Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (19323 Views)

Usa Bloger Fired Pastor Adeboye You Mustn't Miss This / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by deeway200(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
some will come now and say God want us to forgive forgetting that he also said I will hate them that hated u

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by DonCortino: 4:23pm On May 10, 2018
Those that want you dead will live long to see how successful and great you will become. The envy will eat them up until they repent and turn a new leaf. - DonCortino.

Pastor nshi!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by shamecurls(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2018
solochris:
I dont want to wish anybody dead, its only APC as a party that im interested in their funereal.
I cant wait to see that party dead and buried

If you are truly waiting, add 30 years to your age. And not even certain then.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by allaboutobed(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2018
Jesus Christ go talk like dat.?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by ideology(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2018
bezimo:
Amen

Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by snowblaq(f): 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
calddon:
When Jesus Christ the supposedly example for anyone who claims Christianity asked us to forgive n pray for our enemies.. people will still quote me to justify wrong teachings.. smh

And the same Bible says.. "Suffer not a witch to live"...Exodus 22:18....I'd rather attend their funerals than they, mine......
Amen and Amen to that prayer.
Now everyone is claiming righteous and saying the prayer is wrong... But same people use their mouths to abuse others... There is power in the tongue... And this is no different from what people do everyday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
Amen and Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by hopefulLandlord: 4:28pm On May 10, 2018
deeway200:
some will come now and say God want us to forgive forgetting that he also said I will hate them that hated u

so let's do the hating on god's behalf, is that what you're saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Amen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by lakeside30: 4:31pm On May 10, 2018
WILL NEVER TALK ILL/EVIL OF ANY PASTOR,LET GOD ONLY BE THE JUDGE
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Endtimesmith(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2018
Free smoke,free henessy,more live to my enemies....Runtown.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by shamecurls(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2018
allaboutobed:
Jesus Christ go talk like dat.?

The Jesus they serve in Nigeria is different from the one that got crucified in Israel. Do your research and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by TreasuredGlory: 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Pusyiter(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2018
grin hhahahahaaah....the question is does God answer those kind of prayers? How die die die have we prayed and see people die? If men were God!
shamecurls:

The Jesus they serve in Nigeria is different from the one that got crucified in Israel. Do your research and thank me later.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by AZeD1(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2018
snowblaq:

And the same Bible says.. "Suffer not a witch to live"...Exodus 22:18....I'd rather attend their funerals than they, mine......
Amen and Amen to that prayer.
Now everyone is claiming righteous and saying the prayer is wrong... But same people use their mouths to abuse others... There is power in the tongue... And this is no different from what people do everyday.

" However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.[a] 21 The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22 The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24 The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed
."

The above is also from the same Bible......If you've ever sinned against God, that's your punishment up there.

PS: When they wanted to stone the prostitute, Jesus said, "Let yeah without sin cast the first stone".

All you fraudsters parading as Christians are giving Christians a bad name.

Mathew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you".

You claim to belong to Jesus and have no clue about the teachings of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Intrepid01(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2018
Even from the comments, you can easily see why Nigeria is where it is...Nigerians are seriously lacking in the brain department and we don't know.

So the idiots think that person you have grudges with is the enemy he's referring to....They need to get them self familiar with the bible verse that says..."We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, rulers of dark places and spiritual wickedness in high places"......bunch of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Chiedu4Trump: 4:43pm On May 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Nigeria is comprised of Abrahamic religionists (Christians+Muslims) as overwhelming majority and most of these people pray for "Long Life"

Japan consists of atheists and agnostics as overwhelming majority

This means that if prayer actually works statistics would show Nigerians have a higher life expectancy than that of the Japanese, right?

Statistics actually show a prayerless Japan has the highest life expectancy in the world with 83.7 years while a prayerful Nigeria has life expectancy of 54.5 years, the 7th WORST in the world!! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

let that sink in
I beg no join Islam to Abrahamic religion.

Na like say na Abrahamic religion why do Moslems hate Christians & Jews?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by fatymore(f): 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
Amin..In sha Allah
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Celerita: 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
i claim it in Jesus Name Ameeeeeeen I receive, He that dwelt in the secret place of the most high shall abide under true shadow of the Almighty says the lord psalm 91 and also i am more than conquerous
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Sinof(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
In My Opinion, Typing 'Amen' To These Sort Of Social Media Posts Is Inconsequential, Cos In The First Place, The Bible Admonishes Xtians To Pray For The Repentance Of Their Enemies So They Dont Die In Their Sins Instead Of Praying For Their Death. Secondly, Upon Our Religious Fanatism, Nigeria Still Has One Of The Lowest Life Expectancy And Highest Infant Mortality Rates In The World Due To Our Poor Standards Of Living. Citizens Of Countries Like Japan And Switzerland Live Better And Longer Lives Despite The Fact That They Are Not As 'Religious' As Nigerians And Africans In General. These Pastor-preneurs Should Invest More Of The Common-Wealth In Their Custody In The Welfare And Medicare Of Their Members Instead Of Playing To The Gallery In Order To Perpetually Gull Their Vulnerable And Miracle-seeking Members
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by hopefulLandlord: 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

I beg no join Islam to Abrahamic religion.

Na like say na Abrahamic religion why do Moslems hate Christians & Jews?

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religion
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Barzinime(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
You could also be an enemy to someone who typed amen
I wonder if people read their bibles....Bandwagoners
pawesome:
Amen
MillionDollars:
Amen ooo, atheist will take another twist now

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Shaev7(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
Is this a prayer,? Where is Jesus Christ teaching?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by efighter: 4:55pm On May 10, 2018
Amen. Buhari will attend the funeral of all those who wish him dead.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Chukazu: 4:57pm On May 10, 2018
I would rather God "prepares me a table " in their presence

"Na Longer throat go kill them"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by okestev: 4:57pm On May 10, 2018
Kobicove:
Nonsense prayerundecided
Mind you Daddy Adeboye is only praying for his children and not you. So your response doesn't can't here.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by okestev: 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
Shaev7:
Is this a prayer,? Where is Jesus Christ teaching?
Your response is irrelevant. Have you read Exodus 14 How God buried the enemies of His children in the belly of the Red Sea?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
Buhari better take heed and repent because he is the enemy of so so many Nigerians
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by millionboi(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2018
Amen ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Is04970: 5:32pm On May 10, 2018
Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
okestev:
Mind you Daddy Adeboye is only praying for his children and not you. So your response doesn't can't here.

Has it occurred to you that some of his so-called children also have people who they wish dead e.g Daddy Freeze.

What this means is that Daddy Freeze will attend their funeral if this prayer takes effect undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / I Am A Rare Babalawo / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.