Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp (1523 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? / Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:07am On May 22, 2010
grin

Alright guys i want anyone who had this experience or something similar so lay it bare. cheesy

Several years ago when i started this dating thing there was a girl that i just got and i was in year one then  wink.We started going out as normal.Now this chic will come to visit me and we would talk and sometimes play board games. grin.

However i started noticing from her 4th visit to my that she started been a bit withdrawn sad.She would not want to gist that much,films were no more exciting her and board games were definitely out of the question for her. cry . As at that time i did not know 'whatz up' sad so whenever she was in that mood i would suggest that we just hang out.I would ask her what the problem is but she would not say.

Later she would not be enthusiastic about seeing me as she would be giving some excuses why she cannot meet up with me.It was sometime later that i got to know the reason why she started behaving that way.A guy who was a brother to the girl's friend(a girl too) saw me one day and said that he overheard her sister and the girl saying that it seems i am a mugu and i no sharp at all  shocked  angry.That she came to my house and i no fit act  embarassed.

Mehn i no sleep well that night  sad.

From that time i started to take my time to read the body language of any girl i am dating before another 'mugu' would be made out of me. wink
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Sauron1: 12:12am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

grin

Alright guys i want anyone who had this experience or something similar so lay it bare. cheesy

Several years ago when i started this dating thing there was a girl that i just got and i was in year one then  wink.We started going out as normal.Now this chic will come to visit me and we would talk and sometimes play board games. grin.

However i started noticing from her 4th visit to my that she started been a bit withdrawn sad.She would not want to gist that much,films were no more exciting her and board games were definitely out of the question for her. cry . As at that time i did not know 'whatz up' sad so whenever she was in that mood i would suggest that we just hang out.I would ask her what the problem is but she would not say.

Later she would not be enthusiastic about seeing me as she would be giving some excuses why she cannot meet up with me.It was sometime later that i got to know the reason why she started behaving that way.A guy who was a brother to the girl's friend(a girl too) saw me one day and said that he overheard her sister and the girl saying that it seems i am a mugu and i no sharp at all  shocked  angry.That she came to my house and i no fit act  embarassed.

Mehn i no sleep well that night  sad.

From that time i started to take my time to read the body language of any girl i am dating before another 'mugu' would be made out of me. wink

You are a proper MUGU!!!
Kiss first, apologize later. grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:13am On May 22, 2010
Stamped & sEALED! cheesy

#1 Mugun
grin tongue
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by BlakkBoi(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2010
Nice piece mugun. But for your information this is the 21st century
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 12:18am On May 22, 2010
And the award for the poster with the weakest game goes to --------------  #drum rolls#  

[size=30pt]
asha 80
[/size]
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:19am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

grin

Several years ago when i started this dating thing there was a girl that i just got and i was in year one then wink.We started going out as normal.Now this chic will come to visit me and we would talk and sometimes play board games. grin.

Later she would not be enthusiastic about seeing me as she would be giving some excuses why she cannot meet up with me.It was sometime later that i got to know the reason why she started behaving that way.A guy who was a brother to the girl's friend(a girl too) saw me one day and said that he overheard her sister and the girl saying that it seems i am a mugu and i no sharp at all shocked angry.That she came to my house and i no fit act embarassed.

Mehn i no sleep well that night sad.

Keep readin boy keep reading. . . wink becareful doe cool
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2010
Una dey crase grin

That was 10 years ago.
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Caparzo(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2010
Chairman cool cool, Mugus club of 9ja grin grin. u don wise now?? e no mean say u go go rape any girl wey come  ur room now o!!!
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Sauron1: 12:24am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

Una dey crase  grin

That was 10 years ago.

I don't care if it was 40 years ago.
U clearly stated you were in your first year in the Uni. . . . .
Haba, come on now. . . . . .U gotta admit your game had no soul and i am sure you knew what to do but you got hit by LIVER FAILURE. grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:29am On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

I don't care if it was 40 years ago.
U clearly stated you were in your first year in the Uni. . . . .
Haba, come on now. . . . . .U gotta admit your game had no soul and i am sure you knew what to do but you got hit by LIVER FAILURE. grin grin grin grin

Na proper liver failure and 'good boy' wey i dey try show that time grin

I got to admit that yes it was yr one i still no sabi wetin dey as at that time but the experience was a good wake up call cheesy
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Sauron1: 12:31am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

Na proper liver failure and 'good boy' wey i dey try show that time grin

I got to admit that yes it was yr one i still no sabi wetin dey as at that time but the experience was a good wake up call cheesy

Well. . . . .U didn't miss much
Some Naija boys didn't bust their nuts until NYSC. grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2010
Caparzo:

Chairman cool cool, Mugus club of 9ja grin grin. u don wise now?? e no mean say u go go despoil any girl wey come  your room now o!!!

