Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? (17081 Views)

I’m Not A Weakling, I Can Bite - Governor Obaseki Warns / Samuel Ogundipe: Real Reasons IGP Idris Is After PREMIUM TIMES Journalist / Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by msylva2147(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2018
ideology:

So if police invites me 9times the 10th time I should not go....

If he knows what he is doing, why can't he appear before the senate and defend himself.

Can senators force him to release Dino

This blackmail is too cheap so every citizen the police arrested the Senate should summon the I G to explain the reason for the arrest because he is better than everyone right? Very shallow way of reasoning

Supporting anarchy , continue ...

I hope you know he disrespected Buhari some months ago

Zoo people, animal kingdom
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by msylva2147(m): 2:08am On May 11, 2018
ideology:

So if police invites me 9times the 10th time I should not go....

If he knows what he is doing, why can't he appear before the senate and defend himself.

Can senators force him to release Dino

This blackmail is too cheap

Supporting anarchy , continue ...

I hope you know he disrespected Buhari some months ago

Zoo people, animal kingdom
So every citizen the police arrested the Senate should summon the I G to explain the reason for the arrest because he is better than everyone right? Very shallow way of reasoning
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by msylva2147(m): 2:14am On May 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

All the useless, worthless and unproductive senate do is summon people for stupid and dump reasons, interfere in criminal investigation and trials, leave their job and form solidarity delegation to visit their crooked and corrupt members facing criminal trials.

No, we don't need them disturbing our public officials, they need to do their job like passing our budget to help our economy and create jobs.
99% on this forum will never see it from that perspective.
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by ideology(m): 5:13am On May 11, 2018
msylva2147:
So every citizen the police arrested the Senate should summon the I G to explain the reason for the arrest because he is better than everyone right? Very shallow way of reasoning

You have nothing to say boy!

You are the reason Nigeria police will never get better. They will continue to harass people at will esp perceived enemies
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by orunto27: 5:47am On May 11, 2018
IGP Idris and Buraitai are Buhari's 1&2 Spanners.
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2018
msylva2147:
99% on this forum will never see it from that perspective.
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by msylva2147(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2018
ideology:

You have nothing to say boy!

You are the reason Nigeria police will never get better. They will continue to harass people at will esp perceived enemies
see who is calling someone boy, I guess you are nothing but slave and that's how you guys will continue to die for some criminals simply because they come from your either religious or ethnic circle.
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by ideology(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
msylva2147:
see who is calling someone boy, I guess you are nothing but slave and that's how you guys will continue to die for some criminals simply because they come from your either religious or ethnic circle.

I shouldn't reply you, but on a second thought you will feel like a local champion; let me put you where you belong.

You are dumb and just like a typical zombie you left the subject of discourse to display your foolishness.

Where is the religious and ethnic sentiment in the issue between senate and IG?

Few weeks ago the same IG did same to presidency and I spoke against it.

IG is an appointee and is subject to institutions that created and approve him.

You think is about me or religion or ethnic region, it can happen again unless it is strongly spoken against.

Why can't IG appear and defend his actions, will they beat him up, or is he a coward?

Before I called you a boy, but some of my boys in secondary school won't be this foolish.

I leave you to grade yourself, foool.
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by msylva2147(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
ideology:

I shouldn't reply you, but on a second thought you will feel like a local champion; let me put you where you belong.

You are dumb and just like a typical zombie you left the subject of discourse to display your foolishness.

Where is the religious and ethnic sentiment in the issue between senate and IG?

Few weeks ago the same IG did same to presidency and I spoke against it.

IG is an appointee and is subject to institutions that created and approve him.

You think is about me or religion or ethnic region, it can happen again unless it is strongly spoken against.

Why can't IG appear and defend his actions, will they beat him up, or is he a coward?

Before I called you a boy, but some of my boys in secondary school won't be this foolish.

I leave you to grade yourself, foool.
can you see how you are exhibiting your foolishness in a public forum? Let me assume you are high on some codeine probably when your eyes are clear you can come back and re read the rubbish you just type up there, in fact let me concentrate on something that is beneficial before you bring down to your level idiot.

1 Like

Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by ideology(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
msylva2147:
can you see how you are exhibiting your foolishness in a public forum? Let me assume you are high on some codeine probably when your eyes are clear you can come back and re read the rubbish you just type up there, in fact let me concentrate on something that is beneficial before you bring down to your level idiot.
like a typical zombie, lol
Empty brain

No valid points
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by msylva2147(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2018
ideology:
like a typical zombie, lol
Empty brain

No valid points
so this fool is still on my mention, that you have not read where I said I wouldn't want to waste my time on people like you so you won't draw me to your level? Sit down there and be waiting for my valid points.
Re: On IGP Idris: Is Buhari Truly A Weakling? by ideology(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2018
msylva2147:
so this fool is still on my mention, that you have not read where I said I wouldn't want to waste my time on people like you so you won't draw me to your level? Sit down there and be waiting for my valid points.

Who is the fool now, you are still replying

Hahhahahahhahaaa

Am catching fun here ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / 70,000 Teachers Sat For Qualifying Exam Nationwide / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.