Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Need Serious Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Serious Advice (1047 Views)

I Need Serious Relationship But I Have 6 Children (see Photo) / I Need Serious Advice!! / Please I Need A Serious Advice Concerning A Bad Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Advice by thanks4idias: 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
good pm an happy weekend, please I need serious advice on this issue. I have a sister that have given birth to four children, but she is not legally marriages but both family are aware of the marriage, the man is very unserious person, and after he pregnant my sister,he will run to a very place that you can not even locate him, we will not see him again then later my my sister will relocate to my mum house where she will take care of the pregnancy till delivery, this has continue for a while and I want to BUT a stop to it LEGALLY, my sister is not helping matter. presently the man is no were to be found and the mother in-law (man mother) is not even showing concern about the children, but we know where the mother in-law mother is, can I USE POLICE TO ARREST THE MOTHER IN-LAW SO THAT THAT SHE WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CHILDREN SINCE HIS SON IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND BECAUSE MY MUM IS HIGHLY TIED OF THE SITUATION. thanks
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2018
Haa shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by OmoAlata1(f): 12:59am On May 12, 2018
Why would you want to arrest his mother? Was she there when her son was shooting his cum inside your sister? How old is your sister? She has 4 kids for this man so she must have enjoyed the sex and has indirectly accepted the consequences that come with it.

If you guys are adamant in arresting his mother for having an irresponsible son, then you must arrest your mother too for having irresponsible daughter. It takes two to tango. Your sister is not innocent here. The men can just runaway whereas the women are stuck. In her next life, she will think with her brain, instead of her pusssy. Please leave that poor MIL alone.

I only feel sorry for the 4 innocent children in this matter because they are born to irresponsible parents that do not understand the concept of condom.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Noloss(f): 1:18am On May 12, 2018
With administration of criminal justice, u can not arrest suspect's relations in lieu of suspect. Is ur sister a slowpoke that cannot think and u have to think for her.

What is the mother inlĂ w's fault? Was she the one forcing ur sister to open her legs for the man.

Infact your sister's problem is u people.if she was not enjoying ur support after each pregnancy and childbirth she would have probably wises up.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 6:30am On May 12, 2018
Your sister needs counselling. That person is obviously a narcissist with a poisonous hold over her spirit. Such people are violent too.

Actually a good church where deliverance is done will do to free her from that spiritual attachment. Help her leave him. Not get married to him.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by sisisioge: 7:43am On May 12, 2018
Four kids and counting...
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Triniti(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2018
Four kids already and the father is no where to be found? I think your sister is to be blamed as well, going back for a rebound after each birth.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On May 12, 2018
thanks4idias:
good pm an happy weekend, please I need serious advice on this issue. I have a sister that have given birth to four children, but she is not legally marriages but both family are aware of the marriage, the man is very unserious person, and after he pregnant my sister,he will run to a very place that you can not even locate him, we will not see him again then later my my sister will relocate to my mum house where she will take care of the pregnancy till delivery, this has continue for a while and I want to BUT a stop to it LEGALLY, my sister is not helping matter. presently the man is no were to be found and the mother in-law (man mother) is not even showing concern about the children, but we know where the mother in-law mother is, can I USE POLICE TO ARREST THE MOTHER IN-LAW SO THAT THAT SHE WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CHILDREN SINCE HIS SON IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND BECAUSE MY MUM IS HIGHLY TIED OF THE SITUATION. thanks
Arrest your sister.

Shes the irresponsible one here. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: I Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 12, 2018
You can't arrest the woman o. Technically she is not even your sister's mother in law because your sister is not legally married to the man.

If you go to court you'll only be wasting your time.

The situation here is, two people who aren't so bright have been fornicating and producing babies.

There's nothing the law can do about that as long as both parties have reached the age of consent.

Every time your sister comes back home pregnant you guys welcome her back with open arms.

I dare say the fault lies with you for pampering her.

If she was allowed to struggle hard with one child strapped to her back while she carries pans of cement or blocks on a building site to raise the child, to open her legs for d1ck go be like walking on water for her.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice by baby124: 7:50pm On May 12, 2018
Push your sister out to find money to take care of those kids. Since she cannot close her legs and think about her future by being with a responsible man. She must take care of her kids.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Zither(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2018
This is really annoying. Why does your sister keep letting an irresponsible person who has not married her to keep sleeping with her? Is she so sex starved that she has thrown common sense to the wind? Obviously he has many places he frequents where he habitually gratifies his insatiable sexual appetite. Your sister...hmmm... You cannot help her if she doesn't want to help herself. I feel for the kids.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by torch01(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2018
The issue at hand is your sister and your loving caring mum.
I understand things from your sister's angle that she loves the man and probably think no way again for her to succeed. let the elders in your family visit the Man's family, to settle everything once and for all.

God help you
Re: I Need Serious Advice by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:58am On May 13, 2018
This is just comic relief! grin grin grin
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Orchid45: 6:50pm On May 13, 2018
I support parents who withdraw support for a daughter who intentionally gets pregnant out of wedlock. I have a family friend with three kids from three different men, because her mum always takes her in after each child birth, and takes care of the child afterwards. while she proceeds to get pregnant for someone else each year without fail.
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Pavore9: 7:20pm On May 13, 2018
What do you mean by not legally married? I guess he paid her bride price.

The only option is going through traditional means of settling such issues, the elders of your family and that of the man's should meet to work out a resolution.

The repeat pregnancies is as a result of the support system your family has been providing and she felt no consequence for her irrationality.

What is she presently doing to contribute financially to the upkeep of the children?
Re: I Need Serious Advice by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2018
Buy your sister a Love Machine.problem solved

(1) (Reply)

Children power bike, Keyboard And Other Nice Things For Sell. / Rest In Peace: Remembering My Advisor One Year After, Sh*t, Life Indeed Goes On! / How Serious Is Irreconcilable Differences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.