Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (42927 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by nanakgh(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
people need to understand you can av all the supposed benefits of marriage n more without ever getting married. stop forcing yourselves to do stuff to please other people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Ejiphill09(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
Old STORY. How many times will one be re-reading what he/she has read before this place.

Many People hv formed the habit of recycling news here. Mtcheeee.

In Other news Buhari is Back and according to a reliable info all the BMC don receive two months arrears been owned them. So nobody should call Buhari name here else they will......

Jubrin is a Terrorist.
BACK2DAURA 2019!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by TheTrueSeeker: 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
So what then happens to Deacon and Bishop, who were 'fulfilling scripture' of freely have you received so ...

The church of Jesus Christ remains the ground and pillar of truth...!!!
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by moscobabs(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
The pastor didn't read that u must not divorce till death do us part?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Marahoth: 9:16pm On May 11, 2018
Towncrier007:
I don't want to marry

you must! cheesy
Towncrier007:
I don't want to marry

you must!
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Kpartners: 9:16pm On May 11, 2018
Fear women
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 11, 2018
What happened to forgiveness?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by smithbidy(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2018
That is call osho free

Well check my signature

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by sexdoll: 9:18pm On May 11, 2018
why na?

probably she was only tryin' to have holy sex.

the type virgin mary had with the holy spirit.

without which we wouldn't have had any savior. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by faithfull18(f): 9:18pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Kpartners: 9:19pm On May 11, 2018
mrdashing10:
What happened to forgiveness?
Not on issues like this, 5 years of denial and giving it freely outside, habaa
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
Kpartners:

Not on issues like this, 5 years of denial and giving it freely outside, habaa
People differ. But to me, forgiveness isn't weakness..
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2018
I fear what I'll do to my wife if I ever catch her in this illicit habit called cheating.

I think I'll butcher her, am just so scared of what I'll do.

I know I won't cheat on her, but I can't say the same for her cos I only know and trust myself
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:23pm On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Married women now masters in the game of cheating only God can save the institution of marriage now
When men were the masters of cheating who saved it?
And besides who do these women sleep with?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Treash(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2018
Deacon and Bishop Bleep pastor wife.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Goodgate111(f): 9:26pm On May 11, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

this is a lie, God will never say that!
God gave one condition for divorce that's fornication which is different from adultery!

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

This is a made up story, which church?

LIES angry

At least they did not take a pedophile and make him prophet

Broda chiedu what re u saying?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by hisgrace090: 9:29pm On May 11, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

God gave one condition for divorce that's fornication which is different from adultery!

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

LIES angry

Jesus use of funication stand for adultery because singles that commit funication arje not joined together talkless of separating.

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by spafu(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Goldaccumulator: 9:32pm On May 11, 2018
Nice 3some , deacon was fucking her ass And bishop knacking her kpekus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by PrincessB1(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2018
shocked

This act is despicable.

The way marriages are shattered these days is alarming.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
Why would you deny your husband sex and still have sex outside? Are you saying your MATRIMONIAL husband is not even worthy to make love to you anymore but a stranger from outside gets access to your keptus? Wawwu. This thing can scarr a man for life.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Josh44s(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2018
TheNigerianMan:
Woman

Women.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Brugo(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2018
Evil woman
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Moorish: 9:46pm On May 11, 2018
A man must do 2 things when it relates to women

1. Bang well
2. Hold paper

Ask any woman

They know this is the truth
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Jfyzee: 9:50pm On May 11, 2018
Women are now champions when it comes to cheating.. they now beat the men to it.

After devil.. if nor fear woman.. you on ur own peril.. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2018
Wonder just they start for this world
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by emmanuelglo(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2018
Hmm.. We live in the end-times! Sure the Pastor didnt break any law of the new testament concerning divorce. As far as the Bible is concern, the Pastor is free to divorce his wife on the count of Adultry. GOD HELP THIS GENERATION!
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
Kpartners:
Fear women
It's only a coward that does that.

Jfyzee:
Women are now champions when it comes to cheating.. they now beat the men to it.

After devil.. if nor fear woman.. you on ur own peril.. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Peterosky(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

LIES angry

.I am sure that you will do yourself more good if you try the best you can to keep quiet over issues you are not well vested in.You can answer this question. When does a wife commits formication if you think formication in this context is different from adultery?
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2018
Fornication is prevalent in the church.
Re: Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop by mujibson(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

LIES angry

As u ar being bamboozled by all dis ur useless bishops nd pastors.... what a religion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina / The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.