Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers (22998 Views)

Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by angelboy01(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2018
Good network. Check my signature
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by ofuonyebi: 11:57am On May 11, 2018
glo?...go improve your service quality not bonuses...al this one, na follow-follow-for Mtn back!

why u no introduce a program that will make the heart of Mtn beat-twice ..gbim!..gbim!!

Example, if a FAMILY...recharge #1000 continuously every month for 6-months..they get scholarship for one of their pikin!...una no get strategy

at..all...at..all...na so so roundabout movement una dey...ooo

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by hotcake: 11:57am On May 11, 2018
Ijaya123:
The question people are not asking is, what is the call rate per second on this offer?
About 47k/sec. I was billed N13.95 for 30secs

2 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by haryomikun(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2018
Andotee:

You battle with glo voice calls too? Are you sure your phone is not faulty?

Bros. Glo has voice call problems

I have to redial a number at the very least 4 times before it goes through... It'll just be cutting with glo. Glo is the worst network ever and will remain the worst if they don't change. That's why they offer so much bonuses
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by dahmie2013: 11:57am On May 11, 2018
This network is d worst thing dat is happening 2 me dis year. Each time I call, it will say insufficient credit, despite having airtime on my fone. I can call. One person over 50 times & it's time consuming.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Flexben(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
very useless plan i used it twice and they sent me an sms abt d bonus being in my bonus acct but it was not dere and the call rate is extremely high
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Ekponoimo(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
nice one Clean Slightly Used Infinix Zero 4 32 GB 45k
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Nobody: 11:58am On May 11, 2018
We don't want this one, just return our data to the way it used to be angry
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Senorito(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
mysteriousman:
I have been enjoying this since last year
Is it 50k/sec like Bumpa?
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Emmanuel602(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
Something that will only last for 24hrs
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Uzoezeamugo: 12:10pm On May 11, 2018
Andotee:

It was probably a glitch. I have been using glo since 2008 as well and I don't have any complaints about their network
what is your plan and what is the tarrif, if you are not complaining so that I would switch to it?
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by bedspread: 12:10pm On May 11, 2018
frugal:

. Every phone call is a battle.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by p2t2r(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
Andotee:

It was probably a glitch. I have been using glo since 2008 as well and I don't have any complaints about their network
Liar.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by AdiDami: 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
I made the mistake of subscribing to this "useless package" do you know that I was charged 85kobo per second?
Remain in the package you are and forget about this useless 4x bonus.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by steph4real1(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2018
Ijaya123:
The question people are not asking is, what is the call rate per second on this offer?
That is it, may be na 75 kobo a second. Useless network. Na so network go disappear for my phone for over one week, not until i port enter yellow yellow.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by LazyNairalander(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2018
Nice one from glo. my folks in Abuja are enjoying the network. btw see my signature and thank me later.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Rexnegro(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2018
useless network, just this morning was trying to download a file of 571mb with 1117 data remaining in my subscription, behold after a while I got text messages saying my subscription has been exhausted, that am not browsing on flexi whatever they call it... put a call through to 121, the agent said I should call 444 which I did , the agent said I should mail their technical department requesting for the data usage breakdown... as in the tin weak me, Glo if no logical or reasonable explanation is given am done with u people... nonsense network.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by bibelo: 12:37pm On May 11, 2018
Glo is a very useless network with all emphasis. imagine I recharged my line with 500 airtime and the network has been telling me you don't have enough airtime to make this call while the airtime balance still shows I have airtime. To make matters worse it decides which numbers I can call. honestly I think glo should be sold and the proceeds used to buy equipment for NITEL
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by purplekayc(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2018
Glo: king of promos

