Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) (851 Views)

8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / The Galaxy A Series! / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by correctBlogger(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2018
Alright guys, it is about that time of the year again when Samsung will be unveiling its Note device for that year.. So this year's, it is the Note 9's turn. And trust the internet to come up with a lot of concept for any new popular flagship device that is set to be launched.

So i don't know how true this news or should i say rumor is, but lately, we've been hearing side talks that the #NextGalaxyNote device might be coming with two new stunning features.. First is a fingerprint reader that is hidden under the screen of the phone itself... And second is that it might be coming with the iPhone X kind of notch.. see the photos i got online below.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-BtWdVC_re98/WvSIj1WpO1I/AAAAAAAAAI8/FyXayPcH8kkKtF7YJLAx1Dh1bgT_opz2ACLcBGAs/s1600/httpsblogs-images.forbes.comgordonkellyfiles2018051-Edited.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-lOeZZdmi6_c/WvSIkDxZb2I/AAAAAAAAAJA/hUg-X9cwi2AmRG7qj6Rs3iEw5HqH9xBPwCLcBGAs/s1600/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

One mind tells me to believe this, while another mind is saying don't believe it. So just like i said, i don't know how true this rumor is, and that is the reason why i brought it out to the open.. If you have any concrete information concerning this, then please don't hesitate to share..

Then lastly, we already made a post about all the features that we've heard and we're sure will be coming with the next Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smart phone.. so please follow the link below.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/04/samsung-galaxy-note-9-rumours.html
Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by correctBlogger(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
blessingsonflee:
grin grin

Wetin dhe worry you?
Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 8:35pm On May 10, 2018
correctBlogger:

Wetin dhe worry you?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 10, 2018
I'm leaning towards the fact that those 2 features won't come with the note 9. Maybe the next galaxy s phone but not the note 9. The note 9 would probably be like the s9 plus with the s pen and some extra features.
Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by correctBlogger(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2018
greenhulk:
I'm leaning towards the fact that those 2 features won't come with the note 9. Maybe the next galaxy s phone but not the note 9. The note 9 would probably be like the s9 plus with the s pen and some extra features.

I think you have a point.. but also remember that the last s8 and s9 plus didn't come with dual cameras.but the note 8 does.
Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by Tonyreal49(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
Na phone b this
Bet9ja answer my call o
Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 10, 2018
correctBlogger:

I think you have a point.. but also remember that the last s8 and s9 plus didn't come with dual cameras.but the note 8 does.

Yes u are right. But by then dual camera was already becoming popular, even iPhone 7 plus of 2016 had dual camera , so it was apparent that the note 8 had to come with dual camera. These days Samsung are not the first to take risks with revolutionary features. As of now only vivo x21 ud and Huawei mate rs Porsche design have in display fingerprint sensor and both are not even commercially available. The mate rs is a $2,000 phone. I think Samsung will wait until next year when they release the galaxy s10 or galaxy x (whatever they choose to call it ). It would be the time for a new design, remember Samsung change their design every 2 years, that would be the perfect time to add in display fingerprint sensor. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready Guys - The Galaxy Note 9 Is Coming With Two Stunning Features (photos) by correctBlogger(m): 12:17am On May 11, 2018
greenhulk:

Yes u are right. But by then dual camera was already becoming popular, even iPhone 7 plus of 2016 had dual camera , so it was apparent that the note 8 had to come with dual camera. These days Samsung are not the first to take risks with revolutionary features. As of now only vivo x21 ud and Huawei mate rs Porsche design have in display fingerprint sensor and both are not even commercially available. The mate rs is a $2,000 phone. I think Samsung will wait until next year when they release the galaxy s10 or galaxy x (whatever they choose to call it ). It would be the time for a new design, remember Samsung change their design every 2 years, that would be the perfect time to add in display fingerprint sensor. My opinion though.

Well the thing is, we can't really pass any judgments for now.. so i guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and simply hope for the best... But i'm pretty sure that phone is gonna be a game changer... heard its gonna come with a few new stylus tricks up its sleeves

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Been A Victim Of Glo? / Infinix Hot S3.infinix Note 4.camon X / How To Prevent Your Smartphone From Overheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.