Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH (3167 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Why Do Most Girls Like Muscular Men ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2018
The first time I thought about it, I thought, “that is some true-ish.”

Never once has a woman cared about how much I deadlift, bench press, or squat. So long as I am stronger than her, she’s perfectly content.

And seldom has a woman been impressed by my traps and lats. well.... except for the chest and bicep parts wink wink

Guys on the other hand…

“Hey bro, what do you do for your traps?! I can’t get mine to grow and you have the cobras.”

I even had a guy ask me how I got my butt to grow so big, which was VERY awkward for me.

I think that most men have tried lifting weights at some point, and quickly realized that building muscle is not something that happens over night. Many guys know that it takes years and years of hard work.

That's why you see so many guys giving different type of excuse about why they can't or won't gym. am sure some of you can relate to this. remember those guys that normally says, "who gym epp" or "afterall, no be government work" or even "abegi, na just one groundnut go less that water wer you carry for chest" grin grin grin

But the truth that most guys don't get is that, it is actually quite easy to build those massive pecs or gunner arms they fantasize of having. all you need is the right technique and a lil bit of patience for those muscles. you can download the attached pdf below to see what i really mean.

Meanwhile, Walk into your local gym. A lot of men stare at other men. While walking by, while exercising etc. It’s not so much “sexual attraction” as it is a silent (or not so silent) kudos for the effort. Mainly because they want to one day be able to look like they’ve exerted as much effort.

You could call it envy. But I call it realism. Smart people like to surround themselves with smarter, more successful individuals. Physically, intellectually, or even when it comes to their social status.

If you’re a bodybuilder the most compliments you will receive is from guys and rarely from girls. Now ask this question to yourself if you see a well sculpted muscular bodybuilder wouldn’t you admire his physique?

Lemme know if you think otherwise wink wink cool cool

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Jfyzee: 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
Absolute jaggons.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On May 11, 2018
Jfyzee:

Pot-bellied guy sighted...

1 Share

Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Jfyzee: 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Pot-bellied guy sighted...

Come take a look.. If you wish to see.. cheesy
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by pocohantas(f): 11:01pm On May 11, 2018
Jfyzee:

Come take a look.. If you wish to see.. cheesy

Where is it? angry
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Adasun(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2018
i really need to develop my muscle man daviesblaze help me with tips
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Jfyzee: 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Where is it? angry

So she want to see what will blind her.. Oya go pay my dowry if you must see..ole cheesy
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2018
Jfyzee:

who gym epp gang spotted grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2018
Adasun:
i really need to develop my muscle man daviesblaze help me with tips

first take your time to read the pdf i attached along with the article, then you can contact me via email or text if you have any question and issues.

peace wink wink
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Sugar97(f): 9:15am On May 12, 2018
Lol. Misleading title though

I thought you meant guys found it more appealing than girls do. I think there's a difference between the way a girl admires it and the way a guy admires it sha smiley
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2018
Sugar97:
Lol. Misleading title though

I thought you meant guys found it more appealing than girls do. I think there's a difference between the way a girl admires it and the way a guy admires it sha smiley

Really?
can you share? cool cool
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Adasun(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2018
daviesblaze:

first take your time to read the pdf i attached along with the article, then you can contact me via email or text if you have any question and issues.

peace wink wink
to be honest,my phone no da read pdf o
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by ubunja(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2018
title is misleading
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by blues343(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2018
Admire Muscular Men.. Nonsense

Way Men dey admire Men Way get Mony. This one dey talk of muscle... Shay Messi of Barcelona get muscle Any Neymar get.. Yeye Post..

1 Like

Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2018
Adasun:
to be honest,my phone no da read pdf o

ok i will try to send a text file, that any phone can open.
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2018
ubunja:
title is misleading
grin grin grin
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by ubunja(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2018
daviesblaze:

grin grin grin
lol you did it on purpose. hell awaits you bro
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Sugar97(f): 10:41am On May 12, 2018
daviesblaze:

Really?
can you share? cool cool

grin grin My thoughts are my thoughts
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by youngreezy(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2018
blues343:

Way Men dey admire Men Way get Mony. This one dey talk of muscle... Shay Messi of Barcelona get muscle Any Neymar get.. Yeye Post..
shush,u dy talk off point.
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Nobody: 11:57am On May 12, 2018
blues343:

but neymar and messi no get pot belli nacheesy. Besides i have never seen a sportsman with stomach wey be like drumcheesy.
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2018
Sugar97:

grin grin My thoughts are my thoughts
don't be a #StingyNigeriaYouth grin grin
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Adasun(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2018
daviesblaze:

ok i will try to send a text file, that any phone can open.
ok,does dat mean i should drop my email?
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Sugar97(f): 11:32pm On May 12, 2018
daviesblaze:
don't be a #StingyNigeriaYouth grin grin

Will you be willing to do a trade by barter? grin
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 5:24am On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

Will you be willing to do a trade by barter? grin
and what would that be wink cool grin
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 5:24am On May 13, 2018
Adasun:
ok,does dat mean i should drop my email?
yap
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Deji63: 7:21am On May 13, 2018
Speak for yourself OP. Sodomite.
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Sugar97(f): 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
daviesblaze:

and what would that be wink cool grin

What would you be willing to give in exchange for my thoughts? smiley
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Adasun(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2018
daviesblaze:

yap
tanks
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

What would you be willing to give in exchange for my thoughts? smiley
What do you wish to have? just say it. wink wink
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Sugar97(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
daviesblaze:

What do you wish to have? just say it. wink wink

Hmmm...someone was given Porsche recently. I'm not asking for Porsche o, just saying grin grin
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by daviesblaze(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

Hmmm...someone was given Porsche recently. I'm not asking for Porsche o, just saying grin grin
eh-eh=eh grin grin grin

Just come to my house first.
after banana fall on you, porsche and Rolls Royce go follow grin grin
Re: Men Actually Admire Muscular Men More Than Women: SHOCKING TRUTH by Sugar97(f): 7:12pm On May 13, 2018
daviesblaze:

eh-eh=eh grin grin grin

Just come to my house first.
after banana fall on you, porsche and Rolls Royce go follow grin grin

Ah-ahn? It's Porsche for my thoughts joor, did you forget

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her / Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.