Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) (1549 Views)

"One Corner" Biscuit Spotted (PHOTO) / One Corner Dance By Germany Lady - Very Funny / Top 5 One Corner Dance Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2018
Hi people, my name is Ebhowe Daniel Ehi (Dfrenzy), am your all round naija guy, am first of all, a child of God, an inspiration, a rapper, MC, dancer, comedian, a creative writer, a network marketer, a chess player and lots more I never even discover yet, also you can contact me for any goods you might need to procure from warehouse. The purpose of this room is to create a forum where despite all the issues going on all around today, we can still find a nice spot to chill, have quality fun and get inspired. I promise, you gonna have a swell time by the special grace of God.
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2018
Oya na, Lagos peeps them, check if your FM station dey here. Enjoy.
I am Dfrenzy, a child of God and INSPIRATION is where I reside. I realized that, you need more than RAYPOWER to get to the MAX. So, without even a KISS for my mum, I picked up my bag in a rush, and came to EKO in a bus. TRAFFIC and FAAJI is all you hear LAGOS TALKS, but the CITY has got more diversity and colours than a RAINBOW does. Here, WAZOBIA truly comes alive and you really can see in details, every bit of NIGERIA INFO. A METRO city with an URBAN lifestyle, it's vibrancy has made it to be known as a YOUTH CITY. The melodious RHYTHM and vibes of SMOOTH, CLASSIC, NAIJA and every other type of tunes, BEAT non stop, so we are now caught up, in a SOUNDCITY. COOL, calm and collected but, I am Dfrenzy, I am BRILA, and l am a STAR shooting for the utmost TOP !!!
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2018
Yes, it's another beautiful day that the Lord has made and we will be glad and rejoice in it. Yesterday service was wow! Very vital message though because, these days, children are doing things. Remind me of Johnbull that year. Check out; Felix went to Johnbull's house, knocked at the door, which was slightly open but, got no response. So, he knocked again. This time around, he heard a faint "come in". Opening the door wide, he went inside. On getting inside, he saw Johnbull's dad, sitting down on the couch, hand on jaw and in deep thought, not even bothering to look at the just entered guest. After some moment of silence;
Felix : Good afternoon Sir
Papa Johnbull : Good afternoon my son
Again silence...
Felix : Sir, I came to report one of your son
Papa Johnbull : Johnbull, abi?
Felix : Yes Sir
Silence...
Felix : Sir, last two weeks, while we were on break, someone saw him taking my N10,000 lesson fees from my school bag, no one has seen him again since then
Papa Johnbull (still in the same position) : N10,000? You are even lucky sef, last week, is it not his mother N50,000 that he stole?
Felix : JESUS! N50,000
Papa Johnbull : (same position) You are shouting Jesus, three days ago is it not my N100,000 he stole?
Felix : (falling down on the rug and wailing) Ah! Why? Johnbull why? Sir, didn't you people report him to the police?
Papa Johhbull : We did and, they arrested him
Felix : Good for him, am very sure that, after some days at the Nigeria Police station, he will surely change his ways
Papa Johnbull : (same position) They returned him back the next day
Felix : How possible is that? What happened?
Papa Johnbull : They said that, he stole their check point money.

1 Like

Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2018
Dfrenzy Ent.
Present
Dfrenzy
In
The Conquest.
About a hundred or more demons left to to slain and, fresh and flourishing, shall be attain. One shall chase a thousand, the code book said but, they were more. Also, at the rear was the dragon, threateningly spitting around it's consuming flame. I was covered in blood and, down on one knee, flesh badly lacerated. Through blood soaked eyes, I could still see them quickly closing in. Too weak to lift up the sword and, too faint to pick up the shield. Surrounded and greatly outnumbered, the sly smile on the dragon's face said it all, it's over. Summoning every ounce of strength left in me, I slowly and painfully staggered up to my feet, the weight of the bartered breastplate, making every movement almost impossible. The dragon's expression changed rapidly, from smile to bewilderment, to visible enragement. With an ear deafening scream, it gave the order. I could see the fiery darts, spears and arrows that were about to be unleash. Then, I heard a whisper, "dfrenzy, say the word". Oh! The word! How could I have ever forgotten the word? The word was my only hope now. With quivering lips, a pounding heart and shutting my eyes closed, I shouted it out, as loud as I could. "NO WEAPON, FORMED AGAINST ME, SHALL PROSPER!!!"
