you desire a beautiful wife because it will require the grace of God to find one.

Whereas in order places the locals are so beautiful that you can conveniently discount good looks as a criterion for choosing a partner
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
The same thing goes for men too
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Pennywise:

I agree. But the point is there are places you need not look if you desire a beautiful wife because it will require the grace of God to find one.

Whereas in order places the locals are so beautiful that you can conveniently discount good looks as a criterion for choosing a partner
It's comments like these that I find over the top, slating others just to prove a point is unnecessary
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
ibkaye:

It's comments like these that I find over the top, slating others just to prove a point is unnecessary

Well, I didnt open the thread. I only made a contribution.

Inevitably when you make comparisms on this platform (group or ethnic beauty)  there will be winners and there will be losers like in most things. Dont forget that we are only making relative comparisms here where time and place are of essence.

If you take the not so pretty ones to South Africa, automatically they become queens.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Pennywise:

Well, I didnt open the thread. I only made a contribution.

Inevitably when you make comparisms on this platform (group or ethnic beauty)  there will be winners and there will be losers like in most things. Dont forget that we are only making relative comparisms here where time and place are of essence.

If you take the not so pretty ones to South Africa, automatically they become queens.
You having opened the thread or not is beside the point lol

Well obviously. My only concern was the level of slating. But then I suppose it is to be expected.

Another unnecessary comment smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2010
So it seems. A cab took me round a major town one afternoon (I was there for biz) I saw dozens of young women. Not even one u could describe as averagely good-looking. Yet in other towns every other girl you see is a princess. This has to be more than coincidence

was this in nigeria, or america?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2010
Harima:

My father is Nigerian and my mother is African-American.  There's alot of Hausa in America.  I live in Atlanta and i've met quite a few over here. I'm not going to post my pictures in this site.  Nairaland members gang up on people whenever they do that.

Judging from your message, I thought you didn't like Ijy?   She has a boyfriend but if you want you can ask out.  Someone said she's in this site as Amaka.

Oh, cool! I never thought I'd run across an Hausa here in the States. I used to think I'd have to go out into some big desert in the middle of nowhere before I met you and yours! Well, U can send ur picx to my e-mail lemme see if the stereotypes they say about yall is true! Hey, since ur Hausa are u muslim too? Do u belive in the sharia law? Do u rock mini-skirts or are u in that Ninja-like pudah thingy?

Oh, Ijy is The Amaka? Nah, I doubt that! The image I got of The Amaka is Platinumkesque lipsrsealed
And why would I want The Amaka? Why cant I want YOU? Or have u been betrothed to some old El-Hajj since u was like 3 yrs old? I'm just asking cus I heard thats how yall roll. . . . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2010
This topic is annoying.Igbo girls are neither the most beautiful nor the ugliest.Everything has to do with culture.Indecent or tight dressing with make up and lace wigs does not translate to beauty.Igbo girls seem to be more involved in beautification and cosmetics because many Igbo men place physical beauty as priority for marriage.Imagine where Fulani girls are given such opportunities.What I like about Igbo girls is their carriage.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2010
true
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
tpiah:

was this in nigeria, or america?
I beg leave out America. Even when toad reach america e go turn princess. Only those wey dem swear for naim dey remain the same. Some pple say na the air them they breathe.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tpiah: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
Pennywise:

I beg leave out America. Even when toad reach america e go turn princess. Only those wey dem swear for naim dey remain the same. Some pple say na the air them they breathe.

hmm
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
BTW, Na PH.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
Harima:

She has a boyfriend but if you want you can ask out.

Ok, seriously, tell me, how am I supposed to ask this Ijy gal out? Or are u willing to do it on my behalf?! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.