Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

"Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady (2556 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Priscy01(f): 5:59am On May 10, 2018
According to a story shared on relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin's page, a girl revealed that she is always wet when she sees money or the good things money can buy. This has led her to have sex with numerous men.

Read below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/anytime-i-see-money-i-get-wet-and-this-has-led-me-to-sleep-with-numerous-men-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by malware: 6:15am On May 10, 2018
It's normal, only that you have Igbo gene

4 Likes

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by dimexy247(m): 6:21am On May 10, 2018
Werey rey o
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2018
undecided
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by emi14: 6:26am On May 10, 2018
malware:
Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by emi14: 6:27am On May 10, 2018
Like how much dear? Photos please
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2018
Nice one. This girl will go far in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by CoolFreeday(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2018
Why criticize and insult her? if she like it, she won't be seeking for help

1 Like

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Elmojiid(m): 6:34am On May 10, 2018
malware:
what do u mean...am not understandin
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by austyn0(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2018
malware:
Ihiotgringrin
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by fullstreets: 6:38am On May 10, 2018
U will suffer, is it not this Nigeria that all of us are occupying?

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Nobody: 6:39am On May 10, 2018
That means if you're a banker posted to the bulk room you'll be changing panties every minute. Rubbish talk. Attention seeker. angry

6 Likes

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by marvelli(f): 7:43am On May 10, 2018
Yes dear. Its normal for an olosho, the sister sef is an aspiring olosho
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Nobody: 7:47am On May 10, 2018
So meaning that if she sees Bill Gate, her wetness will form a river.

5 Likes

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2018
malware:
it is a very good gene, sorry that you don't have it.

3 Likes

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by melody91: 7:50am On May 10, 2018
marvelli:
baby please can I plug my dick in your phussy fr few minutes? ayam Hot asf

1 Like

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by wizrose(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2018
Priscy01:
According to a story shared on relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin's page, a girl revealed that she is always wet when she sees money or the good things money can buy. This has led her to have sex with numerous men.

Read below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/anytime-i-see-money-i-get-wet-and-this-has-led-me-to-sleep-with-numerous-men-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

chaiii well we all knows the tribe she came from.
only ig** galz can do such things they like money alot that y i cant date any ig** galz my bank account will go red .. cheesy grin grin
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by wizrose(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2018
marvelli:
how do u no it normal for olosho . Is that wat u are doing also grin
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Apina(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2018
And after having sex with him on d first day because he has a ride, u expect him to take u serious. Mentally, she has wired herself to be in love with material things, so I dont see any sense in the stupid question shes asking cos its a choice she made undecided
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Nobody: 8:05am On May 10, 2018
Elmojiid:
what do u mean...am not understandin
what he's saying is that only an igbo lady can behave like that. no attack me oooo, I just they translate waiting the guy type.
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Nobody: 8:12am On May 10, 2018
malware:
Somebody please take this clown outta here. grin grin

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by daviesblaze(m): 8:14am On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
what he's saying is that only an igbo lady can behave like that. no attack me oooo, I just they translate waiting the guy type.
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2018
malware:

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Michelle55: 8:38am On May 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy laugh wan kee me for here oh.. this joro and sex stories be like 5&6
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Auladimeji(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2018
marvelli:
If you see her face-to-face can you say that. She needs help and you're here insulting her. I doubt your gender. Just because of "likes and share" you typed rubbish

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by ubunja(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2018
every woman is like that. it just a matter of levels.
Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by marvelli(f): 9:47am On May 10, 2018
Auladimeji:
If you see her face-to-face can you say that. She needs help and you're here insulting her. I doubt your gender. Just because of "likes and share" you typed rubbish
yes I can auladimeji, she doesn't have two heads does she? So because I am female I should support her and agree with her.. And if she needs help you're the doctor that will treat her abi? Lets call a spade a spade, why would material things turn someone on? It turned her on so much she slept with a guy in his fancy car. What kind kind of behaviour is that? Please do mention me again. Your opinions will never matter to me

Re: "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady by Auladimeji(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2018
marvelli:
yes I can auladimeji, she doesn't have two heads does she? So because I am female I should support her and agree with her.. And if she needs help you're the doctor that will treat her abi? Lets call a spade a spade, why would material things turn someone on? It turned her on so much she slept with a guy in his fancy car. What kind kind of behaviour is that? Please do mention me again. Your opinions will never matter to me
And who told you, your own matters

(1) (Reply)

9 Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive In Women / I Think I Like This Lady Called Nwanyi / Why Are Women So Complicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.