Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (45243 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Islie: 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
Woman starved sex for two years divorces husband

The five - year marriage between a 35 - year - old trader , Bilikisu Azeez and her husband, Olusesi, was on Friday dissolved by an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on the grounds of sex - starvation .

Bilikisu had told the court that her husband, Olusesi, starved her of sex for more than two years, a development which , she said , had affected her health.

“ My husband has been starving me of sex since he married his youngest wife ; he has turned me to an abandoned property.

“I have been falling sick in and out of the hospital , during my last visit to the hospital , I was told that it was because I have not had sex for long that is why I experience frequent sickness . ”

She also accused her husband of not caring for her and the only child of the marriage , saying “my husband does not take care of me , I feed and clothe myself .

“ He refused to enroll our only child , who is over four years old in school and has failed to pay his medical bills ; I always run to my mother for the hospital bill . ”

Bilikisu , who also accused her husband of battery , said he had beaten her publicly which resulted in her fainting.

According to her , the trouble started when her husband brought in a third wife .

She continued : “ There was joy , love, and peace in the house until he came with another wife , who has been fighting me also. ”

She urged the court to dissolve the union so that she can move on with her life .

Olusesi , in his response to the allegations, accepted that he starved the woman of sex.
“She once denied me of sex and since then I abandoned her .

“ Yes , I starved her of sex, it is tit for that because there was a day I entered her room to sleep with her and she left the bed to sleep on the floor .

“ I made an attempt eight times to sleep with her , but she refused . So since that day, I just put her aside after all she is not the only wife I have , ” he told the court.

The 45 - year - old building contractor also consented to the dissolution of the marriage , saying he too was no longer interested in the marriage .

The court president , Mr. Akin Akinniyi , while delivering the judgment said that it appeared that the estranged couple was tired of the marriage as all efforts to reconcile them had failed .

“ Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage , this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage .

“ The court hereby pronounces the marriage between Mrs . Bilikisu Azeez and Mr. Olusesi Azeez dissolved today .

“ Both of you henceforth cease to be husband and wife , each of you should go on his or her separate ways unmolested .

“ The court wishes both of you well in your future endeavour . Any squabble between both of you from now on shall be treated as criminal .

“ Any violation of this judgment will be regarded as contempt of court and will attract imprisonment without an option of fine , ” Akinniyi ruled .
(NAN )

http://www.punchng.com/woman-starved-sex-for-two-years-divorces-husband/

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Adedaniel211(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Evablizin(f): 4:07pm On May 11, 2018
shocked

Sèx is in trouble, she denied her ex husband sex for eight good times and he denied her sex for 2 good years choi,the man nah legend for do me i do affairs.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by SAMBARRY: 4:39pm On May 11, 2018
Lol Apparently dude has other options that's why he willingly and happily chose to divorce her

I pity those Mrs die there grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Bilikisu had told the court that her husband, Olusesi, starved her of sex for more than two years, a development which , she said , had affected her health.

“ My husband has been starving me of sex since he married his youngest wife ; he has turned me to an abandoned property.

“I have been falling sick in and out of the hospital , during my last visit to the hospital , I was told that it was because I have not had sex for long that is why I experience frequent sickness . ”

The license of the medical doctor should be revoked.......Just imagine the excuse

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
This is seriously serious .

It's igando again!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by vizkiz: 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
Am I the only one who does not believe these random weird stories?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Yewandequeen(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
Oh gawd grin
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin I Dont gerrit.

Check my signature if you need a clean website design without advanced payments.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Riversides2003(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Maybe the court should start rearranging some marriage equations, they should merge people that love sex together and merge the once that don’t fancy it together maybe there will be peace in the land. Some of these women no matter how strong, hard and rough you handle them on bed,they will never get satisfied.

Olomi lo ma re. If u know u know.

17 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Austema(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
And womem will be pretending as if we are the only one who need it most.NOW I KNOW

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Taiwo20(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
these type of stories are always from igando....whats wrong?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Sex na food?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by oyetunder(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed WOMEN are mostly the best pretenders. Anytime sex is mentioned, 99% of adult women will deny it. They will say it is not food, that they do not even love it...bla bla bla. In all, you will think if not to please men, women hate sex. But one of them just confesses that without sex...she is about to be killed by an unknown ailment rooted in deprivation.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by rozayx5(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
Women love sex

Forget their pretending

Their urge is worse than a mans own

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by biacan(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
Are you serious.....

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by prettyzee11(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
Lol
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by pastorcyrus(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
Islie:

Woman starved sex for two years divorces husband

Do me I do you,God no go ved

http://www.punchng.com/woman-starved-sex-for-two-years-divorces-husband/

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Mutemenot(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba n polygamy be like 5 n 6

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by oshe11: 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
So Sex na medicine to una and una want US to pay u after it?
When you go to a pharmacy to buy drugs, na who dey pay Who?
We even chose to give it free like Condom but una still dey Vexgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by engrlarex(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
This story is always emanating from IGANDO or AGEGE. for this two places u fit see what wife dey beat husband, husband dey sleep with daughter, wife dey sleep with neighbhour, husband dey sleep with neighbour, wife dey sleep with landlord, married woman die in hotel, carpenter dey sleep with banker and lot more.....

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by magzey: 5:55pm On May 11, 2018
TRASH TALK

3 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Fkforyou(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2018
Without thinking twice I already knew who the OP was... undecided

He must be a court clerk as he is never lacking in marriage drama news.... undecided
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Pangea: 5:55pm On May 11, 2018
grin
That doctor that told the woman such shit needs his certificate withdrawn
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by ayourbamie: 5:57pm On May 11, 2018
I came to see Cyriacus and PM news, I'm a lil disappointed.

But this news looks like Cyriacus Izekewe's handwriting

And it happened in Ejigbo

3 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Nedfed(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2018
Polygamous home wahala
Government should just ban this
Every man should not be allow to marry more than one wife except if he is a widower.

This one of the major problems will facing in Africa, you will married many wives born many children and you will failed in your responsibility which makes so many of this children 2 turn to harmed robbers, kidnappers, boko haram, street/garage tugs etc

2 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by columbus007(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2018
slotA4:
so if a nlder see you now come as you abt your monicker you talk slot ba?very good undecided
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Biggaboi(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2018
Jisos!
Sick kwa

But nothing was said in the judgement abouth the 4 year old child between them.

3 Likes

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by millomaniac: 6:02pm On May 11, 2018
That means you are possessed.
Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by saintol(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
The Power of Sex

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman by Macnnoli4(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
Eyah, it is really depressing that someone is married and still can't enjoy legit sex and but does not want cheat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Confession Time - Have You Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.