Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos (15089 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
Some ladies are yet to learn about the consequence of sending a nude videos to their boyfriends in the name of love because it may backfire in an unexpected way. A young lady who decided to trend that path - has got herself trending online after her unclad video was posted online by her jealous boyfriend.

The Ugandan lady identified as Shamim Mutesi had her nude video released online by one of her aggrieved lovers after she allegedly failed to raise money for him.

The video footage which has gone viral online - was reported to have been posted by her rumored lover who is said to a businessman that deals in clothes in Kampala, the country's capital city.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/boyfriend-releases-girlfriends-unclad-video-in-uganda.html

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by onecornerboy(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
SHE WAS ONLY SENDING HIM HER ASSURANCE NAH

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by IamPlato(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2018

So Because The Boyfriend Released It. You Decided To Be The Picture Distributor

Some Girl Can Have Sense o... Look At The Way She Pose Nak.ed for The Camera
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by MDsambo: 10:13pm On May 09, 2018
What was she thinking when he was taking the pics? undecided
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Twinmama(f): 10:44pm On May 09, 2018
You sharing the video, you better pray not to be caught. This is a criminal offence, stop sharing these kinds of video you are a culprit too.

N. B I didn't open it cos I know that the OP is insane. Pls nairaland please delete this topic and video, ban the OP
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by SoapQueen(f): 11:08pm On May 09, 2018
IamPlato:

So Because The Boyfriend Released It. You Decided To Be The Picture Distributor

Some Girl Can Have Sense o... Look At The Way She Pose Nak.ed for The Camera

People make mistakes.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

People make mistakes.

Mistake you said.... shocked shocked This isn't mistake dear.

I trust you won't love to make such mistake

1 Like

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by SoapQueen(f): 11:14pm On May 09, 2018
Neyoor:

Mistake you said.... shocked shocked This isn't mistake dear.
I trust you won't love to make such mistake
"trust" is such a big word.

Everyone learns from their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

"trust" is such a big word.

Everyone learns from their mistakes.

Hmmm mmm! Okay then but it isn't mistake though love can blind us to do some nasty things but we must always learn to have our personal limitations to avoid situations like this.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
This lady should report that idiot to the police ASAP. I hate it when such level of trust is breached. sad
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Khd95(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
Like for pdp share for apc
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by AshCoded(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2018
I dnt kwn D essence of having ur nude pic on ur phone.....
if u nid to see ursef naked...den strip yourself of ur clothes nd go stand in front of a mirror

nd if ur bf needs to see u nude, den let him call u nd den show him.

wat in D name of rubbish r u snapping u nude body fr

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by kingxsamz(m): 1:09am On May 10, 2018
Op why did u now blur it? are you mad?

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Kenzico(m): 2:15am On May 10, 2018
lipsrsealed

this is total f***ked up!! Chai!
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by SoapQueen(f): 4:02am On May 10, 2018
Neyoor:

Hmmm mmm! Okay then but it isn't mistake though love can blind us to do some nasty things but we must always learn to have our personal limitations to avoid situations like this.

My thoughts exactly! Thank you.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Pat081: 5:21am On May 10, 2018
Hmmmmm some gals dnt gt sense why will she send it too much love abi useless gal she can nt cover her face sef
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2018
This is a very immature thing to do undecided
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:26am On May 10, 2018
Op no vex.Do you mind sharing the link to the video? I need it for research purposes angry
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Op no vex.Do you mind sharing the link to the video? I need it for research purposes angry

I have it bro
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2018
Nice one. Any lady I date must send me her nude for assurance!
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:34am On May 10, 2018
HeWrites:

I have it bro
Would you mind sharing?
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by HeWrites(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Would you mind sharing?

Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Dirkcoyt: 7:02am On May 10, 2018
Only if she contacted me or can still contact him, i will help take this down.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by partnerbiz4: 7:10am On May 10, 2018
wasnt this news there last yr?
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Michelle55: 8:18am On May 10, 2018
cheesy Op is pitching for front-page.. anyways lemme pitch my tent here in case it finally made fp.
but Op why disseminating the information with her pictures? if you were to be her brother, would you have exposed her like this? learn to be fair in your judgement.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by IamPlato(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

People make mistakes.

True... I Agree...
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2018
Even with glaring facts, there are two sets of people in this world that will always rebuff your advice; Buhari's supporters and a woman in love.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

People make mistakes.
A mistake that is made over and over is nothing short of sheer foolishness and stupidity.
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by EmmySparky(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2018
All these things u guys are talking about mstakes no concern me...this babe go get nice bubble butt...the hips are lethal
Re: Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2018
Is Typing.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Hate in Men? / / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.