Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) (63090 Views)

Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Nkechi Sunday Stuns In Bridal Shoot (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Wynnah(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
Lucky Lady..
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
dopemama:
If something happened to you, who ll pay for the things
that you and your family need? For a relatively small
amount of money you can ensure that your family and
loved ones get a pay out for things like:
School fees
Any outstanding debt you owe
Your home loan
Everyday expenses
Retirement
Worry less about life's uncertainties! For more information
pls check my signature!
nawa, your writeup lacks punctuations...

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
g
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by IgboBasthard: 9:43pm On May 10, 2018
I love davido songs and music, but I hate the guy die!
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by nuelsam: 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
Bullshit! All fii the gram! Anyways,On behalf of the Entire Keyboard Gang association of Nigeria,we say ''ride on ride on,we are watching u two on 3D, and when bubble don burst......We'll gve u the reason why Mon To Friday is 5days,while Friday to Monday is 3days''
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Paulnnubia2017(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2018
No be small flaunting be this one o!
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Jalal(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Hehehehehe... God Don finally pick this babe call o. Weda or not they breakup the babe don blow

u wee not coman update your dairy ba? angry
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:49pm On May 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Hope this chioma girl is a virgin because na small thing dey make me vex angry
Are you a virgin......?

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by chrisfocus(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2018
neolboy:
Ever since Chioma came into Davido's life things have been working in his favour. He really seems happy this past few month

Lord bless us with a partner that will bring good things our way

I hope you are counting from 5 years back sha...
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:
But this davido na mumu sha. See all he is doing for woman. If his guys ask him for money he wee say he doesn't have angry
Look at this one

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:
But this davido na mumu sha. See all he is doing for woman. If his guys ask him for money he wee say he doesn't have angry
Hating on the success of a lady........ smh

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by eberetos: 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Hope this chioma girl is a virgin because na small thing dey make me vex angry
hahaha
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
Biafra babes are the best that's why Afonjas has been killing themselves over use
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:57pm On May 10, 2018
Jalal:

u wee not coman update your dairy ba? angry

ur most active section is business and celebrity. When did u add diary tongue
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Deji63: 9:58pm On May 10, 2018
Davido sabi looovvvve!

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by linda190(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2018
Perfect couples!!!
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by mujibson(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2018
Godwin978:
Bloggers and davido are really making money from this chioma, i pray david marry her so that Afonja will hang themselves
Hang themselves over what? instead of u vomiting dis trash why can't u sit and think abt ur grumpy life

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Mr2013(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2018
U both should enjoy now that the going is still good.

Tantrums throwing time awaiting

Its not me that will cause it o embarassed
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by izzyboi(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2018
www.didyouknowthesefacts. is now back and better check it out
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by lordpreceey: 10:10pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=67454792]But this davido na mumu sha. See all he is doing for woman. If his guys ask him for money he wee say he doesn't have angry[/quote

Don't say what you don't know. Hating on a young guy like u over his success is not good .
It only shows how inferiority complex have taken a better part of you.

For your information, Davido is one of the most magnanimous celebs we have in Nigeria.
The guy gives to a fault.
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Mr2013(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2018
This is the biggest contradition of this yr man.

Who I hate,I hate

[quoted author=IgboBasthard post=67454971]I love davido songs and music, but I hate the guy die![/quote]
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2018
hidhrhis:
I swear d gal fine no be small

U need to fine-tune ur eyes bro.
Too much makeup and the world goes blind.
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2018
Nice shoot... i hope the concept of the show is equally as good. Don't dull
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2018
blowjohn:

U need to fine-tune ur eyes bro.
Too much makeup and the world goes blind.
na because u Neva see her b4
if u don see her b4 u will know d true definition of beauty
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by babzo(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2018
tectonotimes:
I pity this babe because she will soon be used for ritual purposes. Click on the first link on my signature if you want to export non-oil products.

You are advertising your business and at the same time talking evil about someone; who taught you business oga? Dont you know you have already alienated over half of your prospective customers and over 90% of your effective demand customers?

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by kasim155: 10:52pm On May 10, 2018
LesbianBoy:

u don ask am say he nor give u or u know anybody wen don ask am say he nor give them. my friend stop assuming n face ur wetin concern u
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Kpotomkpra: 10:58pm On May 10, 2018
Everything in life had its time and season.

Chioma, Chioma, Chioma... How many times I call u

Na ur time be this.....

Use am well before moon set for your head.
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2018
Davido found a girl he likes and then made her up into a woman he desires. Honestly, there are things to learn from what is going on over there.
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by wizrose(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Hehehehehe... God Don finally pick this babe call o. Weda or not they breakup the babe don blow

chaii u must be an igbo girl uner 2 like money .. grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by ashetu(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2018
Best couple of the year.
Re: Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) by ashetu(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2018
wizrose:

chaii u must be an igbo girl uner 2 like money .. grin grin
dnt mind that girl jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.