Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? (7704 Views)

Between Boys & Girls Who Is Mentally & Emotionally Stronger? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 2:05pm On May 11, 2018
cryThis Twitter thread by @utdfan4 advising men to know their place in a woman's life is causing serious conversation online.

According to him, 'know your place in that girls life. Women are very good at using people especially men'.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 2:07pm On May 11, 2018
Another

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 2:08pm On May 11, 2018
Another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 11, 2018
I can do 8 and 9

Ladies PM me if interested
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 2:10pm On May 11, 2018
Sending pictures is hard here o

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
More

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I can do 8 and 9
Ladies PM me if interested
are u a head giver.are u good in it
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 2:15pm On May 11, 2018
More

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by mrphysics(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 11, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
are u a head giver.are u good in it
Are you a woman?
Only ladies are permitted to ask me that
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
My friend, go and seat down. Are guys saints or any better? In as much as there are ladies who do the aforementioned, there are guys who do worse or something equivalent.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Kfed4ril(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2018
Do you want to buy or rent a house, buy a land or a car in Abuja?? You can call, text or WhatsApp me on O7O6598I947. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Doctormarrvin: 3:13pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
My friend, go and seat down. Are guys saints or any better? In as much as there are ladies who do the aforementioned, there are guys who do worse or something equivalent.
lol Don't kill the messenger na. I didn't say I agree with the writer.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Bluezy13(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
At least he said a guy should do what a guy can and leave the rest.
That's the summary

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Safiaa(f): 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
This is so stupid, no matter what type of relationship you have with someone, they must be somewhat beneficial to your life. Friendship, relationship whatever. Even friendships of the same sex, you keep people around you to help you one way or the other. So I sincerely don’t get what his point is.

1 Like

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On May 11, 2018
I don't keep people in my life if they have no use.
I don't hide it either...

Do I look like a host, where parasites attach? Every relationship I am involved in, be it romantic or platonic, same sex or opposite sex...you better be useful.

Safiaa:
This is so stupid, no matter what type of relationship you have with someone, they must be somewhat beneficial to your life. Friendship, relationship whatever. Even friendships of the same sex, you keep people around you to help you one way or the other. So I sincerely don’t get what his point is.

They don't know how stupid they sometimes sound with their unending attack on the female folks. Why do people make friends if not for some use? Abi does he want to be a useless friend? grin

Anyway, some of them are actually useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by labanj1(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2018
The message is for guys. Its not a matter of saint or no saint as I can see some people are already annoyed. Those who will learn will learn, the easy way or the hard way.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Are you a woman?
Only ladies are permitted to ask me that
am a head giver and am very good at it,and ave never seen any dat can best me....Dats why am asking how good are u at it.....because when it comes to head giving, i have first class diploma
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Macnnoli4(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
As for me, I am a very unsteady, off and on, very cautious friend to a girl I like and I am crushing on. So I know my position and am comfortable with it. I cannot put myself in trouble as I have seen that the risk of making a move can lead to a lot of consequences.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by wizrose(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:

another waste of sperm grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pawshjai(f): 5:03pm On May 11, 2018
nawa ooo...m tired of all des post nd threads shaming nd hitting on gurls...dre are gud gurls out there....when u guys she the gud ones u take dem for granted..nd go for the bad ones whom u feel is more exposed...after being trashed u will come out nd start crying nd whining 'gurls are scum'. pls end dis trash talk...get urself a good gurl and stick wif her
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by wizrose(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:
I am not stupid. I don't keep people in my life if they have no use.

Do I look like a host, where parasites attach? Every relationship I am involved in, be it romantic or platonic, same sex or opposite sex...you better be useful.

They don't know how stupid they sometimes sound with their unending attack on the female folks. Why do people make friends if not for some use? Abi does he want to be a useless friend? grin

chaii.. our pastor must hear of this grin grin
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2018
And why are all those guys keeping the girl in their lives? Are they also users? Or do they also enjoy the girls company, conversation or do they just want to get in her pants?

It goes both ways.

pocohantas:

Olodo Rabata. You never read about commensalism in your secondary school biology?

