Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? (10923 Views)

Youngest Governor To Rule Lagos State With Senator Tinubu. PICS / Are Igbo Officers Not Good Enough For Appointment? / Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2018
Don't let me report you to the mod. I said you should remove my moniker from your spam list.

immhotep:

Thanks.
So you can see that I am a nice person. grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl pointzerom shalomc Madridguy itsmeaboki Buhariguy

1 Like

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Reelectbuhari: 8:43pm On May 11, 2018
immhotep:

Thanks.

I can fully verify that now........
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 11, 2018
madridguy:
Don't let me report you to the mod. I said you should remove my moniker from your spam list.

Do you love me? kiss

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc pointzerom laudate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2018
Wonder shall never end .as if its only Igbo's and Yoruba's are the only ethics in Nigeria. I can't blame the op because Igbo's do the same.
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Westbestside: 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
neezar:
but sincerely does it mean all yorubas on nairaland are from lagos

i have not seen anyone saying he or she is from other western states
Meaning you are blind. And by the way, is it your Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Westbestside: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
Lothario:
In response to your question, when will you take your brain from your butt hole and put in your head so as to be able to display at least a little intelligence?
Shut up, he only asked you when you are going to rule Lagos since you have been claiming to own Lagos. Just as you chestbeated kanu will visit Lagos but he chickened out.

4 Likes

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by RandyLewis(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2018
Westbestside:
Shut up, he only asked you when you are going to rule Lagos since you have been claiming to own Lagos. Just as you chestbeated kanu will visit Lagos but he chickened out.
Bastard Ndubuisi Kalu and Ebitu Ukiwe once ruled Lagos oya kill your self bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by neezar: 9:33pm On May 11, 2018
Westbestside:
na just question na

naso e pain u reach?? cheesy cheesy
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Shalomc(f): 9:40pm On May 11, 2018
immhotep:

Thanks.

Yea so it is.... not justtoodark

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by justtoodark: 9:41pm On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:

Yea so it is.... not justtoodark

what is your problem...?

you remember me of my calabar girlfriend in primary school....she couldnt realy say what she wanted but was after like kilode....

you like me....??

i tried to pm you...it didnt go....

1 Like

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by laudate: 10:04pm On May 11, 2018
madridguy:
Don't mind dat clown. sad He is a junkie, and attention is his fix. I have resolved to ignore him so hard, that even Google will not be able to find him.

justtoodark:
what is your problem...?

you remember me of my calabar girlfriend in primary school....she couldnt realy say what she wanted but was after like kilode....

you like me....??

i tried to pm you...it didnt go....
You just wan take style kill person with laugh for here...! cheesy wink shocked grin So her mumu button dey your hand, like dis?

1 Like

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by laudate: 10:06pm On May 11, 2018
Westbestside:
Westbestside:

3 Likes

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by ibotic(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
RandyLewis:
Bastard Ndubuisi Kalu and Ebitu Ukiwe once ruled Lagos oya kill your self bastard

Our flat.head is paining us again Was that not under military rule Did many Yoruba military officers not rule us too Chukwu okike abiama o.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by justtoodark: 10:15pm On May 11, 2018
laudate:

Don't mind dat clown. sad He is a junkie, and attention is his fix. I have resolved to ignore him so hard, that even Google will not be able to find him.

You just wan take style kill person with laugh for here...! cheesy wink shocked grin So her mumu button dey your hand, like dis?

you yourself.....she is going haywire on us....mentioning me in every topic....

when she likes me make say na......

