Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos (31999 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:15am On May 11, 2018
Operatives of the Nigerian Police force have arrested and paraded 56 bandits allegedly responsible for killings and kidnappings in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna State and Zamfara State. The suspects were paraded along with weapons, charms, cars and other stolen items including gold wrist watches and chains recovered from them.

A gang led by Mohammed Rabiu was arrested after Four (4) members of the gang were killed by the Police Joint Team in a shootout in the forest at Bawan Daji, Anka LGA in Zamfara State. He confessed to have been responsible for the killing of Forty Six (46) people during the burial of three (3) people that his gang killed earlier in Bawan Daji village in Zamfara State.

Below are the names of the arrested suspects;

1st Gang –

i. Mohammed Rabiu (Gang Leader) -29Yrs

ii. Ardo Aliyu (Principal Suspect) - 45Yrs

iii. Four (4) members of the gang were killed by the Police Joint Team in a shootout before the gang leader was arrested.

2nd Gang –

i. Abdullahi Abubakar -35Yrs - Gang Leader

ii. Halidu Musa -34Yrs - Principal suspect

iii. Mohammed Ruwa -30Yrs - Principal suspect

iv. Mohammed Sani -30Yrs - Principal suspect

v. Dahiru Yahaya -38Yrs - Principal suspect

vi. Mohammed Musa -30Yrs - Principal suspect

vii. Samaila Umar -39Yrs - Principal suspect

viii. Inusa Magauri -50Yrs - Principal suspect

ix. Ibrahim Magaji -29Yrs - Principal suspect

x. Lawal Dalha -30Yrs - Principal suspect

3rd Gang

i. Ibrahim Musa a.k.a Zage -28Yrs - Gang Leader

ii. Five (5) members of the gang were killed by the Police Joint Team in a shootout before the gang leader was arrested.

4th Gang

i. Lucky John -29Yrs - Gang Leader

ii. Danjuma Biko -32Yrs - Principal suspect

iii. Sedua Augustine -31Yrs - Principal suspect

iv. Surajo Ibrahim -37Yrs - Principal suspect

v. Samaila Adamu -25Yrs - Principal suspect

vi. Joseph Kakuri -31Yrs - Principal suspect

vii. Yusuf Mohammed -30Yrs - Principal suspect

viii. Buhari Auta -27Yrs - Principal suspect

ix. Usman Wakili -42Yrs - Principal suspect

x. Sani Dangaladima -43Yrs - Principal suspect

xi. Abdullahi Abubakar -25Yrs - Principal suspect

xii. Seun Gabriel -27Yrs - Principal suspect

xiii. Abdulmalik Sani -22Yrs - Principal suspect

xiv. Danladi Mohammed -22Yrs - Principal suspect

xv. Daniel Ocheku -28Yrs - Principal suspect

xvi. Thomas Osomigbakha -40Yrs - Principal suspect

xvii. Zubairu Usman -32Yrs - Principal suspect

xviii. Ayuba Yusuf -20Yrs - Principal suspect

xix. Nasiru Danladi -25Yrs - Principal suspect

xx. Abdulrashid Abdulazeez -28Yrs - Principal suspect

xxi. Nasiru Saidu -22Yrs - Principal suspect

xxii. Iliyasu Aliyu -49Yrs - Principal suspect

xxiii. Mohammed Mohammed -19Yrs - Principal suspect

xxiv. Umar Mohammed -18Yrs - Principal suspect

xxv. Mati Baso -25Yrs - Principal suspect

xxvi. Hassan Usman -32Yrs - Principal suspect

xxvii. Gado Salihu -38Yrs - Principal suspect

5th Gang

i. John orkar -32Yrs - Gang Leader

ii. Monday okon -29Yrs - Principal suspect

iii. Aminu mohammed -27Yrs - Principal suspect

iv. Manir abubakar -29Yrs

v. Haruna Adamu -26Yrs

vi. Aliyu Zakaria -23Yrs

vii. Dahiru Idris -30Yrs

viii. Faruk Umar Ibrahim -35Yrs

ix. Mohammed Tahir -38Yrs

x. Nasiru Jibril -33Yrs

xi. Yakubu Gowon -49Yrs

xii. Bala Adamu -32Yrs

xiii. Sani Suleiman -43Yrs

xiv. Alhaji Abba Isah -23Yrs

EXHIBITS

i. Three (3) SMG Rifles

ii. One (1) Foreign Made AK52 Rifle

iii. Two (2) Foreign Made AK47 Rifles

iv. Forty One (41) Locally Fabricated AK47 Rifles

v. Three (3) Beretta Pistols

vi. One (1) Kral Magnun Pistol

vii. Seven (7) Locally Made Pistols

viii. Four (4) Dane Guns

ix. Eight (cool AK47 Magazine

x. One Hundred and Sixty Eight (168) 7.62X39MM Ammunition

xi. One Hundred and Forty Six (146) 7.62 X51MM Ammunition

xii. Firearm fabricating implements

xiii. Assorted Gold Jewelleries worth Sixteen Million Naira (N16,000,000.00)

