Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (7639 Views)

Apex Legends:why You Must Play It / What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
TheBulusNotes:
dude I was just looking for your trouble about the logos since you and ps4 are 5 & 6 grin grin

No offence ooo, just joking with ya

But seriously you should have waited for E3 for more game news and stuff
i agree, games like shadow of tsushima, sekiro shadow die twice and rest of the games showcased at e3 were lit. i wish we had gaming studios and decelopers in Africa. the lack of Representation is killing me.
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by LucemFerre: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
TLOU 2 is gay... Fvck that game and its developers

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Obeflacko(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
all my days;Red dead redemption 2 is everything,the only wild wild west game i love to death.
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by tdjubemi(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Detroit is quite nice. I watch the gameplay on youtube
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Kyllahmc(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
LAST OF US II... I just can't wait
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by kakarott: 3:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Where is jumpforce
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by sdmp: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thegamingorca:
1) Spiderman

Publishers: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Developers: insomniac games

Release date: Sept. 7

The friendly neighbourhood spiderman returns to the ps4 as a mind blowing exclusive. The game lets players take charge of a Peter parker who has been the sole protector of new york city for 8yrs.

Maintain law and order in modern manhattan with your web slinging and Spidey senses, crawl up scenic heights and take in the view with adept web crawling skills, finally you get to occasionally play as Mary Jane as you indulge in their romance in certain aspects of the
game.

This is an open world third person perspective game guaranteed to keep you up all night at the breathtaking scenery, there would be a surge of adrenaline coursing through your veins at each spidey swing and nit ro mention he insatiable thirst for more parkour related last minute decision gymnastic action scenes btw Spidey and the villains.

Save the city of new York from the likes of Mr. Negative, Kingpin, Norman Osborne and Shocker.

As ad on pack, the game has been updated to include an array of Spidey suits including(yours truly)"The avenger infinity war space Spidey suit." Remember it from the newly launched avengers movie. cheesy

If there is any game worthy of winning this year's Goty award at GAME, it's got to be insomniac game's masterpiece. Come 7th Sept, ild be sure to grab my copy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4zm30yeHHE

Remember SD Maid Pro in the list. It is the finest one i played yet.
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by sdmp: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Zoetropic pro is still my favorite.
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by sdmp: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Hueyreckless0007: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
My people!!!

My blood is hot. I can't wait

Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Chrisjordan2015(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Playing the Agony game currently on pc. It's good for what it is, especially playing it in a dark room with headphones on to maximize the thrill. Decided not to get the ps4 version though!
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Thegamingorca(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chrisjordan2015:
Playing the Agony game currently on pc. It's good for what it is, especially playing it in a dark room with headphones on to maximize the thrill. Decided not to get the ps4 version though!

Lol cool
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by DeeFlask(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
I heard there is a new SIMS 5 coming soon I
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by crafteck(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Thegamingorca:
2) VAMPYR

Publisher: Focus Home interactive

Developer: Dontnod entertainment

Release date: Jun 5

This game tells a story of how Spanish flu-ridden Victoria era London became a breeding ground for vampires. Players control Jonathan Reid, a repugnant doctor forced by vampirism to either take life or save them.

As you would have guessed a whole number of interactive dialogues with separate outcomes are a constant feature of the game. Become the devil's right hand and enjoy the spoils of action filled anarchy whilst watching London burn to your whims or chose to unearth the plot, yank the conspiracy by it's roots as you usher londoners into the era of the penicillins grin

This vampirism imbues Jonathan with supernatural powers some of which will be addictive cheesy Dont forget to use your powers to kill any of the five classes of vampires in the game. However, going guns blazing on the npcs in the game is also allowed. Levelling up and crafting skills are an integral part of this game. This game niche is one I've been waiting for a long while since bloodborne. grin

The blood thirst, the gore, the action scenes, the semi-openworldness, they are what I live for cheesy I'm so getting this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdTcv3uUi1o

Going to b boring..
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by MrKing94: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
you guys need to check out Crazy Racing.Its a very good game. For mobile gamers though and it is free on android phones. If you like racing games, click here to download it http://game.mtnonline.com/uowap/index.html#/detailApp/C10016021000148900
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Thegamingorca(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
crafteck:

Going to b boring..

Nehhh
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by steevy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
I already got it.

Thegamingorca:

Nehhh
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Thegamingorca(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
steevy:
I already got it.

You have vampyr already cheesy

Nah next year things for me
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Waiting to see Doom Eternal footage on Friday ....

That Spiderman game I don already know say I no go finish am out of boredom ...it's just me Sha . Open world games tend to get repetitive for me .

1 Like

Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Has anyone played a way out?
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by LucemFerre: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
tobianthony:
Waiting to see Doom Eternal footage on Friday ....

That Spiderman game I don already know say I no go finish am out of boredom ...it's just me Sha . Open world games tend to get repetitive for me .

Repetitive you say... Hmm play Mad Max. That game is so goddamn repetitive and boring af
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by crafteck(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2018
LucemFerre:

Repetitive you say... Hmm play Mad Max. That game is so goddamn repetitive and boring af

I agree, looked interesting till I tried playing... So far ac origin made dis year great 4 me
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by LucemFerre: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2018
crafteck:

I agree, looked interesting till I tried playing... So far ac origin made dis year great 4 me

I think I'd give AC one more try when I can. Seems to have gotten better, from people's review. I stopped at black flag because that one backwards were all boring to me. The fight style seemed to be too slow and more like witcher 3 to me
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by crafteck(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2018
LucemFerre:

I think I'd give AC one more try when I can. Seems to have gotten better, from people's review. I stopped at black flag because that one backwards were all boring to me. The fight style seemed to be too slow and more like witcher 3 to me
Found black flag lovely, capturing ships was repetitive but always challenging, the stealth in origin was lovely, destroying camps without being noticed, loved ghost recon wildlands too, any game u have birds eye view and can strategize is a goal

1 Like

Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2018
sitting down and waiting for my call of duty black ops 4 .
Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by LucemFerre: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2018
omohz:
sitting down and waiting for my call of duty black ops 4 .

You mean Destiny Of Overwatch: Fortnite 4

Prepare your tissue to cry.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
LucemFerre:

You mean Destiny Of Overwatch: Fortnite 4
Prepare your tissue to cry.

why would I cry BRO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xbox2 Vs Ps5 / How To Use Your Own Music Track In Gta Liberty City Stories Android / What's Your Favorite Type Of Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.