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2018
Dfrenzy Ent
Present
The Concert
(ROLL CALL)
Tv Presnter : Hi viewers, we are at the National stadium here in Lagos, Nigeria and going down live is the biggest gospel concert in the world, the EXPERIENCE GLOBAL GOSPEL CONCERT. People, I can tell you that, it's crazy and ecstatic out here. Performing next on stage, is the concert main headliner, the one and only Dfrenzy and, i can tell you that right now, the crowd is already in a frenzy mode. This guy has remain mostly unseen, despite haven being, mesmerizing the gospel scene, ever since his hot and blazing, amazing gospel rap single, Fresh and Flourishing hit up the scene. The anointing is real people, the blind sees, the deaf hears, the lame walks, the barren are fruitful. I even heard that those who are privilege to meet one on one with him becomes fruitful faster. Well viewers, I will have to leave you now because, I came today, in hopes of having a MANPOWER ENCOUNTER.
Event backstage...
Dfrenzy, dressed in black on black, putting on a dark shade and, sitting alone, in a dark corner in a dark night. The voice of MAMA T frantically giving out instructions to someone, brought him back from his reverie, with a smile on his face, he soliloquize "that one, I sure say, even if angel MICHAEL show for this event, she go personally search am. See me, see gobe o, na play na im I dey play do rap song o, all this people just use vex take am serious". The voice of EBRUBA whispering into his ear from behind, cut through his thought once again, "Dfrenzy, you will be up in five minutes, hope you are good?", with a gentle nod of the head, he dismissed her. "I good na, na how I non go good? Non be so una wan use Ebiyor take kill me that year? I go always survive", he thought again, from where he was sitting, he could slightly see EMMANUEL and EMMANUELA standing very close to each other some distance away, "hopefully they are still handling logistical issues because, that EMMA... eh", his GLADYS knew no bound when he saw DOTUN walking to him, before he could even reach for the chair close to him and take his seat, he said "Dotun, pass me",
Dotun : Dfrenzy, I non grab"
Dfrenzy : Dotun, pass me the kush
Dotun : Dfrenzy, you wan dope for gospel concert?"
Dfrenzy (agitated) : ogbeni, pass me sKAY jare, abi dem tell you say na ordinary eye DAVID take face Goliath? Or you think say na everything dem go yarn you for bible?"
Today was a FRIDAY and, if not for this concert, he for dey for Island dey chill with MILTON and COLLINS by now and, maybe ELIZABETH for even dey around today sef. It was KINGLEY who came to inform him that, it was time. After taking a couple of drags, he was now feeling like HECTOR before the arrival of Hercules and, facing the opposite direction, he quickly and codedly took in the last drag, emptied the remaining codeine mix with amaruler in a mineral bottle, that he has been sipping. He reached out for the spray in a small compartment of his carry along bag on the floor close to him and, brought out his spray, which he generously used on himself, "na...so..., I go kill dem today, waffi non fit hear am say I fall hand" he spoke to himself. Keeping back the spray, he realized that, he hasn't even touched the pack of food brought for him by REGINA, about an hour ago, "after show things", with a very loud shout of "NA...SO..." He dashed off for stage.
STAGE
Stepping on the stage was a magical moment for the crowd, thousands of people screaming and going wild, the anointed one is here. Dfrenzy, energetic as ever, bounced from one end of the stage to the other, shouting "na...so..., na...so..., na...so...", non stop. Taking off his dark shade, he threw it into the crowd, more screams. Next, his shirt went off, the crowd went delirious, he kick off his shoes and, the uproar was earth quaking. Then, he laid down on the stage, they were amazed, rapper when sabi worship, na where you dey see am? They were speaking in tongues, giving praise and giving thanks, it only took the passage of time before they realized that their Dfrenzy, don sleep go far!!!
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2018
Good day people, yesterday was my birthday and, my phone still dey give me issues also. Abeg make una enjoy this one.
Now, we all know that the fall of man was at THE OLD TESTAMENT. At the GENESIS of the fall, there was an EXODUS of the LEVITICUS in large NUMBERS into DEUTERONOMY. While there, JOSHUA was able to convince the JUDGES that, RUTH actually could not differentiate the FIRST SAMUEL from the SECOND SAMUEL, hence the fall. The FIRST KINGS entirely ignored this matter, it was during the era of the SECOND KINGS that, the FIRST CHRONICLES were eventually opened but, it was in the SECOND CHRONICLES that, a document of EZRA was discovered, stating that, NEHEMIAH's love for ESTHER, was behind all the lost that JOB had suffered. Since not all could sing in PSALMS like David, in PROVERBS, the ECCLESIASTES recomposed a SONG OF SOLOMON for their prophet ISAIAH regarding JEREMIAH, in hopes that he would be able to bring an end to their on going LAMENTATIONS. By then, EZEKIEL had already thrown DANIEL into the Lion's den of HOSEA, JOEL even confided in AMOS that, it wasn't a fish but rather, OBADIAH who swallowed JONAH. Hmmm! Prophet MICAH, discerning in the spirit, realized that with the wisdom of NAHUM and the knowledge of HABAKKUK, King ZEPHANIAH could fully return his people of HAGGAI back to God. Just then, the palace doors burst open and, ZECHARIAH staggered in looking exhausted, he just returned from MALACHI and, was well informed that, the total salvation that the kingdom sought, has now be moved to THE NEW TESTAMENT.