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by ipobarecriminals: 12:38pm On May 11, 2018
angry sad angry angry useless network. U load 1000k card today,without touching it/call anybody, the whole credit disappear fiam! I don abandoned the useless thing ,once I change my banking alert,I'll trowey the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by drololaaof: 12:46pm On May 11, 2018
What are the governing rules ,the rate and limitation? this dangling apple ,the next thing you will hear is you can not use to call other network etc
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by drololaaof: 12:47pm On May 11, 2018
What are the governing rules ,the rate and limitation? this dangling apple ,the next thing you will hear is you can not use to call other network etc is GLO doing bonanza for excess profit?
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2018
Andotee:

You battle with glo voice calls too? Are you sure your phone is not faulty?
no his phone isn't or how else do you explain the fact that every phone I've used in different parts of the country all have same problem? It's even worse these days especially with data. I subscribe today for a one month plan and 2 days later, I get a Message saying my sub will soon be exhausted. Initially I thought I had background processes and auto updates draining my data but I turned anything background running off and turned off auto updates. I don't watch YouTube videos anymore or download anything. U only use my data to come on Nairaland or other websites and blogs making sure not to download anything but still my data never gets to 1week. I've called customer care numerous times and the last time I did, the agent hung up on me.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
Rexnegro:
useless network, just this morning was trying to download a file of 571mb with 1117 data remaining in my subscription, behold after a while I got text messages saying my subscription has been exhausted, that am not browsing on flexi whatever they call it... put a call through to 121, the agent said I should call 444 which I did , the agent said I should mail their technical department requesting for the data usage breakdown... as in the tin weak me, Glo if no logical or reasonable explanation is given am done with u people... nonsense network.
lol... Me that when I have about 3gig plus, I'll be scared to download file of 78MB because after I do that, 2 days later I'll hear that my data will soon be renewed because old one is about to be exhausted. My subscription on glo for some months now has never gotten to a week even when I download nothing and all auto updates are turned off including background processes.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by enemyofprogress: 1:13pm On May 11, 2018
Andotee:
Lalasticlala
is a cleaner there at glo?
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by chichichilolo1(f): 1:15pm On May 11, 2018
mysteriousman:
I have been enjoying this since last year
Do they take away your main balance ie the amount you loaded before they give you the bonus?
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by fortunechy(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2018
Glo n Satan no difference........ give u data n collect network
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Olumaeme: 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
They should improve their poor network
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by hemenie(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2018
frugal:

I was. Can't seem to get in again. Maybe they suspended that one too for new entrants. Inconsistencies everywhere.
You can migrate to glo bumpa anytime with the code *100*10*1# and enjoy 200% bonus.
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by clemzo101(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2018
Bro, i ve experienced it before, domeone is sharing your data with you. Just dial *127*00# to see the numbers sharing your data with u, to remove them just dial *127*02#. When i experienced the same thing i discovered dat 2 people were helping me finish my data, my cousin and my babe sister. Dey added demselves without me knowinh
INDUSTRIALFAN:
no his phone isn't or how else do you explain the fact that every phone I've used in different parts of the country all have same problem? It's even worse these days especially with data. I subscribe today for a one month plan and 2 days later, I get a Message saying my sub will soon be exhausted. Initially I thought I had background processes and auto updates draining my data but I turned anything background running off and turned off auto updates. I don't watch YouTube videos anymore or download anything. U only use my data to come on Nairaland or other websites and blogs making sure not to download anything but still my data never gets to 1week. I've called customer care numerous times and the last time I did, the agent hung up on me.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Deepsky(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2018
i've been using glo's 4X recharge getting to a year now
Re: Glo Introduces 4x recharge bonus for subscribers by Deepsky(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2018
The only problem i have with Glo is poor network for
Browsing,it's always unstable due to locations(from point A to B the network will not always be the same)
for calls i prefer glo to any other network be it mtn,9mobile,airtel(mind you i'v got all of'em)
you can never call my glo line and get this a response like,"the number you're calling is not available or other annoying response", where as my phone is on.
they should try and upgrade their networt and make the browsing network stronger and stable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware / Which App Can I Use To Shoot A Comedy Video With Android Phone / 8 Horrifying Moments Smartphones Have Caused The Death Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.