Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek (1144 Views)

Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by jetz(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2018
Source link>>>>https://ngeeek.com/2018/05/10/leagoo-s9-specifications-price-in-nigeria-india-ghana-and-kenya/

Leagoo S9 Specifications Price in Nigeria India Ghana and Kenya

Leagoo have been one of the fore front runners in the Chinese OEMs of recent, with us see budget friendly device from them like the Leagoo Kiicaa Power and of course the Leagoo M9 which did fairly well in the market. Well the Leagoo S9 is the latest device from the Chinese manufacturer Leagoo with us seeing a notch on these device with less bezels around it double sides like it is in the Samsung Galaxy S9. With out much ado lets get straight into it.

Leagoo S9 Key Features
5.85-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1512 X 720 pixels display (286 ppi)
Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T CPU with 4GB RAM
32GB built-in storage, up to 128GB with a memory card
Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera
4G LTE
Fingerprint sensor (rear)
3,300 mAh non removable Li-Po battery
Design
The Leagoo S9 is built like the iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy S9 in view with the smartphone having a notched display and a protruding camera module at the top left corner of the rear panel, two features affiliated to the IPhone X. The Leagoo S9 boost of a bezel-less display on both sides with little bezels at the top and bottom part of the smartphone. Overall build quality is made from a mix of plastic and metal finishing, the smartphone boost of a premium finish and aesthetics.

Display
The Leagoo S9 features an HD+ 5.85 inch 18:9 screen aspect ratio in the display panel. With a display that has 1512 X 720 pixels and a decent viewing angle both indoors and outdoors. The display does fairly well for a budget smartphone to bring in that crisp in-depth feel with colors.

Camera
The Leagoo S9 comes with a dual rear camera at the back and a single selfie shooter up front. There is a 13MP primary camera assisted by a 2MP camera on the rear side for more depth and bokeh shots. On the front, the smartphone provides you with an 8MP selfie shooter with a soft flash.

Hardware and SoC
At the core of things, the Leagoo S9 has a fairly powerful MediaTek SoC in place making sure everything goes well. This includes an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor with a maximum clock speed of 1.5Ghz with an ARM Mail-T860 MP2 GPU for sorting graphics out for gaming.

The Leagoo S9 comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB storage space built-in alongside a memory card slot for expansion up to 128GB. On the other hand, it also does well in the software area running the latest Android 8.1 Oreo straight out of the box.

Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by iKingsley(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
And luckily, i'm among the 3 lucky winners of this smartphone from their official facebook page. Waiting for the device to be ready and it shall be delivered to me
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bamac(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2018
iKingsley:
And luckily, i'm among the 3 lucky winners of this smartphone from their official facebook page. Waiting for the device to be ready and it shall be delivered to me
Happy for you. Leagoo device is available on Jumia for those interested. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by iKingsley(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2018
bamac:
Happy for you. It is available on Jumia for those interested. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Leagoo S8 is on Jumia not S9
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by toptop: 2:31am On May 11, 2018
Can youvfrsupplyTzdthis: I Need 10k Active Facebook Accounts.
Please visitDiythe linkGOyin the image9rIbelow.
uSadCe prettycrystal GhaaTt jetz KkOqex hotwax krSeT0 dainformant icUxun nizelgirl

Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by Tessyy1701: 4:52am On May 11, 2018
bamac:
Happy for you. It is available on Jumia for those interested. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

I need leagoo M9
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bobo65(m): 6:13am On May 11, 2018
Tessyy1701:

I need leagoo M9

I have an almost new one for sale 22k
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by Tessyy1701: 6:45am On May 11, 2018
bobo65:

I have an almost new one for sale 22k

Can it be transported down to Kwara
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bamac(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2018
Tessyy1701:

I need leagoo M9
Please make your Choice from the picture below and contact me through signature tp complete the order.

Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bamac(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2018
iKingsley:
Leagoo S8 is on Jumia not S9
You are right boss. Checked through too.
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by jetz(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2018
toptop:
Can youvfrsupplyTzdthis: I Need 10k Active Facebook Accounts.
Please visitDiythe linkGOyin the image9rIbelow.
uSadCe prettycrystal GhaaTt jetz KkOqex hotwax krSeT0 dainformant icUxun nizelgirl
check another place tell em say u no see me
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by jetz(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2018
iKingsley:
congrats bro thats wonderful

1 Like

Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by jetz(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2018
CC Lasticala
Come and help em jumia agent on this fone o at all at all before e land naija
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bobo65(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Can it be transported down to Kwara

Sure
Extra 2k
I'll send once I receive ur 24k alert
Call or whatsapp 07032443577

U can ask nairaland if I'm trustworthy
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2018
bobo65:

Sure
Extra 2k
I'll send once I receive ur 24k alert
Call or whatsapp 07032443577

U can ask nairaland if I'm trustworthy
Oga Bobo, The M9pro Neva Show? I Dey Wait For Am Since O....
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bobo65(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Oga Bobo, The M9pro Neva Show? I Dey Wait For Am Since O....

I dey vex pass u
AliExpress just hold two of my phones since, e don dey reach 2 months
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:45pm On May 11, 2018
bobo65:

I dey vex pass u
AliExpress just hold two of my phones since, e don dey reach 2 months
Biko, Make Dem Do Give U.....I Wan See Your Review....B4 U Pusham For Me. But, You Sure Say This M9pro Don Commot? I No Even See Any Review For Youtube.
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by bobo65(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Biko, Make Dem Do Give U.....I Wan See Your Review....B4 U Pusham For Me. But, You Sure Say This M9pro Don Commot? I No Even See Any Review For Youtube.

USA peeps have started receivin theirs
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
bobo65:

USA peeps have started receivin theirs
Ok, Finger Crossed.
Re: Leagoo S9 Specifications And Quick Peek by Isiri: 3:26pm On May 11, 2018
bro im interested in this Leagoo S9.. how much is it and where can i buy it

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon X Or Infinix Hot S3 / Phone 4 Sale In Uyo /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.