Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos (11984 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2018
Chimamanda Adichie visited the Bloomberg School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) in Baltimore, Maryland and spoke at an event hosted by Bloomberg's African Public Health Network.

Ms. Adichie appeared in conversation with Vinayak Bhardwaj, a JHU Master of Public Health student and former journalist.

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2018
More photos

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by greatman247(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2018
That dude below me, come and carry the FTC. I don't want again. grin grin Dem no even give person money for FTC, rubbish.

Meanwhile, Chimamanda is repping naija good. grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by nogasimplicity: 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
Bravo Chimamanda.

your works are indelible.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Mc1807(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
Close to FTC!!fuckery!!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
This Lady is going places o

15 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by SoapQueen(f): 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
She smiles! Wow!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by IamPatriotic(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2018
I admire this lady die! But she dey misfire sometime sha, even at that I still like her.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by dejavuh0007(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2018
apart from d group photos. no one else gave a fvck bout her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2018
This woman is annoying. Grossly overrated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by ClintonEmex: 4:12pm On May 09, 2018
She's allowing her status get over her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Archangel15: 4:13pm On May 09, 2018
Nigeria's highest export cool

13 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
She smiles! Wow!
How do I get the soap.. Am at Area 2
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Archangel15: 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
dejavuh0007:

Die with your jealousy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by martinsebi(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
Please how I received call from the SIM that is off.
How connect all calls to the SIM that is on
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by cantok(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
She is the most intelligent girl in Nigeria
Just like Prof. ******* is the most intelligent literary giant in Nigeria and in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by dejavuh0007(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2018
Archangel15:

Die with your jealousy
words can't express how much I don't gv a fvck about u or her.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by IamGoke(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
cantok:
She is the most intelligent girl in Nigeria
Just like Prof. ******* is the most intelligent literary giant in Nigeria and in Africa

......Wole Soyinka...

Let me complete it for you...Lol grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Pavore9: 4:32pm On May 09, 2018
dejavuh0007:

Don't hate on someone who do not know you exist! Lessen the bitterness, it pays! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Ofodirinwa: 4:32pm On May 09, 2018
because of sexism, we limit thousands of Chimamanda's from rising from our ranks here in the zoo. Yet when one develops a feminist outlook, as most successful women do, we become angry. When the results of that outlook are produced, we clap for ourselves. Nde zoo.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by DoTheNeedful: 4:36pm On May 09, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
because of sexism, we limit thousands of Chimamanda's from rising from our ranks here in the zoo. Yet when one develops a feminist outlook, as most successful women do, we become angry. When the results of that outlook are produced, we clap for ourselves. Nde zoo.

A woman does not need to be a shrewd feminist like Chimamanda. She is gaining more attention from her feminism now than from her occupation. There are thousands of Nigerian ladies doing very well all over the world without noising about feminism. You see such women as young professors in Medicine, Engineering and other areas in top schools like John Hopkins, Caltech and the likes contributing to the world silently.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by cantok(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2018
IamGoke:

......Wole Soyinka...

Let me complete it for you...Lol grin
U wan start civil war:?!!!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by nonye6194: 4:42pm On May 09, 2018
love or hate her, she's going places and making the black women proud

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:42pm On May 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
This woman is annoying. Grossly overrated.
na d game be dat.oyinbo don see as Dem go maga our ppl with d sellout
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by columbus007(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2018
what's with this woman tht people are always talking abat?i want to know like WTF.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:44pm On May 09, 2018
nonye6194:
love or hate her, she's going places and making the black women proud
she is going to make them slaves
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:44pm On May 09, 2018
columbus007:
what's with this woman tht people are always talking abat?i want to know like WTF.
mind jacking
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by julius976(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2018
This lady is beautiful.

And some people do blast her, for what? That bad.

She is going places

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by nonye6194: 4:47pm On May 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
she is going to make them slaves

Your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 09, 2018
dejavuh0007:
u sound miserable

Take heart

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Hosted By Bloomberg School Of Public Health-photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2018
Only myopic minds blast this woman for nothing.
She has made an impeccable impact that non of herose past could do.

Likes for her-
Shares for-Buhari back to daura '19

13 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) / Top Nigerian Book Publishers Still Active / Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.