Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Processing Nigeria Intl Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Processing Nigeria Intl Passport (627 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / How much Is Nigeria Intl Passport / See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by Flakky26(f): 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
i am.processing intl passport. i want to know if i should pay 17500 to the bank or pay to an immigration officer which with higher amount. i want it ready in a month time and i dont want to pay extra. pls advise me
Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 09, 2018
Flakky26:
i am.processing intl passport. i want to know if i should pay 17500 to the bank or pay to an immigration officer which with higher amount. i want it ready in a month time and i dont want to pay extra. pls advise me

don't pay to the bank neither sould you do it online cos you will end up paying double. just go to the immigration office and meet an officer. though it will be higher but trust me it will save the stress

1 Like

Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by Flakky26(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2018
nelem:

don't pay to the bank neither sould you do it online cos you will end up paying double. just go to the immigration office and meet an officer. though it will be higher but trust me it will save the stress

do u.mean it will take time
Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by johndwayy(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2018
Please just do as you are told.. Go to an immigration office and do it there. Though the cost will be higher,
but it'll save you a lot of stress. I did mine in Asaba and got it that same day
Flakky26:

Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 09, 2018
Flakky26:

not only will it take time, you might not even get it.
Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by HeWrites(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
Flakky26:

How much are you asked to pay?

I mean to Immigration officer?
Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by Flakky26(f): 7:15am On May 10, 2018
Re: Processing Nigeria Intl Passport by HeWrites(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2018
Flakky26:
Ok

(1) (Reply)

10 Least Developed Countries In Africa / Man Begs God To Take His Life As His Leg Is Crushed While Hustling (Graphic Pix) / Airline Operators Kick As FG Implements Intra-african Open Skies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.