Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,247 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (56929 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 04, 2010
lol sissy, you're crazy.
Actually, my roomie is from Burkina Faso. Cant understand her English mehn.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2010
Lol. i can imagine, the many Huh's and pardon's you will be going through grin grin grin

i dont think i can recognize a fulani woman when i see one embarassed embarassed, although i always hear many people say they're the most beautiful in all the tribes in Naija.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
The Fulani are beautiful.

But only a pure Fulani with no Hausa blood.

The Fulanis I have seen were from other West African countries though. Only seen 1 Nigerian Fulani

But the Fulani in other countries are gorgeous.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
brilliant !!!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2010
EzeUche:

The Fulani are beautiful.

But only a pure Fulani with no Hausa blood.

The Fulanis I have seen were from other West African countries though. Only seen 1 Nigerian Fulani

But the Fulani in other countries are gorgeous.
They may be beautiful, but there are some ugly ones amogst them. While with the Igbo, it is virtually non-existent.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^

You people are just yarning rubbish. All this fulani talk, how many have you met personally?

Nigerians are all the same to me, equal amount of wowo and beauty. . .
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by SEFAGO(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2010
Are you guys on pot- ugly igbo girls full the world. Infact they are the majority.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
Oh be quiet. If you're bored, go and watch the paint dry.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2010
chiogo:

^^

You people are just yarning rubbish. All this fulani talk, how many have you met personally?

Nigerians are all the same to me, equal amount of wowo and beauty. . .

It is not hard to find a Fulani girl.

Just look for the last name Diallo, Jalloh, Bello and some other common Fulani names.

They are not hard to find. A good amount of them reside in Maryland.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by sjeezy8: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2010
EzeUche:

It is not hard to find a Fulani girl.

Just look for the last name Diallo, Jalloh, Bello and some other common Fulani names.

They are not hard to find. A good amount of them reside in Maryland.

Believe it or not everyone this gay is right there is alot of Fulani babes in Maryland

BUT hes wrong about Bello, Jalloh, Diallo are muslim names and are not only used by fulanis - yorubas edos nupes gwari all muslims basically- Have those names.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
Please can anyone post a pic of a fulani woman? i havent see them before sad
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by binigurl07: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
@jennybayo

U are on point ! smiley we edo girls are beautiful too , besides every tribe has beautiful girls
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

Believe it or not everyone this gay is right there is alot of Fulani babes in Maryland

BUT hes wrong about Bello, Jalloh, Diallo are muslim names and are not only used by fulanis - yorubas edos nupes gwari all muslims basically- Have those names.

What did I say about you projecting your Yoruba gayness on me.

Ugly a ss mofo!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 3:20am On Jun 05, 2010
@Sissy, This picture will be temporary, but she is a very pretty fulani girl. I am not going to tell yall who she is
[img]http://           [/img]
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by saiyaman: 3:38am On Jun 05, 2010
Damn is that what passes for pretty now!!! I think the eye doctor needs to up my prescription because obviously its out of date, really!? she's a'ight, that's it! nothing to pull your guys over to the side and say "damn that's a bad chick", lol its true guys will lust after anything with a pulse cheesy
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 3:39am On Jun 05, 2010
Oba234

thanks! smiley
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 3:42am On Jun 05, 2010
saiyaman:

Damn is that what passes for pretty now!!! I think the eye doctor needs to up my prescription because obviously its out of date, really!? she's a'ight, that's it! nothing to pull your guys over to the side and say "damn that's a bad chick", lol its true guys will lust after anything with a pulse cheesy

She looks better in real life, anyway, post ur picture and let's see how you look.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 05, 2010
saiyaman:

. . . . and your pix?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
@oba

the girl looks mixed, not pure fulani.

she resembles ethiopian/somali sef.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by yme1(f): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
most people think they are  undecided
i really get comment from people saying you look like an igbo girl
the fact is every tribe represent beauty
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2010
y me:

most people think they are  undecided
i really get comment from people saying you look like an igbo girl
the fact is every tribe represent beauty
I guess that would get you smiling like a small pikin wey pick 5 naira for ground.
see ya head!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
See even pretty non-igbo girls are mistaken for Igbo! grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by rocksta: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2010
AHHH, SO FULANI AND IGBOS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE THEY HAVE CAUCASOID FEATURES, EH

what a coonery
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
I still can't imagine that this thread still exists.

Thought this thread was tossed into the recycle bin a long time ago.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2010
tpia.:

@oba

the girl looks mixed, not pure fulani.

she resembles ethiopian/somali sef.

sorry to break it to you, but she is not mixed. she actually doesn't look mixed if you see her in real life. she look like a fulani. I have known this girl for a long time. She is straight from senegal.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by rocksta: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2010
yeah, and Fulani have Caucasoid features, hence this girl looking mixed, because they ARE mixed
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Oba234: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
fulani people are not mix with caucasian?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2010
Oba234:

sorry to break it to you, but she is not mixed. she actually doesn't look mixed if you see her in real life. she look like a fulani. I have known this girl for a long time. She is straight from senegal.

well, she looks mixed- maybe you got her from a wrong angle.

pure fulanis tend to not have plump cheeks- they're lean facially.

she didnt look so fulani to me. she seemed mixed. I guess she's town fulani though i dont know if they use that term in senegal.

Oba234:

fulani people are not mix with caucasian?

most arent. the nigerian fulanis that is.

Some of the senegalese ones are, though i doubt they'd be a majority.

i stand corrected if i'm wrong.

the fulanis on this nl sef too dey do that their reserved thingy too much.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 06, 2010
fulas:

some of them do look mixed.

i looove this photo (she's from Niger). i for no post am sef- i wan keep am for my personal collection.

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 06, 2010
So the Fulanis are everywhere?

I thought they were only Nigerian tribe?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by whiteroses(f): 2:21am On Jun 06, 2010
yes most of them are beauties i just dont like their manliness (the ones i know), legs carved with musces, shoulders hench and so broad and arms are usually musclular with deep voice. can't they be a little more feminine? but they usually have pretty faces but if you fight them they will beat you!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Sissy3(f): 2:23am On Jun 06, 2010
FL Gators:

So the Fulanis are everywhere?

I thought they were only Nigerian tribe?

nah, they are not concentrated in nigeria only. some other african countries have them too

@ Aunty tpia

thanks for the pics!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.