Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija (762 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by YoungGun: 11:56am On May 22, 2010
I\ll be travelling out of naija very soon as a student for the very first time. I\ve never travelled by air. Pls give me infos on procedure from take off to ma destination. what happens while checking in and at landing.
thanks
Re: Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by justwise(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2010
You got nothing to worry about, just have ur traveling documents in ur hand luggage, always be with ur bags, don't carry any bag for anybody.

On ur arrival. . . you will be directed to the immigration point, they will check ur visa, stamp ur passport then you proceed to the luggage section where u wll pick it and head to arrival hall.

Now . .do you have somebody picking ur up? Does ur school do airport pick-up? If they don't then u have to google how you wil move from the airport to the school accommodation.
Re: Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by omega25red(m): 3:33am On May 23, 2010
justwise:

You got nothing to worry about, just have your traveling documents in your hand luggage, always be with your bags, don't carry any bag for anybody.
On your arrival. . . you will be directed to the immigration point, they will check your visa, stamp your passport then you proceed to the luggage section where u wll pick it and head to arrival hall.
Now . .do you have somebody picking your up? Does your school do airport pick-up? If they don't then u have to google how you wil move from the airport to the school accommodation.
^^^ agreed but as for me i always wear cloths with inner pocket which i were i keep my documents i dont put it in any bag. just have your story straightas far as why you are there where you are staying and how long you will be there, because having addmission and visa do not garuntee entrance into a country. when you land you will enter the line for immigrants (there are usually two lines) when you get to the immigration officers just answer his/her questions while being calm they will stamp your passport and you will go get your lauggage and enter the country.
Re: Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 27, 2010
dont forget to hold some cash and change all ur money from naira to,
Re: Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by joxiri: 12:15am On May 28, 2010
and do enjoy the inflight entertainment
Re: Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by suxes2005(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2010
And do not ask for b/stop cos there's
no conductor in d plane! LOL
Re: Procedures In Travelling Out Of Naija by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2010
Bus-stop bawo!
Only ask say na where we reach, agege or oshodi, nairobi or kenya
U guys can b funny

(1) (Reply)

Pls Enquiry:-bahamian's Visa Urgent / Discrationary Leave To Enter Or Remain / Schooling In Finland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.