Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) (49120 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by marvelli(f): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
AlanSugar:

Did she say they were not friends on Fb or the account that stared up at her under "people you may know" was just different? Why are you people twisting your ill feelings here? When you meet a player, you'll know he's very good, the Bourne identity will just be a child's play.
what are you saying? If his name came up under "people you may know" its a friend suggestion. Therefore they weren't friends. Calm down I have no ill will, I just aired my thoughts.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by somegirl1: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Auladimeji:
tongue Slay Queen are good for dating but not for Marriage

Even if slay queens were a different species who have no feelings and enjoy being tricked into being the side-chick, what about the feelings of the "marriageable" ladies who get the ring but have been cheated on? Inconsequential?
Men need to understand that hurt more than one person when they do these things. Both the one you cheat on and the one you cheat with are someone's child, someone's little girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
wizrose:
That men for you .. All mens are desame what a pity after the smoonching .. And sexing and everything.. waste of time
use your 5 senses Abeg , If you don't have a 6th to activate... That one apple is bad doesn't mean the whole tree is bad. There are stories about women doing worse, but that doesn't mean all women are the same. Stop generalizing. By the way, the correct plural is men not mens cool
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Mpia gi eh undecided

So What Are You Now Advertising
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
"Talking to" is not same as dating him.

Madam, were you dating him?

Madam, don't drink Panadol for another man's headache. You women are fond of trying to protect one another by forming victim and condemning men, even when you people are at fault. Women always want to eat their cake and have it.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE LADY HAS A BOYFRIEND AND IN A RELATIONSHIP WHILE THE MAN SHE IS CALLING OUT IS HER SIDE N1GGA? SHE HAS NEVER MET THIS SIDE N1GGA O AND SHE IS PREGNANT FOR HER BOYFRIEND!

People that know their story already called her out on twitter.

Jukwaa ase before ina ede nkwugheri na akwukwo.

The dude's response.
Na wa o. Who come wicked now? I taya

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
marvelli:
what are you saying? If his name came up under "people you may know" its a friend suggestion. Therefore they weren't friends. Calm down I have no ill will, I just aired my thoughts.

Is it only names that come up under people you may know or faces that suggest names?.?! Babe, take your time ooh, Lolz. Abeg calm down o, I no de fight you dear.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

So What Are You Now Advertising
My knowledge cool
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 12:03pm On May 11, 2018
marvelli:
Seriously didn't she notice that she couldn't call or he couldn't pick up his calls at certain times? They were dating for a year and she never visited his home? They were dating for a year sef and they weren't even friends on Facebook! She was never serious about him otherwise she would have noticed.

sweetheart please just pray your paths never cross hardcore heartless people nah then you go know say something concern conductor with overload
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
My knowledge cool

Teach Me Too Na cry
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by somegirl1: 12:05pm On May 11, 2018
lefulefu:
I don't believe her story. There's no how u can't identify a married man. I bet she just turned a blind eye cos of the cheese(money) and other goodies the dude was giving her. The guy looks rich. Now money no come dey come her hand she's now crying wolf. Look at her exposing her oganigwe boobscheesy. I bet she don dey look for new customer. Na dese type of big boobi my friend Randy91 dey like to munch and marshcheesy.

How do married men / men in relationships look?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by funtomiee(f): 12:06pm On May 11, 2018
somegirl1:

i tire ooo abeg help me ask am mr dayanmo
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2018
romeorailss:

Aunty calm down . The signs are always there but ladies won't just cool down to see . Eyes had no eyes angry
True sha, they prefer those who flaunt and live lavishly, turning down gents who truly love them. Confusion scatter Earth
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 11, 2018
Lalas247:

or maybe its indirect advert ...
chai! U so blessed with wisdom ehncheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by dokyOloye: 12:09pm On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:

adighi ede nkwugheri na-akwukwo.undecided

e go shock una,na una deh cry pass.
You seem to have a lot of experience in man matters
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Henryt6: 12:09pm On May 11, 2018
No sane man can marry a girl like that
[a tribe called breast]
Like if you agree

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
dokyOloye:
You seem to have a lot of experience in man matters
lmao.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2018
somegirl1:

not look but how they behave. He refuses taking u to his home,he doesn't want u meeting any of his close siblings like brother,father uncle etc. Is he fond of having his phonecalls in secret when he's with u?..who could he be talking with on the phone? Is he bold enough to flaunt the relationship he's having with u?...these are part of the signs that could give u a whole lot of revelations. Follow the signs and ur eyes will be opened. Don't be blinded by the gifts or Assurance he purchases for u.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
No reasonable man will marry that wayward looking lady....except the guy is mad, orphan, no elderly relative, no reasonable male friends and have no life direction.

