Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (83562 Views)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / New Ankara Gowns For Ladies With African Attire In 2020 / John Dumelo And Mawunya Rocking Kente Attire In Their Traditional Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Diso60090(m): 4:45am On May 12, 2018
dreamwords:

Does she look Yoruba to u?

No doubt she is a Benin girl because only Edo girls fine like that yellow like pawpaw
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by lagosrd: 5:22am On May 12, 2018
dainformant:
While some Nigerians have made it a habit of always criticizing our products, foreigners abroad are continuously showing that they cherish made-in-Nigeria goods/items. A Nigerian businesswoman and brand promoter, Lauretta Chinenye from Awkuzu, Anambra state - has narrated what happened after she came across a set of Australians in the United Kingdom.

According to the lady who claimed to have been invited for the wedding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle due to take place on 19 May 2018 at Windsor Castle, the Australian women were amazed by her Nigerian attire as they decided to take pictures of her and also with her.

Below is what she shared on her Facebook page;

So these Australians women saw me and were taking pictures of me. I was wondering what was going on. I was wondering if people were beginning to see my inner Beyonce and mistook me for her. Anyway, they approached me and said they loved my African top and the combination. Wondered where I got it from..So I told them I am a Princess from Nigeria and my subjects give them to me for free.

Chisos!!! Immediately they heard "princess" This women went gaga and started hugging and begging to take pictures with me as they have never spoken to a real life princess before in their lives.

They asked what I came to do, I said am on holiday and also to attend Prince Harry's wedding, which my kingdom was invited, so am representing my father Ladies and gentlemen I present to you- Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu Kingdom.

We took pictures and exchanged contacts.I am a Princess biko I didnt lie, nobody should argue I lied.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/australian-women-approach-nigerian-lady-after-wearing-this-outfit-in-uk-photos.html

Exibibiting yahoo yahoo tendencies. Be truthful and straight forward.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by deafeyez: 5:33am On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
I thought she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.

The interlocking though
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Oritzy: 5:37am On May 12, 2018
shocked grin see work ooo
If you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by 1Sharon(f): 5:39am On May 12, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...thought...

I absolutely hate seeing that blunder!

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by ademusiwa3r: 5:42am On May 12, 2018
angrystupidity
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by dasparrow: 6:13am On May 12, 2018
See the way she is grinning sheepishly because the colonizers asked her to take pictures with them. I am sure if it were a random African that walked up to her and asked for a picture with her, she would have blatantly refused and possibly even cussed the person out. However, since it is is whitey, she feels honoured to oblige.

Lastly, she mixed Nigerian wear (blouse) with Western wear (trousers). She should have tied wrapper like our mothers' generation and without any weave on her head and see if she will get the same reaction from the whiteys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Lalas247(f): 6:36am On May 12, 2018
Just looking for my sauce sad

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by bonna4u(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2018
Not surprised, it is the old-timers.

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by nairavsdollars(f): 7:06am On May 12, 2018
I smell lies. She goofed when she said all these old women have never seen a princess in their lives. Haba!
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 7:09am On May 12, 2018
abdelrahman:
I only saw old women,but the girl fine though!

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko Igbo land

shatap, who said she lacks husband, ur sexual predator kindred wont see her pant
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Saintsquare(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2018
“subjects" smh
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by frfr: 7:16am On May 12, 2018
The Australians looking like the wildlins from G.O.T

2 Likes

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2018
With the colorful pattern, her hair and complexion, she kinda looks like a Native Australian (Aborigine)
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by dreamwords: 7:22am On May 12, 2018
Diso60090:

No doubt she is a Benin girl because only Edo girls fine like that yellow like pawpaw
Yes Edo girls name is princes chineye of akwuzu..
Sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by donbenie(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
So it isn't only teeth that full her mouth, 'lies' sef full the mouth, wit her face like Nasco biscuit...... angry
Show your UGLY MUG, am sure she's TEN times more good looking than your BLEACHED HATE FILLED SCARECROW of a face..#EFULEFU

1 Like

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On May 12, 2018
1Sharon:

I absolutely hate seeing that blunder!

Same here and they will always be the first to comment SMH.
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Diso60090(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2018
dreamwords:

Yes Edo girls name is princes chineye of akwuzu..
Sense will not kill you

guy forget that level as far say na jand she dey Benin people fit use any name any country chop aduro dey sleep there until dey use your name
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by bennymary: 7:48am On May 12, 2018
Betting operates under the premise that greed can be satisfied by luck.

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by dreamwords: 7:49am On May 12, 2018
Diso60090:

guy forget that level as far say na jand she dey Benin people fit use any name any country chop aduro dey sleep there until dey use your name
She is a know princess in akwuzu anambra state
Kaii.sense will not kill u my brother. You are too intelligent. Who did this to you

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Diso60090(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2018
dreamwords:

She is a know princess.
Sense will not kill u my brother. You are too intelligent

Thanks for the complement na your name God go use next send money come Nigerian use the money buy gun shoot your self die who cares byeee lazy Nigerian boi
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Codes151(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2018
abdelrahman:

He should come to Yoruba land to look for husband cos she will not have ori oko Igbo land
thif.... Yoruba ke..

We are waiting for her in calabar. Husbands plenty cheesy
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by AmericanSons: 7:55am On May 12, 2018
robinso01:
I thought she's on full Nigeria dress. well congratulations.
she be my village person lol. Why did she had to lie? Nigerians eh
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by seenga(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2018
Ehen? U have done well in life bethat.
ennysuccess:
I know her kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by RandyLewis(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2018
abdelrahman:

idiot she's not interested in giving birth to cowards
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 8:12am On May 12, 2018
No biggie white people wears african clothings too and this guy is not old grin

Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Nobody: 8:14am On May 12, 2018
RandyLewis:
idiot she's not interested in giving birth to cowards
that ran to ivory coas
Re: Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK by Martin0(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2018
gypsey:
No biggie white people wears african clothings too and this guy is not old grin

I wonder ooogringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) / Haircut Styles For Black Men / Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.