Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Travel Dilemma ....discuss - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Dilemma ....discuss (698 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Dilemma ....discuss by tonididdy(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2018
ding
Re: Travel Dilemma ....discuss by MissJoy29(f): 10:30am On May 10, 2018
tonididdy:
hi all.
There are two things I dislike the most about Nigeria.
1. The rainy season
2. insecurity .

I left Nigeria sometime ago and returned to build my first house but just few months in Nigeria the two things I dislike the most about the country keeps occurring seizelessly ( if that's a word ). The insecurity part though has not affected me personally but reading about countless mayhem in different part of the country and comparing to where I am coming from, I just do not see potentials of positive changes. Well I stopped building the house because I asked myself am I really coming to stay permanently in Nigeria. This question I do not have a clear answer to. One heart is here, the other is overseas.

so am just asking... Would you travel overseas with hopes to return to your motherland permanently someday or even maybe a visit ?

Or would you prefer to own a house overseas ,grow old and die there?

...Anyway I exited Nigeria already back to base. No rain and peace of mind
Don't be offended sir but I want to know what part of the world you stay in that rain doesn't fall there....the Atacama Desert? shocked
Re: Travel Dilemma ....discuss by purityval(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2018
MissJoy29:

Don't be offended sir but I want to know what part of the world you stay in that rain doesn't fall there....the Atacama Desert? shocked

Shebi ya beginning to learn savagery abi Joyce?
Re: Travel Dilemma ....discuss by MissJoy29(f): 9:08pm On May 10, 2018
purityval:

Shebi ya beginning to learn savagery abi Joyce?
No na cool
That was just a sincere question. You know me na tongue

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Send Waec Scratch Card And School Certificate To Wes. Get In Here / Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? / About Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.