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2018
Dfrenzy Ent
Present
Dfrenzy
In
Oya, pay me
Dfrenzy arrives at the long ATM queue, "omo, 2pm and man pikin never fit see food to choi today, the kind hunger when dey hammer me eh, ah! Buhari just dey frustrate the whole street. This line sef, come long like say na heaven person wan enter. Baba God, abeg let this line move fast make I collect this my last N1,500 take go see front. And fresh Nk be say she go show today o, ah! See wahala, this N1,500 sef non go even reach to buy refreshment for that babe. Abeg, abeg, na to just switch off my phone and, lock myself indoors na sure pass. Person can't fit kill himself because of this Lagos babes them.
About 45 minutes later, left alone at the ATM was Dfrenzy and the man who was ahead of him, who has been withdrawing for over the last 5 minutes now.
Dfrenzy : boss, boss, I dey hail o...
Man : any problem?
Dfrenzy : no o boss, I just wan ask, abeg non vex o, you wan finish the money for the machine?
Man : my friend, what kind of stupid question is that?
Dfrenzy : sorry boss, non vex, na the hunger when dey wire me dey confuse me.
Man : sorry for yourself, and so, if you are hungry, how is that my business? All these lazy Nigeria youth
Dfrenzy : Oga, non vex
Man : nonsense
He hissed, and continued with his withdrawal and several minutes later, the ATM showed "out of cash", with a frustrated hiss, the man left. Dfrenzy "ah! Na which kind life be this? Full long line use 45 minutes take withdraw money and the money still remain, this mumu with he big head dey use over 1 hour take dey finish full ATM machine, whether na him get money pass, I non even know for am. Now, I gats walk for about 30 minutes before I go reach the next ATM machine, on top of this hunger. Ah! Na wa o. About 30 minutes later, Dfrenzy arrived at the next ATM machine, where he met with a queue even longer than than the one he initially met at the first ATM centre. "Oh Lord, na when this one wan take reach my turn today, make devil come do am say, like two to three of that mumu family member come still dey here". About an hour and thirty minutes later, it got to the man in front of him, who has been withdrawing for over the past five minutes. On closer observation, Dfrenzy realized that, it was the same man that emptied the cash at the first ATM centre but, was putting on different clothes. "Ah! Oga, you again? I hope say, you non plan to retry that nonsense you try that first time?". The man looked at him, hissed and continued with his withdrawal. Several minutes later, the ATM machine showed "out of cash". "Ah! Ogbeni, you don did it again, only you, finish two ATM machine in a row, na only God na know how many you don dey finish dey come since morning. You go come, finish am, go house, bathe, eat, change clothes then, come continue again, na you get money pass abi? Almost 7pm now, since morning I never chop, abi them tell you say I dey fast? Even if I dey fast sef, non be six to six be the highest? Na you them wan use abi? Oya, pay me, thank God say the money na only N1,500. I go use my phone take do the transfer to your account. Oga, oya pay me now o, after all, you get money pass ATM. Oga, non let me vex loose my hunger on you o, oya pay me joor!!!
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
Are you still in HIS presence? Now I just recall Nnamdi. Stay tuned.
Nnamdi: Nna Dfrenzy, the presence of God in this your Church eh, non be here o.
Me: We bless the Lord.
Nnamdi: The problem that am having now is, how to retain this presence of God in my home.
Me: That's not a big deal, just try to cultivate the culture of worshiping the Lord in truth and spirit anywhere you are.
Nnamdi: Nna eh, am talking something you are talking nothing. Am saying that, the presence of God in this your Church is original.
Me: Okay, i see, well in that case, during next service, bring a big Ghana must go bag, open it down while the service is going on, at the end of the service, the bag go don full, close it. When you get home, just shower, and poured it over your head in your living room, I believe that will last you till next service.
