Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" (19324 Views)

Usa Bloger Fired Pastor Adeboye You Mustn't Miss This / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Vics70: 9:15pm On May 10, 2018
Am really sorry. Am new on this site. There is something I will like somebody here highlight me on.. How can i Import cars from Japan. My major concern is base on shipment unlike here in Dubai we buy goods after which we transport it to a loading ground owned by a Nigerian. And once the goods or cars is been offloaded it will be loaded in a container so when the goods reach Nigeria the company that shipped the car will Carter for the clearance and everything den deliver the car to the destination the sender wants.. so i just want to know if such system exist in Japan... I expect positive highlights thanks
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Yoruba4Life: 9:37pm On May 10, 2018
kmaster007:
I reserved my Comments

Abeg, go drink acid and die!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Origin(f): 10:04pm On May 10, 2018
When you consider that
"Go ye to the world and be enemies of one another"

That means.....

Everybody's gonna die grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by kmaster007: 10:07pm On May 10, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Abeg, go drink acid and die!
ur not different from dat man...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Eagba(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2018
MillionDollars:
Amen ooo, atheist will take another twist now
if you say amen, you're sad person
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Eagba(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2018
snowblaq:

And the same Bible says.. "Suffer not a witch to live"...Exodus 22:18....I'd rather attend their funerals than they, mine......
Amen and Amen to that prayer.
Now everyone is claiming righteous and saying the prayer is wrong... But same people use their mouths to abuse others... There is power in the tongue... And this is no different from what people do everyday.
thanks for being an exodusian and not a christian

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Eagba(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Amen in Jesus mighty name.
abeg abeg no call jesus name for this matter abeg
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Shaev7(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
okestev:
Your response is irrelevant. Have you read Exodus 14 How God buried the enemies of His children in the belly of the Red Sea?
Do you know the reason Christ came? Can you tell me how God worked before He sent his son to save man? Did Jesus preach killing?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by dasanchez1(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2018
Fordzzy:
If na like so...
We go dey prepare for 90% of our politicians funeral be dat ni....

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by RationalTV: 12:53am On May 11, 2018
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by djon78(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2018
Junia:

Vengeance belong to the God.
He wants all men saved.
Let Him alone judge them.
Don't pray that they should die. That's not love.

My dear there are those who have sold themselves to complete and perpetual evil. Those that shed human blood, are you telling me they are better than the people they kill?
Those that usurp people's destiny and their victims are kept in perpetual life's misery, are you telling me that it is OK

True God is merciful but if they die in their sin that one na eternal damnation. So the best option is to repent of their sins.

The wisdom is for everyone to be alert, sober and vigilant. My own by God's Grace they no born them well. After what I have known, if they cross my path, they have two options either they repent or else na heavy gbege for them.

We have been too lukewarm, it's time to be violent in the spirit. Very mean in the spirit. Jesus told one of the churches in revelation 1 to 3. His grouse with them, was that they were lukewarm. They were neither cold nor hot. Let me quote it for you;

Revelation 3 King James Version (KJV)

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

God hates lukewarm attitude. Sitting still while the enemy causes havoc. God forbid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by chimauga(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2018
Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by jeroba1(m): 7:31am On May 11, 2018
Ftp,pls push my reply to the top for all to see,those that are condemning pastor Adeboye.everyone of you read Luke 19:27.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Nobody: 7:40am On May 11, 2018
djon78:

My dear there are those who have sold themselves to complete and perpetual evil. Those that shed human blood, are you telling me they are better than the people they kill?
Those that usurp people's destiny and their victims are kept in perpetual life's misery, are you telling me that it is OK

True God is merciful but if they die in their sin that one na eternal damnation. So the best option is to repent of their sins.

The wisdom is for everyone to be alert, sober and vigilant. My own by God's Grace they no born them well. After what I have known, if they cross my path, they have two options either they repent or else na heavy gbege for them.

We have been too lukewarm, it's time to be violent in the spirit. Very mean in the spirit. Jesus told one of the churches in revelation 1 to 3. His grouse with them, was that they were lukewarm. They were neither cold nor hot. Let me quote it for you;

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

God hates lukewarm attitude. Sitting still while the enemy causes havoc. God forbid.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Nobody: 7:43am On May 11, 2018
djon78:

We are to seek and save the lost. The fact that someone has devoted himself or herself to evil does not mean you should pray that he or she should die. Even worldly people won't do this.

Imagine having the power to cause someone to die. Won't you use that power to save the person ?

Jesus rebuked His disciples against this.
Pray for them to be saved. That's it.
We are givers of life, not murderers

You're blessed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2018
chimauga:
Amen.
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Freiburger(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2018
Why would I attend the funeral of someone who wanna see me dead?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by sonmvayina(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2018
Is death evil?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Barzinime(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2018
omashe o undecided
pawesome:
is it ur amen?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Barzinime(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2018
Its a very good moment in life angry
sonmvayina:
Is death evil?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by sonmvayina(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2018
Barzinime:
Its a very good moment in life angry

It was the answer to the prayers of John the baptist.... Or wasn't it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Barzinime(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
Dont know about that story but he must have been in a terrible situation for him to wish that, or did he just wake up & decided he wants to die?
sonmvayina:

It was the answer to the prayers of John the baptist.... Or wasn't it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by sonmvayina(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2018
Barzinime:
Dont know about that story but he must have been in a terrible situation for him to wish that, or did he just wake up & decided he wants to die?

LOL... Funny you.. Are you not familiar with the story of John the baptist in the Bible?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by Barzinime(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2018
I dot know about the part you are talking about...or must i know all the stories in the bible
sonmvayina:

LOL... Funny you.. Are you not familiar with the story of John the baptist in the Bible?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead" by benitwater(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / I Am A Rare Babalawo / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.