Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,460 members, 7,801,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) (37689 Views)

Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria (Meme Collection) / The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by greatman247(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2018
Na wa for them.
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Lizilicious(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2018
Okada men and kai Kai are like rice and stew
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by midehi2(f): 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:
Sorry I don't take bikes.

I use Uber.

I don't know why you all are quoting me. I don't get it, is there anything special in Uber?

Nigerians are suffering Mehn.
hahahahaha, my laugh and question is, what if its a short distance like #50 bike, will you still use Uber? there are some roads not motorable except bike tongue

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by toyota3(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2018
Dry piece of rubbish
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by foyeks2001(f): 4:20pm On May 09, 2018
na wa
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ITCareerINxtGen: 4:20pm On May 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without a job; working but underpaid or lost your job but thinking of what business to do?. No financial capital? Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by midehi2(f): 4:21pm On May 09, 2018
ShyCypher:

And its an achievement?
grin

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by taurusdude0(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2018
Fixed match kill you dia
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by whizcartel(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
No. 6 are abraka okada men.
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by 360great(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
9. The last. I have experienced it back den in ph.it was so painful eeh...evil okada man
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:33pm On May 09, 2018
My first time in Lagos.....E no go better for dat Okada man. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:41pm On May 09, 2018
eluquenson:
All these attributes can be best seen in Lagos Okada Riders.

The most ones i feared most are the hausa riders eh cheesy grin

Those ones can take u from Benin to warri and u will be expecting them to chrg u #500.Only for him to say One pipty(150)

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Empiree: 4:41pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:

It means I don't want to risk my life on a two wheels machine being operated by people who spend more time drinking than riding.
this is irrational comment. So Uber can't be in the same position?. Watch Uber drivers harrassed, stabed, cheated and the list goes on. And also other we around

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=uber%20driver%20stabbed&sm=1
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by YomiTee123(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2018
[b][/b]i don laugh taya grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ruffDiamond: 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
vizkiz:

It means I don't want to risk my life on a two wheels machine being operated by people who spend more time drinking than riding.
don't bank on that shii ...four wheel can waste your life as well even over a short distance.. it's alway NOT about driving with caution but mindind that crazy drunk cab or danfo driver who could ram into you not minding if you in a uber or not.the thread is just for fun if you can catch my drift ..nobody wants,needs or cares to know if you are cruising in a jet liner

Nigerian with notice me mentality sha shoo

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ruffDiamond: 5:10pm On May 09, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Those ones can take u from Benin to warri and u will be expecting them to chrg u #500.Only for him to say One pipty(150)
hahahaha. they have problem with the letter f oo.just flow along..you be lucky if he didn't say ba turenchi..but I fear abok1bike operator I no fit try am..I use other tribe own ooo
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by thrillionaire(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
Oboi!!! that number 6 got me rolling on the floor lmao
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by Cyriloha(m): 5:38pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=vizkiz post=67417125]Sorry I don't take bikes.

I use Uber.

I don't know why you all are quoting me. I don't get it, is there anything special in Uber?

Nigerians are suffering Mehn.
[/quote

Sorry please how do uber charge ?
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2018
Abegi commot this news ma see road jor
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by KELVONISTIC: 5:46pm On May 09, 2018
The ones that will be calling you fine boy /girl so you nor go price, the ones that will tell u Nigeria is hard but will still charge you too much cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
ruffDiamond:
hahahaha. they have problem with the letter f oo.just flow along..you be lucky if he didn't say ba turenchi..but I fear abok1bike operator I no fit try am..I use other tribe own ooo

You will see lots if them having accidents and the passengers getting shattered or even die.But nothing eva happens to most of them.It baffles d angel in me, coupled with their smelly mouth like fish pond that the water has not been changed for a year.
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by gonkin(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
I experienced number 8 in Anambra during service. Igbo people sha. He took different corners me i just dey observe like mumu. He charged me 150. On my way back i was trekking and i was surprised its a little distance and transport is N30 if u don't wanna walk. I just wonder
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by justclinton(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
eluquenson:
All these attributes can be best seen in Lagos Okada Riders.

The most ones i feared most are the hausa riders eh cheesy grin

Hausa riders...just dont go there...
Re: Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) by chieni(f): 1:05am On May 10, 2018
looool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) / British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.