Nnamdi: Dfrenzy my correct man!!!
Me: Boss, na God.
Next Sunday, I came to Church and discovered containers and trucks filled with big Ghana must go bags.
Me: Nnamdi, wetin dey sup?
Nnamdi: Nna Dfrenzy, the your Pastor does not know what he is wasting. Do you know that this presence of God is highly needed in places like Markudi, Benue, the entire North, middle East, Iraq and all areas of the world where there is fighting and commotion. Oya, Dfrenzy look (showing me his iPad). I already have a shop at eBay. Nna Best Ventures; Marketers, Distributors and Exporters, original made in Gloryland, Nigeria Presence of God by Pastor I. S. James.
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2018
Dfrenzy Ent
Present
Dfrenzy
In
"Hot, ready and waiting for you".
It was around 1pm on that hot fateful Monday afternoon, when the call came in, Dfrenzy was sitting in the conference room with the two representatives from a multi international company. Partnership with this multi international, has been the major goal of dfrenzy's establishment and, the entire establishment has been in a celebratory mood for a while now. Today was the final day of a week long negotiation between both parties and, the three people in the conference room were only awaiting the arrival of Dfrenzy's boss, for the signing of a few documents and the deal would have been sealed. Dfrenzy's phone was on vibration so, he didn't initially realized that it was ringing, besides he was engrossed in a deep conversation with the two representatives regarding the possible restructuring of the GCM building complex, with the mounting of a gigantic statue of Dfrenzy at the front of the entrance gate and an inscription on top of the statue saying, "NA...SO... I CAME TO CONQUER" in a not too distant future. They were yet to decide on the number of ladies that will be standing besides him on both sides of the statue, before the call interrupted. Immediately he realized that it was ringing, he brought it out from his brest pocket, looked at the display screen and, smiled widely on seeing that it was Charity calling. He signaled the two guys with a raised finger to give him a minute as he picked up the call, he instantly heard her seductive voice saying, "hot, ready and waiting for you, make it here fast" and, the call went dead. He desperately tried calling her back several times but, her phone was now switched off. The frenziness in him was epic, his eyes were opened wide but, seeing nothing, his heart beat could be heard miles away. He was covered in sweat, the representatives could see that something was amiss and, were calling out his name and asking what was wrong but, he was far from hearing them. Then suddenly, it happened, rising from his chair, he jumped over the conference table, and was now standing in the opened middle. Next, he ran forward jumped over the table again, so that in no time, he was out of the door. His boss, approaching the conference room with a big smile on his face was instantly alarmed on seeing his key man running like a madman towards him. Standing in front of him, he shouted, "Dfrenzy, what's happening?" But, Dfrenzy's eyes were solely focused on the nourishing future ahead that presently, the standing boss was, to him, an object already in the past. In no time, he was hitting and running his boss over.
He was jumping down from stairs to stairs like a convict trying to make an escape in an action packed Hollywood movie and soon enough, he was out of the building. Instantly he got out, he realized the heavy traffic and, was aware of the futility in trying to make it home fast in this condition, using his brand new customized 2020 model Range rover sport, packed in the company's private garage. He also saw a dispatch bike rider approaching very fast and, he quickly stood in front of the bike like, "guy, he go better make you kill me now than say I non get home fast". The bike stopped, few inches from making an impact. Rushing to the rider, he pushed him off the bike to the floor and, took possession of the bike. After meandering his way through the heavy traffic, he rode so fast that, the only thing people heard was the sound of bike but, saw nothing. Finally, when he arrived at the front his compound, he jumped off the bike, not bothering to switch off the engine, thereby causing the bike to run over and kill a cock and a hen flexing nearby. His heart was beating extra fast as he rushed into the compound through the compound side gate. "Hot, ready and waiting for you, make it here fast", the voice ran through his mind again, for the thousand times since he first heard it. "Ah! Charity oh, Charity, ah God, help me o", he said to himself as he rushed up through the stairs to his flat. "Ready where? Where else if not laying down there and waiting on the dining table, they have extensively talked about this before", he thought to himself just as he finally got to his flat door. He already knew that the door won't be locked, even as he quickly and strongly held the door handle and, pushing open the door. Destroying the handle in the process but, immediately he got inside the room, he realized that it might all be worth it after all, just as he had envisioned, the dining table it was. His hands mechanically unbuttoned and threw off his shirt, and trousers then, his singlet. Left alone in his boxers, he slowly approached the dining, licking his lips in anticipation. He got to the table and, gently caress the cover, it was still hot, he did it, made it here fast. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath, opened his eyes, sat down and opened the cover of the richly garnished, hot steamy and spicy dish of boiled noodles, fried chicken and fried plantain. Dfrenzy, can fight the world for this.