Considering the fact that you women suck the life force out of guys during the do... Seems the man is the host
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On May 11, 2018
oyb:
And why are all those guys keeping the girl in their lives? Are they also users? Or do they also enjoy the girls company, conversation or do they just want to get in her pants?

It goes both ways.

Yesso, why are they acting like they are benefiting nothing from same girl?

Olodo Rabata. You never read about commensalism in your secondary school biology?

Considering the fact that you women suck the life force out of guys during the do... Seems the man is the host

Oju eja lo mo je lipsrsealed.
Suck wetin? You all think it's easy to take all that pressure? undecided

No commensalism in my dictionary.
If I am not benefiting from you, then you're harmful, very harmful.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Oju eja lo mo je lipsrsealed.
Suck wetin? You all think it's easy to take all that pressure? undecided

Your fit six pack guys cannot be that heavy na.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 6:49pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

I agree with most of his points. Most. However, the part where he says a guy and a girl cannot be just friends is what I don't agree with. But yes, he used the word 'most' ladies. So he didn't generalize. An average guy would have surely experienced one or two of the thins he posted about. I, for one, have experienced a lot of those points. It takes an intelligent mind to discern.

But I don't agree with the part where you said 'why do people make friends if not for some use'. Not everyone. Maybe for you, there is always something to be gained. But not everyone.

And I would think the attacks always stem from the fact that a lot of these ladies would rather want to gain the whole world from the male, without bringing anything to the table. If you agree to spend on you, then be ready he will want something in return. And we all know it's her 'cookie' he'll want. There is no 'free money' no more.

I have gone out with a lot of ladies. And only two have ever volunteered to split the bills. And in most cases, they initiated the outing.

When some of these guys talk about the female folk, they are talking from the position of knowing. Don't always see it from the position of 'an attack on the female folk.' A lot of ladies in Nigeria have the parasitic mentality. And unless that changes, things like these are the absolute truth.

6 Likes

Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by Safiaa(f): 6:52pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

I agree with most of his points. Most. However, the part where he says a guy and a girl cannot be just friends is what I don't agree with. But yes, he used the word 'most' ladies. So he didn't generalize. An average guy would have surely experienced one or two of the thins he posted about. I, for one, have experienced a lot of those points. It takes an intelligent mind to discern.

But I don't agree with the part where you said 'why do people make friends if not for some use'. Not everyone. Maybe for you, there is always something to be gained. But not everyone.

And I would think the attacks always stem from the fact that a lot of these ladies would rather want to gain the whole world from the male, without bringing anything to the table. If you agree to spend on you, then be ready he will want something in return. And we all know it's her 'cookie' he'll want. There is no 'free money' no more.

I have gone out with a lot of ladies. And only two have ever volunteered to split the bills. And in most cases, they initiated the outing.

When some of these guys talk about the female folk, they are talking from the position of knowing. Don't always see it from the position of 'an attack on the female folk.' A lot of ladies in Nigeria have the parasitic mentality. And unless that changes, things like these are the absolute truth.
Money = Vagina. Do you agree?
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Leave all this talk of date.You are the one bringing in spending, most of his points are not centred on money.

Do you have friends that you gain nothing from.

Yes or no? !

If yes, why are you keeping such a friend?
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Leave all this talk of date.
Do you have friends that you gain nothing from.

Yes or no? !
Yes. A whole lot. Plenty. Financial, intellectual and what not.

I keep them because I don't believe good things should always be done with the expectations of getting benefits in return.
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by zicoraads: 7:02pm On May 11, 2018
Safiaa:
Money = Vagina. Do you agree?
Make your enquiry clearer
Re: Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Yes. A whole lot. Plenty. Financial, intellectual and what not.

I keep them because I don't believe good things should always be done with the expectations of getting benefits in return.

Do you keep useless friends?
Because if you're benefiting nothing from them, it means they are useless. Are they aware they are useless to you?

If you guys are so nice to keep female friends without benefiting from her, why several topics asking what ladies contribute in a relationship?

Zicoraads, no one stays in a relationship where he/she gains absolutely nothing from the other party...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight / Strictly For Ladies, How To Make Your Butt Bigger - U'll Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.