Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! (2966 Views)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by princessayesha(f): 7:57pm On May 13, 2018
ladiesreject:
There's this general belief that what you see during courtship is the exact same thing you'll see in marriage.

So I ask, how can I marry her If she doesn't like doing house chores? I need to be sure she's not a lazy, dirty girl. And the only way I can confirm is if she comes to my house and keep it clean times without number.
Then try not to sleep with her untill you are sure you want to marry her...simple
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by princessayesha(f): 8:05pm On May 13, 2018
MrCork:

Onstelly worth £200 smiley
Onstelly?
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 13, 2018
princessayesha:

Then try not to sleep with her untill you are sure you want to marry her...simple

Who's talking about sex here?

You think everyone is carnal minded?

I asked a question, instead of you to answer, you just jumped into something else.

If you must know, I don't fvck.
My culture (not religion) is against it.

So again I ask, how do I know her abilities when it comes to house chores?
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by billynoni(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
ladiesreject:

I asked a question, instead of you to answer, you just jumped into something else.

You smart bro,good question.
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by donjobill: 2:16am On May 14, 2018
princessayesha:
Dear ladies, do not play the role of a wife to a man who is not your husband. You should'nt cook, clean for and sleep with a man who did not pay your bride price.

#Ayeshaslittleadvice

Your advice to ladies is based on a narrow viewpoint.
Not all men enjoy subjugating ladies.
I enjoy the company of a matured, open-minded lady friend, cooking for her, doing her laundry, etc.
I find it quite romantic exchanging the stereotype traditional role played by ladies with her.

It's called role exchange.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by princessayesha(f): 2:53pm On May 14, 2018
donjobill:

Your advice to ladies is based on a narrow viewpoint.
Not all men enjoy subjugating ladies.
I enjoy the company of a matured, open-minded lady friend, cooking for her, doing her laundry, etc.
I find it quite romantic exchanging the stereotype traditional role played by ladies with her.

It's called role exchange.
You are one in a million then smiley keep it up
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by princessayesha(f): 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
ladiesreject:

Where I come from there is something called "bincike " before marriage. A man/ woman asks around about the person they intend marrying... and men who are really smart get to know if a lady is neat from their daily cobversations.
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
princessayesha:

Where I come from there is something called "bincike " before marriage. A man/ woman asks around about the person they intend marrying... and men who are really smart get to know if a lady is neat from their daily cobversations.

I am a northerner, same as you.
But "bincike" doesn't really work, not anymore. It was in the olden days that that style was practiced. Times have changed.

My to-be wife must do chores for me.

Call it lack of self esteem, I call it "testing before buying.

Kin ji ko?
Sai anjima.
Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by donjobill: 4:43am On May 15, 2018
princessayesha:

You are one in a million then smiley keep it up

We are many who do so but because it is done in private, you may not see it being done.

I can see princess in your moniker. Princesses would normally enjoy the company of such guys, I believe grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! by thanki410(m): 4:56am On May 15, 2018
The post is a greedy one ...
Sleeping with him , i can understand that it goes against religious stand morality in life but cooking?
Haba!!! What is there to it except us trying to put up certain needless meaning to it...??!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Lady Short? / She Wants Me To Beat Her Black & Blue, poo Happened! / Speed Darlington Shares Woman’s Na*ke Then Goes On To Bodyshame Her (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.