Happy Sunday people.
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2018
-
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2018
I need just ten emails to give a nice gift.
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Dfrenzy Ent.
Present
The Encounter
The whole room would have been pitch dark, if not for the table lamp pointing it's focus on the opened Bible. Silent footsteps outside his door, drew his attention once again to the wall clock, 3:55am and, they were here already, in 5minutes time, he will be executed, three bullets in three vital body part. Atlast, the end of the great baba moj, him himself don carry out such executions more than an 100 times before; comrade turn rival. The dreaded Picasso fraternity are well known for their diligence, precision and ruthlessness. He had been the most dreaded member and number one man of the fraternity for over four years, never for once fail a mission but, last week, the mission was quite a simple one; take out the preacher. All he had to do was walked into the unguarded Church premises, leave one bullet for that he stubborn head and bounce. The preacher don too show himself, boldly and publicly condemning them and their activities, winning and empowering souls to be doing thesame. Cut off the head of the snake and the other part go be rope.
He got to the place quite well, met him alone in is office as expected. There he was, sitting behind his desk and reading his Bible, not bothering to look up even as he opened the door wide. He brought out his pistol, pointed it at the preacher and it happened. The preacher looked up, with a smile in his face and said "welcome home, David". David, no one, not even him remember his own name as David anymore. He was weaker than dodo at that spot and, don't even know how he got the strength to run away like a madman. Today is the seventh day now, judgement day, he has been locked up in his room ever since. For one last time, he looked at the scripture he had been meditating upon for over an hour, Psalm 34:7, closing the Bible, he prayed "Lord, let thy will be done". 4:00am, three slow doors was heard at the door. Standing up, he switched off the light and approach the door, ready to confront his three ex-comrade.
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hey wonderful people, you can now listen and download my song fresh and flourishing. Thanks
https://my.notjustok.com/track/339127/dfrenzy-fresh-and-flourishing
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Big congratulations to the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the entire the whole nation, the sky is our limit. Do endeavor to listen and download, the amazing song of/for the moment. https://my.notjustok.com/track/339127/dfrenzy-fresh-and-flourishing
Re: Dfrenzy's Concepts (07018130222) by Dfrenzy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
MC : yes! It's time for the celebrant, together with her partner to come out and cut her birthday cake
Nnamdi : Damian, nna biko, go and help me join her in cutting the cake, I have a very important business to discuss with Dfrenzy
Dfrenzy : Nnamdi, na wa to you o, you dey ask Damian, a whole Damian make he go follow your babe cut your her birthday cake?
Nnamdi : Dfrenzy, please, please, please, let him go, it does not matter who she cuts the cake with, all that matter is, who taketh her home. Oya, Dfrenzy, please tell me more about this your upcoming youths/singles week
Dfrenzy : nothing much o, just that the gbedu toh bad, 18th-22nd we dey hold am down for the Church premises. Just for N3k, you will be having an experience of a lifetime. Ah...Nnamdi, see Damian don cut the cake with your chikala finish o, na dance floor them dey so o...
Nnamdi : Dfrenzy, I have told you, leave all this inconsequential things and, focus on the business at hand. It does not matter who danceth with who, all that matter is who taketh who home. As, you were saying, so how much is the VVIP table? You know that an international exporter of my status can't be sharing table with all this small small boys
Dfrenzy : Nnamdi, VVIP table don finish o
Nnamdi : ah...ah.. Nna Dfrenzy, please don't tell me that o, you na my man and, we both know that there's nothing you cannot do, so nna biko, do this for me
Dfrenzy : hmmm!!! Nnamdi, you na my man, I will help you
Nnamdi : Dfrenzy, my man, let me write you a check of N1m for your trouble, you know how much I love having opportunities like this to catch them young. Ah...ah, Dfrenzy, I can't see my fiancée or Damian anymore
Dfrenzy : eh...just finish with the writing of the check first, am sure you will see them
(After writing the check, Nnamdi tries several times to call)
Nnamdi : Dfrenzy, both of their numbers is saying switch off o...where did Damian take my fiancée to?
Dfrenzy : Eh... Nnamdi, why are you bothering about such small small things? It does not matter who taketh who somewhere, all that matters is who taketh who home.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sam Milla This Wicked? See What He Did To Ituen. / Two couples Finally Married; These Are Pictures Of The Wedding. / A Nigerian In 'hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.