Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, (1704 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by Larrydee(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2007
Garden of Eden
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by naijacutee(f): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2007
The possible location of the Garden of Eden has been traced to one suburb in Iran. I watched the whole unfolding footage on Discovery channel a few years ago.

You can check out these articles : http://www.ramsdale.org/dna6.htm  and  http://www.iranian.ws/7000/garden_of_eden.htm   The second one has a number at the bottom if you want to investigate further.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by Tornadoz(m): 2:15am On Mar 19, 2007
I doubt if you can find the original garden of Eden, a close substitute is Banbagida's house in Minna, all our money was spent there.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by MyJoe: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
Yes. There is one in Benin City, somewhere at Sapele Road in GRA.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by VALIDATOR: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Go somewhere "South" of J' Lo's belly button. Just check within the bush. You can't miss it.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by Joagbaje(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2010
based on biblical geographica discription ; River Tigris and River Uphrates. It suggests the location is somewhere arround Iraq. But The garden surely would no longer be there now . Firstly if you know how much God protected the content in the garden especially the tree of life.

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

If man could not re enter the garden that time, definately if it still exists ,it would be hidden from man's reach. secondly , over the years, many things have taken place. Like the flood of noah that covered the entire earth , wars etc .

The only valuable thing in the garden left was the Tree of life, which is no longer necessary any longer. Jesus has brought us life, and we no longer need the tree. All a man needs now is to be saved and recieve eternal life.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by VALIDATOR: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
Anyone found it yet?
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by PastorAIO: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
It is inside of you.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by Zikkyy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
VALIDATOR:

Anyone found it yet?

No. But i can confirm Joagbaje lost his bearing grin we need to deploy a search & rescue team  grin
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by nopuqeater: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
And from what 9jacutie posted, the whole surrounding is now in the hand of Islam. Why that is my observation, in reality there is no Garden of Eden anywhere. It never was on the earth that Adam was created, his mate was created from his rib (cloning), and the disobedience to commandment of God about not even coming near the tree.

It was not on this earth that Satan in Islam, deceived them, since he had became there enemy, anyway to the tree. All of the above were in heaven, where thery were created, then told to enter paradise. It was in Paradise the deceiving took place. Then they were sent out of the garden, made to descended, body and soul to earth. They might have landed in different places. One in around Iran/Iraq, the other somewhere else. But they were inspired to long for each other, as mates. So they looked, searched and they met at a place called Arafat in Makka. Arafat means we found, or meet, or see.
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^ you are right,, the garden of eden is in paradise where lots of virgins abound and unfortunately lots of suicide bombers. na'a for me grin
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by DeepSight(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
What if the legend does not describe something that took place on this earth but in another world?
Re: Pls Does Anybody Know Where The Biblical Garden Of Eden Is Located? I Really Need To Go There. Also, by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
Deep Sight:

What if the legend does not describe something that took place on this earth but in another world?

According to the guy who built it in the first place

"And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed" (Genesis 2:cool. Then the majestic words become quite specific: "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel [Tigris]: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates" (Genesis 2:10-14).

(1) (Reply)

God Supports Incest/rape (riddles Of The Bible Part 1) / Is Isaiah The Most Quoted Book In The Bible ? What Is Your Favorite Book And Why / Is The Former Pope Reverting To Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.