Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (47102 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2018
emelda86:

I can't fvck my Dad but I will fvck yours till he won't be able to breath any longer & I will make sure to give a u a step brother whether u like it or not....low sperm count oshi

My dad will happily fvck you without paymemt. Infact he is seeing this right now. Do you need a selfie of us to confirm your stupidity? grin
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On May 14, 2018
If it’s in his account , then it’s simple
It’s ahis money and the person who has the upper hsvd here and the person who ultimately decides . Now the main issue here is what’s in your account as a woman? If there is nothing in your bank account as a woman than you are not ready to settle down as it’s obvious your focus is on being looked after and being another type of tax. No one wants more tax!
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:37pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

This is an example of a plain wrong woman to be with. Guys beware she can stab you at night or even fvck your friend right in your presence. We can even open a thread on such kind of women and how to properly identify and avoid them so we wont die early into marriage grin

The same way your mother was wrong given birth to a basterdized foetus & same way she killed your father in his sleep & how she's been properly identified in your community
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2018
emelda86:

The same way your mother was wrong given birth to a basterdized foetus & same way she killed your father in his sleep & how she's been properly identified in your community

But my father wants to fvck craze commot from your body now get is dead? I bet to have a thing for dead mens sholong grin na so the konji hold you reach? Biitch eat grass you deserve no one
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:42pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

My dad will happily fvck you without paymemt. Infact he is seeing this right now. Do you need a selfie of us to confirm your stupidity? grin

Be ready to be homeless that's if u have one & no single inheritance for you cos I will fvck his brain dead after rendering him useless
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2018
emelda86:

Be ready to be homeless that's if u have one & no single inheritance for you cos I will fvck his brain dead after rendering him useless

The only thing you come here to do on nairaland is celebrity romance and family. Desperate ape. grin grin no one can be with you naaaa
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=zinaunreal post=67553660]

But my father wants to fvck craze commot from your body now get is dead? I bet to have a thing for dead mens sholong grin na so the konji hold you reach? Biitch eat grass you deserve no one[/quot

The grass your momma & entire generation use to eat
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

The only thing you come here to do on nairaland is celebrity romance and family. Desperate ape. grin grin no one can be with you naaaa

Yes na as no one will want to be with a scum bag like you
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=emelda86 post=67553745][/quote]p

See your fvcked up life at 32. Na so eh go dey count dey go and am gladly watching you rott away
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2018
swiz123:

Your question looks childish; the replies you've gotten so far, childish too.

You don't literally need to have 500k in your bank account before thinking of getting married.

You just need to have a steady source of income that will be enough to cater for a family.

A man might be running a business with less than 500k, but he makes steady profits from the business. He might decide to folk out 150k for traditional marriage(depending on the state he intends to marry from), then later he can do church wedding.

Having the mentality that I need to save up to half a million before getting married has kept many men above 35 single.

If you can clothe, feed, provide health care etc for 3 persons comfortably, then getting married shouldn't be a problem.

But while at it, avoid marrying leeches
May God bless you bro
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2018
emelda86:

Yes na as no one will want to be with a scum bag like you

See your fvcked up life at 32. Na so eh go dey count dey go and am gladly watching you rott away. Ancient cargo not even old cargo
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:47pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:
p

See your fvcked up life at 32. Na so eh go dey count dey go and am gladly watching you rott away

Hahahaha....32 & happy the way your momma softened away na
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:50pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

See your fvcked up life at 32. Na so eh go dey count dey go and am gladly watching you rott away. Ancient cargo not even old cargo

I gave birth to you na that's why I'm ancient & u will not see 32 if u have passed 32 get ready to be in the grave yard where u belong after all your mates are there
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2018
emelda86:

Hahahaha....32 & happy the way your momma softened away na

You call this happy? Single angry and desperate looking for who to transfer frustrations. Nothing will kill you except konji.
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

You call this happy? Single angry and desperate looking for who to transfer frustrations. Nothing will kill you except konji.

Hahaha.....
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:52pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

Hahahaha..,.ancient cargo as old as you are as old as you are u will never changeeeee....
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by ManIzHot: 2:54pm On May 14, 2018
I May consider settling down when i might have developed my company to an unshakeable level...., A house and two cars with atleast 300M in my account. #AbleGod
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

Keep it up small boy without d!ck u will never be old u will young away I am happy I will be able to see 100yrs but u will never smell 32 because it has been written & the death that kill Samson in the bible will kill you because once u have a woman u go out with she will kill you even cut off you manhood & feed to the dogs soldier ants won't see anything to feed on because u will melt away smelling corpse keep being young never get old.
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
emelda86:

Keep it up small boy without d!ck u will never be old u will young away I am happy I will be able to see 100yrs but u will never smell 32 because it has been written & the death that kill Samson in the bible will kill you because once u have a woman u go out with she will kill you even cut off you manhood & feed to the dogs soldier ants won't see anything to feed on because u will melt away smelling corpse keep being young never get old.

grin are you still here. Bitch i have switched over. Everybody knows you now grin grin 32 years of age, single biitch ,Sharp mouth. Father fucker and an ancient cargo
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 3:02pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

grin are you still here. Bitch i have switched over. Everybody knows you now grin grin