Her type are meant for entertainers like Davido, Wizkid, Whiz Khalifa, Drake, PDiddy, Rick Ross, etc to play with on music video and at the hotel room after video shoot...they are not meant for keeps....only half-mad guys marry or keep such ladies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bro, haba na. Chill. That's too much.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Teach Me Too Na cry
You're not yet ripe wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Girls stop presenting yourself as sex objects... even by her profile pic u will know she loves Sex, u can't win a man with sex, it's beyond that! Men will use you as Sex slaves and they will still go back to the woman they truly love because sex is not the only thing she can offer, she has the full package grin

Then the stupid Man, you don marry, you are still texting another girl and u are claiming innocence... innocence fire you der! I nor blame una, na the people wey dey talk say "Men Are allowed to cheat" na them I blame. Fake deep Oshi! If I was his wife, he for tell me what he was doing in another lady's inbox when he ought to be working or doing something productive angry pervert
He was chilling na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
You're not yet ripe wink
What?

Amadioha Rape You There... angry
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
Yeah....so long as u are doing women's bidding, you are the real guy...you are their hero, the day you stop doing as they wish, you become a scum.

Davido used to be a scum to Nigerian ladies...but after he bought Chioma a 15million naira Porsche SUV which he did to hype his upcoming song featuring Chioma to attract more endorsements, they started calling Davido a real man....an example of real guy every man must emulate...they quickly forgot his babymamas he abandoned, fear women my brother cheesy cheesy

Once they want to get bigger share of money, better job pay, political appointment, they become feminist, when they see armed robbers or its time to go and fight terrorists or time to climb mountains or carry waste, they drop their feminism agenda and become women cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Oga where did you see that they slept together grin or you just want to add your own grin they have never seen each other before. They've just been texting and sending nude photos to each other
Me sef tire o.. Person go talk one, dem go from seasons 2-10 in them own version sense.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:20pm On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:
What?

Amadioha Rape You There... angry
Ogun strike you there

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2018
greatman247:
Good for her, she probably went after handsome guy and forget to look beyond and investigate and blinded by his handsomeness. Obiously she investigated the situation only when the guy have had his way and used her. Such a shame. She sure does not have nothing to offer anyway, her name on Twitter says a lot about her A TRIBE CALLED BREAST. All she have to offer is breast, I'm not surprised. grin grin
Did u read that they have ever met?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2018
biacan:
Ogun strike you there
Sango Tear Your Anus there with Doggy!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by itzjwizzy(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
itsmeurLady:

My post was only made for Matured Minds... so I'm deeply sorry if you can't relate

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
franchasng:
No reasonable man will marry that wayward looking lady....except the guy is mad, orphan, no elderly relative, no reasonable male friends and have no life direction.

Her type are meant for entertainers like Davido, Wizkid, Whiz Khalifa, Drake, PDiddy, Rick Ross, etc to play with on music video and at the hotel room after video shoot...they are not meant for keeps....only half-mad guys marry or keep such ladies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but Roman Goddess have marry nacheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:

adighi ede nkwugheri na-akwukwo.undecided

e go shock una,na una deh cry pass.

Chaii....dis one sweet me pass. Nwaa, I bu ezigbo nwa afo. I ma ife ana alu baaad.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

. They say revenge is best serve when it is cold
abeg acknowledge the owner of that quote nacheesy. Cc Michael Corleone in the Godfather.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
"Talking to" is not same as dating him.

Madam, were you dating him?

Madam, don't drink Panadol for another man's headache. You women are fond of trying to protect one another by forming victim and condemning men, even when you people are at fault. Women always want to eat their cake and have it.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE LADY HAS A BOYFRIEND AND IN A RELATIONSHIP WHILE THE MAN SHE IS CALLING OUT IS HER SIDE N1GGA? SHE HAS NEVER MET THIS SIDE N1GGA O AND SHE IS PREGNANT FOR HER BOYFRIEND!

People that know their story already called her out on twitter.

Jukwaa ase before ina ede nkwugheri na akwukwo.

The dude's response.

Chinekeee mooooo.....this guy agbawago m isi baad. Umu afo Igbo unu ga adiriri. Asu udiri Igbo a, the thing na ato m bulshit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 12:41pm On May 11, 2018
Psoul:

Chaii....dis one sweet me pass. Nwaa, I bu ezigbo nwa afo. I ma ife ana alu baaad.
lmao,onye otu.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.