Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses (23428 Views)

Conference: NBA Apologises To El-rufai, Explains Why Kaduna Gov Was Disinvited / Lawan Woos PDP Senators With Juicy Chairmanship Slots / Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by stephenduru: 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
Governor El-rufai has cited some Quranic verses why he cursed Senator Shehu Sani and others.He took to Facebook to share the news and wrote...

''FRIDAY REMINDER: To the Cursed Kaduna Senators, the Enemies of the people of Kaduna State and their co-travelers - the Words of Allah: - Surah Al-Baqarah (2:9-12)
2:9 “They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.
2:10 “In their hearts is disease (of doubt, hypocrisy, arrogance and disbelief), so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.
2:11 “And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers.
2:12 “Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive (it) not.”

See how people reacted.Does it mean that Kaduna people have lost faith in him?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/el-rufai-used-quranic-verses-to-explain.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by stephenduru: 3:16pm On May 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by stephenduru: 3:16pm On May 11, 2018

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Cyynthialove(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2018
The idiot keeps shouting Allah up and down like a terrorist he is.

54 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by emmykey0128(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2018
This midget again? That man that is as tall as a maltina bottle again? I can't blame him though, his sense is under his feet, stupid buhari dog

28 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
El Rufai should stop twisting the word of GOD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by debolayinka(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
Terrorists always have their defence in the Quran, I wonder how it's a holy book.

39 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 11, 2018
The part he quoted clearly defines him.
Everything I read from what he posted from the Quran only exposed him more.

His actions, and records speaks better in explaining that he is more of a bigot, a hypocrite and also corrupt than those he quoted.
He's also the one who wants to deceive the innocents with such loan.
Let him use his allocation and IGR to fund a project within his means.

16 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by anyimontana(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2018
Short engine

Busy quoting religion of pieces

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:17pm On May 11, 2018
shocked shocked

Hell-rufai the diminutive midget is right on this one......the koran is a book especially useful for cursing people, marrying minors, enslaving women, limiting scientific development (of any community, state, country where it is used), preaching violence and intolerance and killing people unjustly.

That book should be renamed ....terror book

18 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Newpride(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2018
Muslim and quran are approved by the devil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 11, 2018
Hypocrisy is all I see

Pot calling the kettle black, all of you are cut from the same material undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Felixalex(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2018
El rufai will soon threaten that first commenter "Sani Bello" with a law suit

"You shall hear from my lawyers, before then please prepare the results of medical tests proving your claims of my mental imbalance" . grin grin

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 11, 2018
Am I really seeing this? shocked
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Lilimax(f): 5:19pm On May 11, 2018
Make I no talk shocked
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by nairavsdollars(f): 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Short people are usually aggressive. Why?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by fergie001: 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Shehu Sani was right,after all

Look at Muslims bashing him right,left and centre...especially Sani Bello,Yahaya,etc.......Like I have always said it isn't tribe or religion that is a problem..it is the individual.

All of them taking him to the cleaners,but there is a brand of Muslims on Nairaland who will hail him,and even back it up and even call him god....some are even former m*ds,and people you expect are mature to have wisdom.......Thank You Sani Bello and others for first,been a Nigerian before been Muslim or xtian or whatever....

It goes out to all of us irrespective of our tribe or religion.....
Power is transient

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by ebukadaniel: 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Abfinest007(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2018
this man is senseless.he and buhari I don know who is worst
like if u think buhari is d worse
share if u think hell rufai is worse

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Yinxies(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2018
Can someone please explain what is going on up here to me?

I only came to book space and read comments but now am interested in the story/news
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2018
Religion.... Opium of the gullible

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 11, 2018
El-Rufai should not forget that he is a governor.

That position requires utmost decorum, at least in public.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Twoclans(f): 5:23pm On May 11, 2018
Kaduna is a beautiful town I just can't explain why this leaders can't come together and move the town to the next higher level.

They waste so much time on mundane things

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by fantasticone1(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2018
That man is devilish... So he still backed up his actions with Quranic verses.

I'm sure he can kill and still defend himself with the Quran

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Twoclans(f): 5:25pm On May 11, 2018
Kaduna is a beautiful town I just can't explain why this leaders can't come together and move the town to the next higher level.

They rather waste so much time on mundane things .How can a governor be backing up such childish talk with Quaranic verses angry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by utenwuson: 5:26pm On May 11, 2018
one guy used almost all tribe to curse elrufai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by desmond2pk: 5:26pm On May 11, 2018
It was a good when he was abusing Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by OgaDonald: 5:28pm On May 11, 2018
HMMM
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by chuks34(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
na them sabi
Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by israelmao(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
If there is governor or somebody that deserves curses in Kaduna State it should be El-Rufai himself who has made many cried in different manners on different occasions through unjustifable sacks and gross non-performance.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Explains Why He Cursed Shehu Sani, Kaduna Senators With Quranic Verses by Pavore9: 5:32pm On May 11, 2018
So wrong!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.