Who is everybody How is that my biz I no send everybody after all I didn't come here for everybody swine
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by emelda86(f): 3:03pm On May 14, 2018
zinaunreal:

grin are you still here. Bitch i have switched over. Everybody knows you now grin grin 32 years of age, single biitch ,Sharp mouth. Father fucker and an ancient cargo

Bravo.....thanks so much I love that title kudos tongue
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Blecool(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2018
That is I don't just understand the kind of mentality people posses....As in they think getting married is about what you have in your account?..No.. the amount doesn't matter...Money no dey finish?.. Just have a steady source of income and you're good to go.. Yes the country is hard but if you spend wisely and make good use of your income you won't believe the miracle.. Also learn to cut your coat according to your material... I know of a family who earns a combined income of 55k.They have 3children,they all went to a good government school in town..no school fee,with 55k. they sent their children to the university one after the other.. one has graduated,the other in her final year,the last is still in secondary school...How they did it I don't know...but I strongly believe, nothing is impossible..(they inspire me...although I don't pray for such combined income o..� lol..) Just have a steady source of income.. and you're good to go..Don't get discouraged or wait to have millions before settling down...the earlier the better...if you get married and raise ur children early..you would rest early..not taking your child to write common entrance at 50..And go for a good partner that would help ur spending habit...not encourage it abeg...And please nobody should quote me...I'm not feeling fine..cause I know some pipu would be quoting rubbish now

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2018
Blecool:
That is I don't just understand the kind of mentality people posses....As in they think getting married is about what you have in your account?..No.. the amount doesn't matter...Money no dey finish?.. Just have a steady source of income and you're good to go.. Yes the country is hard but if you spend wisely and make good use of your income you won't believe the miracle.. Also learn to cut your coat according to your material... I know of a family who earns a combined income of 55k.They have 3children,they all went to a good government school in town..no school fee,with 55k. they sent their children to the university one after the other.. one has graduated,the other in her final year,the last is still in secondary school...How they did it I don't know...but I strongly believe, nothing is impossible..(they inspire me...although I don't pray for such combined income o..� lol..) Just have a steady source of income.. and you're good to go..Don't get discouraged or wait to have millions before settling down...the earlier the better...if you get married and raise ur children early..you would rest early..not taking your child to write common entrance at 50..And go for a good partner that would help ur spending habit...not encourage it abeg...And please nobody should quote me...I'm not feeling fine..cause I know some pipu would be quoting rubbish now

Combined income of 55k? Thats powerful and risky. Inspiring tho, but majority wont want to be doing further mathematics everyday just to run their family
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 15, 2018
Blonchilli:

Marriage is not an achievement, it shows you're responsible for someone and nothing beats having a companion or someone that understands and shares your success with you. It's a honorable thing to share with someone

There's nothing honorable in sharing my success with someone (except my parents and your kids. )
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Blecool(f): 11:58am On May 15, 2018
zinaunreal:

Combined income of 55k? Thats powerful and risky. Inspiring tho, but majority wont want to be doing further mathematics everyday just to run their family
..Lol...you're right...the combined income is like a suicide mission but they choose to live on it and at the same time did further mathematics to keep the family going..That's how to run life o..Its not easy but na Jeje
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 15, 2018
zinaunreal:

For the marriage to be successful both couples need more than 200k savings.

The woman must have up to 200/250k savings.

The man must have up to 350/400k savings.

anything other than that they're both going to suffer.
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by zinaunreal(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

For the marriage to be successful both couples need more than 200k savings.

The woman must have up to 200/250k savings.

The man must have up to 350/400k savings.

anything other than that they're both going to suffer.

I wont lie with the way i dey gazoo money these figures you putting here is frighteningly small. People dey try finally. Not easy at all and thats what scares me. Funny enough I discussed this issue with a friend of mine who is about to join the marriage institution without any Budget whatsoever. He is about to wed without money and claims his future wife is the understanding type. I pity him greatly
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 15, 2018
zinaunreal:

I wont lie with the way i dey gazoo money these figures you putting here is frighteningly small. People dey try finally. Not easy at all and thats what scares me. Funny enough I discussed this issue with a friend of mine who is about to join the marriage institution without any Budget whatsoever. He is about to wed without money and claims his future wife is the understanding type. I pity him greatly

smh. .
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Ayomide002: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
emelda86:

After u don born your children finish u come dey tell us who settling down help.... If I catch u eeh...
funny enough..I'm just in my last semester..undergraduate level..

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by AmericanSons: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
ideology:

Hahahha bros leave matter.

One of my friends budgeted 3M ended up spending 5M by the time he came back from Honey moon in US, he had spent almost 10M

Just go as the spirit leads
HoneyMoon in the US? NA craze?...i won't even dare it! Money does not grow on trees bro. Right now I am looking for just 10.8M to kickstart a multimillion naira supply business as financier will be getting 1M for each 500 pcs supplied, I no see.

We have a potential of 4000 pcs supply.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by adedoyin96(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2018
cheesy angryu need to av more than that before planning of marriage becoz marriage need much money
Re: How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? by Raypawer(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Guy, you kracked it up

vizkiz:

You think marriage is all about feeding stomachs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.