xiv. Three (2) Toyota Corolla Cars (Operational vehicles of the Gangs)

xv. One (1) Pontiac Vibe Jeep (Operational vehicle of the Gangs)

xvi. One (1) Toyota Camry Car (Operational vehicle of the Gangs)

xvii. One (1) Volkwagen Golf Car (Operational vehicle of the Gangs)

xviii. One (1) white Toyota Hilux vehicle (Operational vehicle of the Gangs)

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/notorious-gang-which-killed-46-people-during-burial-in-zamfara-arrested-by-police-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by awa(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2018
APC is a joker of a party. Look at the names they shared as the gang......where are the Fulani Herdsmen in it. Just randomly picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

I don't buy this trash list

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by SalamRushdie: 7:22am On May 11, 2018
What do they mean by Notorious gang? Abeg the correct term should herdsmen terrorist

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by troublemakea(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2018
give them all chlorine to inhale each
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On May 11, 2018
Highly commendable

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:35am On May 11, 2018
Let's pray that after this show they did not release them back to the society again.

3 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by limeta(f): 7:46am On May 11, 2018
Gang leader Lucky John
E be like say ...... ........ ....... ... ......

7 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by fergie001: 7:50am On May 11, 2018
limeta:
Gang leader Lucky John
E be like say ...... ........ ....... ... ......
E be like say wetin?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Auladimeji(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2018
shocked Oboy see groungnut

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Sirjamo: 8:25am On May 11, 2018
awa:
APC is a joker of a party. Look at the names they shared as the gang......where are the Fulani Herdsmen in it. Just randomly picked names and publish for their zombies to believe and celebrate them the more.

If you don't buy the names because it includes some of your Christian brothers, why not buy a rope and do the needful?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On May 11, 2018
these are not the real killers, just scape goats. no be today yansh don dey back

4 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2018
grin

Nigeria is seriously a laughing stock to Americans and the rest of the world.

How do you Arrest 51 bandits in few months or weeks ?

Even America with most truthful Technology hasn't Reach such number not to talk of this shithole of a country called Nigeria.

I beg we will like to know, what Technology, equipment or strategy Nigeria police used.

Rubbish APC propagende, keep deceiving those human being in That shithole of a country.

Hisss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by joenor(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2018
Hummm nor be small things the police recover ooo chineke!!
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by sotall(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by eluquenson(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2018
Great job and kudos to our able gallant officers for a fantastic job.
This arrest will save some people's live.

God will punish anyone who abuse our Police Officers cos Police is your FRIEND grin

3 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Maket: 9:47am On May 11, 2018
awa:

COLLECT market SLAP

6 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by bentlywills(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by flyca: 9:48am On May 11, 2018
Is there any reason why this "notorious gang" are not called terrorists? undecided
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by highmood(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
I read a name that sounds like our one time grin....... I mean Yakubu Gowon shocked. Do you mean he was among? lipsrsealed
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by GarbaAudu: 9:49am On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Lol @ Yakubu Gowon.

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2018
See lists grin
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by flyca: 9:50am On May 11, 2018
highmood:
I saw a name like Yakubu Gowon. Are you saying our one time.....

Lol. Many names repeat in the North, just as names like "Chioma Okeke" repeat in the East.

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 9:50am On May 11, 2018
Terrorists angry
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2018
iro nla
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Bari22: 9:51am On May 11, 2018
I can see eastern Christians in the list

2 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by TheAngry1: 9:51am On May 11, 2018
See ehn, whenever you catch these mother fvvvkers, just kill them. All these arrests na film trick. You arrest them, their members kidnap women and children, and then you release the arrested miscreants in a swap deal. This is all a scripted horror movie. Judgement beckons!
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Metox: 9:52am On May 11, 2018
These are lazy youth Mr President was talking about.
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On May 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
these are not the real killers, just scape goats. no be today yansh don dey back
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by Bari22: 9:53am On May 11, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
grin

Nigeria is seriously a laughing stock to American

How do you Arrest 51 bandits few months or weeks ?
Even America with most truthful Technology hasn't Reach such number

I'm sorry for una, if they were not arrested u will still wail, they have been arrested u are still wailing

14 Likes

Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 9:54am On May 11, 2018
sad TERRORIST dem dem6
Re: Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos by tofolo(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2018
awa:

How does a fulani name looks like and how is it spelt? sad

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend / Kogi State Government Arrest Goats / Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.