1 Like

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by LZAA: 10:16pm On May 11, 2018
immhotep:

Do you love me? kiss

Cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl itsmeaboki Bamoski shalomc pointzerom laudate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by justtoodark: 10:20pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=67483563][/quote]

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Kingspin(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2018
abdelrahman:
I thought u said u own Lagos!
How come Yoruba migrants are ruling u?
Nawa oooooo undecided
Dead thought. Meanwhile, Nigerians travel abroad become citizen and landlord abroad. In fact, they are more citizen abroad then in their mother land.
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by justtoodark: 11:18pm On May 11, 2018
laudate:

i just play along....
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by justtoodark: 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=67483563][/quote]

park well joor..!!!!

she mention me more than she mention you.....

love koh,lorri ni...

area is in charge here.....
Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Westbestside: 12:00am On May 12, 2018
immhotep:

But why is it paining you that Ndubuisi Kanu and Ebitu Ukiwe (Igbo men) governed Lagos? grin grin

cc RandyLewis Lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire onyeoga shalomc itsmeaboki buhariguy
Lol grin, see this one, you mean the slaves they sent to Lagos, but why celebrating ordinary administrator while other tribes don't even care. Yoruba sons governed 4 out of your 5 states, should we inform heaven grin grin

cc laudate, totit, strikethem, wizzakosh, ipodstinks, pigsandidiots, Gotze1, Michael004.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 12, 2018
Westbestside:
Lol grin, see this one, you mean the slaves they sent to Lagos, but why celebrating ordinary administrator while other tribes don't even care. Yoruba sons governed 4 out of your 5 states, should we inform heaven grin grin

cc laudate, totit.
But we are talking about Lagos here LMAO.
Why are you deflecting ?
Bow down and pay homage to Ndubuisi Kanu and Ebitu Ukiwe, former governors of Lagos grin grin

cc RandyLewis Lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire onyeoga shalomc itsmeaboki buhariguy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by LZAA: 12:06am On May 12, 2018
justtoodark:

park well joor..!!!!
she mention me more than she mention you.....
love koh,lorri ni...
area is in charge here.....

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by LZAA: 12:08am On May 12, 2018
immhotep:

but we are talking about Lagos here LMAO. Why are you deflecting?
Bow down and pay homage to Ndubuisi Kanu and Ebitu Ukiwe, former governors of Lagos grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Westbestside: 12:08am On May 12, 2018
immhotep:

but we are talking about Lagos here LMAO. Why are you deflecting?

Yeah, I am talking to show how inferior you people are na. So why are you afraid that I am mentioning your states and the names of yoruba sons that ruled your ancestors grin grin

cc : Laudate, abdelrahman, madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by justtoodark: 12:09am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=67485449][/quote]

stay their dey mumu around....

1 Like

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Strikethem: 12:10am On May 12, 2018
Westbestside:

cc laudate, totit, strikethem, wizzakosh, ipodstinks, pigsandidiots, Gotze1, Michael004.
grin grin, you even get time. Lol

1 Like

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Strikethem: 12:12am On May 12, 2018
ibotic:

Our flat.head is paining us again Was that not under military rule Did many Yoruba military officers not rule us too Chukwu okike abiama o.... grin grin
If you check down, westbestland has answered them. grin

3 Likes

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by laudate: 12:19am On May 12, 2018
Westbestside:

The guy you have been responding to, as well as his clique of clueless followers, have sawdust for brains. sad You should know by now, that Lagos is their own London.

Someone must have prophesied to them that until they get to Lagos, they would not be able to make any headway in their lives. undecided That is why they have come to your commercial capital in the Southwest to pay homage, so they can prosper. Failure to do so, means they would be consigned to a lifetime of penury. sad

You can see how hard they are trying to create a sense of belonging in Lagos, by citing names of their brothers who were military administrators of the city. sad They need to do so in order to create bragging rights, so that their kith and kin back home can respect them. Pity them. They actually know nothing. And the only thing empty barrels like them can do, is to make more imbecilic noise..... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 12, 2018
Westbestside:
Yeah, I am talking to show how inferior you people are na. So why are you afraid that I am mentioning your states and the names of yoruba sons that ruled your ancestors grin grin

cc : Laudate, abdelrahman, madridguy
But Lagos is no mans land na. grin grin
And you yourself are NOT from Lagos.
Just confess that Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu / Maina: Buhari's Culture Of Corruption Finally Unfolds By Erasmus Ikhide / Reno Omokri Congratulates Jonathan At 62: "Under The Sun & Rain I Will Be There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.