Guy that one na long time ago.Just remembered the experience now  cheesy as was discussing with a few guys for bar just not long ago as we just dey table Bleep ups wey we do those yrs. grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:34am On May 22, 2010
10 years ago ehn?

asha 80 so u were 70 then?
shocked grin tongue
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 12:35am On May 22, 2010
I can bet my last Naira you still fook up with your weak game these days tongue tongue tongue
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:38am On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . .U didn't miss much
Some Naija boys didn't bust their nuts until NYSC. grin

What  shocked Taa those guys na real church guys.Which normal guy go wait that long.

Pweety4me:

10 years ago ehn?

shocked grin tongue

na wa for you  cheesy u supoose know wetin that 80 mean now  wink
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

na wa for you cheesy u supoose know wetin that 80 mean now wink
I no know oo won't u teach me? cheesy tongue cool
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Caparzo(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

10 years ago ehn?

shocked grin tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Ebonyeyes:

I can bet my last Naira you still fook up with your weak game these days tongue tongue tongue
i add mine 2 ur bet
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:41am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

No worry when u try me now na quadruplets go emerge after 9 months. cheesy

But seriously if guys begin table their similar Bleep ups in their younger days you go laugh die.
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Sauron1: 12:43am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

What  shocked Taa those guys na real church guys.Which normal guy go wait that long.

They ain't church boys . . . . .Na Liver Failure Syndrome worry dem.
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

I no know oo won't u teach me? cheesy tongue cool

No worry if you come close na latest Tuface song you dey sing. grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

They ain't church boys . . . . .Na Liver Failure Syndrome worry dem.

If you probe deeper into those guys you go fit find out say TURA SOAP na there best friend grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:46am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

No worry if you come close na latest Tuface song you dey sing. grin
Which 1?

Enter d place na old tune o tongue grin

It must be dis 1 Implications ah aha ah  
cheesy grin tongue cool
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Sauron1: 12:48am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

If you probe deeper into those guys you go fit find out say TURA SOAP na there best friend grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Which 1?

Enter d place na old tune o tongue grin

It must be dis 1 Implications ah aha ah  
cheesy grin tongue cool

you go sing implication tire  grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:51am On May 22, 2010
I love dat tune! cheesy smiley

Any guy dat play or sing it 4 me hhm!
cool tongue
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by googles: 12:53am On May 22, 2010
hmmmm i pity the girls who visit you now o esp. the ones with good intentions
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 12:53am On May 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true now.Normal guy wey like good thing go dey carry full tank around?

If liver no gree get woman then tura comes in handy  grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 12:54am On May 22, 2010
Oya show us your game grin

On another note, this should be a lesson to young girls and women out there, these men have something in mind when  they ask you to visit them, they are ready to pounce, r@p3ing tendencies if you ask me shocked shocked shocked Girls if a man asks you to visit, make sure you take your mama, papa and make sure 911 is on speed dial shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:56am On May 22, 2010
googles:

He said he go read 'body language' na sad grin tongue
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 12:59am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

On another note, this should be a lesson to young girls and women out there, these men have something in mind when they ask you to visit them, they are ready to pounce, r@p3ing tendencies if you ask me shocked shocked shocked Girls if a man asks you to visit, make sure you take your mama, papa and 911 is on speed dial shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dis 1 fit r*pe? i mean c'mon sis he get brain na we'll i hope so undecided lipsrsealed anywayz sha it no go reach dat level he should be sensible enuff 2 tell d difference from wanting & not wanting.

By d way i wonder y gurls go & visit guys @ there houses?wat happened 2 going out?
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2010
googles:

I am still a good guy just that mugu does not exist in my systemm now  cool

Ebonyeyes:

On another note, this should be a lesson to young girls and women out there, these men have something in mind when  they ask you to visit them, they are ready to pounce, r@p3ing tendencies if you ask me shocked shocked shocked Girls if a man asks you to visit, make sure you take your mama, papa and make sure 911 is on speed dial shocked shocked shocked shocked

I gat to see you first.No need wasting game over the net. grin

As for the bolded na cigar you dey yarn.Even if the girl no want action you can tune her mind into it  cheesy unless she definitely does not any activity.
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 1:02am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Dis 1 fit r*pe? i mean c'mon sis he get brain na we'll i hope so undecided lipsrsealed anywayz sha it no go reach dat level he should be sensible enuff 2 tell d difference from wanting & not wanting.

By d way i wonder y gurls go & visit guys @ there houses?wat happened 2 going out?

Most of them are cheap moofookers and cant afford cinema tickets or restaurant money. You will be surprised how some guys get when a girl says no. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Why Are You Like This? / My Boyfriend's Friend Ra*ped Me / Girls Only: Guys Optional: (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.