Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) (154646 Views)

Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by Emmanuelesin(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2018
Am in "uyo" Akwa ibom state capital..
Is this match really taken place[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by Emmanuelesin(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2018
It doesn't make sense..
How can a club side play a whole country...
It's not fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by mistercharles: 9:54am On May 17, 2018
saintkeppy:

You go dey Uyo to watch the match??
I wan watch the match with yu wink
hopefully I may be there.

I also heard Barca visited South Africa too

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by saintkeppy(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
mistercharles:
hopefully I may be there.

I also heard Barca visited South Africa too

Oh Ok, yeah club friendlies with sundowns
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by SexytorresE(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2018
snazzy5050:
number one reason I’m still with Chelsea tho, just sad he couldn’t reflect his Liverpool performance for Chelsea but I’m still loyal!
but he as an impact in our success,both Europa and championsleague
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by snazzy5050(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2018
SexytorresE:
but he as an impact in our success,both Europa and championsleague
sure he did!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by OneJ: 6:54pm On May 18, 2018
mistercharles:
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will take on LaLiga club, Atletico Madrid, on May 22 at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

It is the first time the Spanish team will be visiting the country and the game will serve as preparation for Gernot Rohr’s men, as they prepare for next month’s World Cup in Russia.

“We are delighted to bring one of the three biggest clubs from LaLiga to Nigeria in what we believe will be a historic visit.

“As you all know Atlético Madrid is one of the top clubs in LaLiga. Football fans in Nigeria will have the rare opportunity of watching the stars play the Super Eagles right here on Nigerian soil.

“MultiChoice is undoubtedly the continent’s leader in sports and we have repeatedly shown this not only by the exclusive content we broadcast, but also by the way we support sports in Nigeria and put the country on the global sports map through exciting initiatives like the GOtv MAX Cup,” Martin Mabutho, General Manager, Sales and Marketing, MultiChoice Nigeria, told reporters.

The President of LaLiga, Javier Tebas, added: “This is a historic announcement and we are excited to share this news with our Nigerian fans: Atletico Madrid, one of LaLiga’s greatest clubs, will come to Nigeria and give our fans the chance to enjoy watching their stars up close. Africa and Nigeria in particular are very important for us and have a lot of love for Spanish football, something we are proud of.”

Why would Super Eagles play Athletico Madrid ,a club managed by an Argentine (Diego Simeonie), when Argentina is S/Eagle's world cup group phase opposition? Cannon fodder for the albiceleste.... (he go send "mgbor" give him peeps sharp sharp). Not a smart move.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by ikorodureporta: 7:56pm On May 18, 2018
Why cant they use their world-cup team? Naija seff..... & all thoz sayn the uyo stadium's a misplaced priority...
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by sureinfo: 10:04pm On May 20, 2018
Wait o, I've seen this post somewhere about Nigeria Vs atletico Madrid, is it real? Na to enta Betway now to know wetin dey happen o
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by shiftback: 11:01am On May 21, 2018
sureinfo:
Wait o, I've seen this post somewhere about Nigeria Vs atletico Madrid, is it real? Na to enta Betway now to know wetin dey happen o
pls book and paste the code here, I use betway too
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by Auwm1(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2018
But na d senior dey play us na,u dn comfirm b4 u quote me.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by cspaddypaddy: 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
Real Madrid or Liverpool.......... https:///2rRaKFz

1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by MrCuteking(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
Na still madrid last last
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by bazkid24(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2018
Fernando Torres is coming to Nigeria

Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by ikechimarten(m): 12:38am On May 22, 2018
waiting Nigeria go play that day.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by ubox: 9:27am On May 22, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Why cant they use their world-cup team? Naija seff..... & all thoz sayn the uyo stadium's a misplaced priority...
The stadium put uyo in the spotlight
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by ubox: 9:28am On May 22, 2018
olojuede01:
Bros i am 100% sure that no first team player of ATM will be in that squad. They will either be at the world cup or on holiday. It would be better to play Ghana that that doddgy team
Oblak and Torres showed up so your permutations should have been 98%
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
What time is the match today?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by anigold(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2018
mistercharles:
The Super Eagles of Nigeria will take on LaLiga club, Atletico Madrid, on May 22 at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

It is the first time the Spanish team will be visiting the country and the game will serve as preparation for Gernot Rohr’s men, as they prepare for next month’s World Cup in Russia.

“We are delighted to bring one of the three biggest clubs from LaLiga to Nigeria in what we believe will be a historic visit.

“As you all know Atlético Madrid is one of the top clubs in LaLiga. Football fans in Nigeria will have the rare opportunity of watching the stars play the Super Eagles right here on Nigerian soil.

“MultiChoice is undoubtedly the continent’s leader in sports and we have repeatedly shown this not only by the exclusive content we broadcast, but also by the way we support sports in Nigeria and put the country on the global sports map through exciting initiatives like the GOtv MAX Cup,” Martin Mabutho, General Manager, Sales and Marketing, MultiChoice Nigeria, told reporters.

The President of LaLiga, Javier Tebas, added: “This is a historic announcement and we are excited to share this news with our Nigerian fans: Atletico Madrid, one of LaLiga’s greatest clubs, will come to Nigeria and give our fans the chance to enjoy watching their stars up close. Africa and Nigeria in particular are very important for us and have a lot of love for Spanish football, something we are proud of.”

I thought we were playing real madrid
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by fabulous986: 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one...
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by anigold(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
Am in Uyo but am not watching that match..A.Madrid mess my club up.. tongue tongue
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by demoBaba: 4:05pm On May 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Will Griezmann come?

NO
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by demoBaba: 4:06pm On May 22, 2018
Hemanwel:
An Athletico Madrid that will not parade Griezman, Costa, Godin, Torres, Oblak, etc, will that team still be called Athletico?

OP, tell us the Super Eagles are playing ATM's team W and we'll be cool.

Torres will play
Re: Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time) by Allylic(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
Arise o compatriot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.