Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tekno Jogodo Video, The Worst Video Of The Year(do You Agree) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tekno Jogodo Video, The Worst Video Of The Year(do You Agree) (882 Views)

Watch And Download Tekno - Jogodo Video Here / Tekno - "Jogodo" (Video) / Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Jogodo Video, The Worst Video Of The Year(do You Agree) by Nijablog: 2:16am On May 12, 2018
Days ago, Tekno released the much anticipated visuals for his most recent song titled Jogodo and as expected the feeling of wanting to click the stream video button was high knowing how talented the slim daddy can be but unfortunately what I got was just out of this world as I was very well dissapointed in the Clarence Peter directed video.

As I stream through every single second of the video even till the end, what kept running through my mind was “is this tekno for real”, “is this the video for a song Tekno have worked so hard on and have successfully planted in the mind of music lovers” and “was this video really directed by Clarence Peter” and even more thought to the shock I received as I stream through this very wack video.

Indeed Jogodo by Tekno is a song that have really been receiving massive airplay all across the country and even though it is a copycat of one of Nigerians hit songs back in the days and that’s Polongo by Danfo drivers, Tekno’s efforts in resonating the vibe must be commended. With a well thought out and formulated lyrical composition like,

“Don’t leave me, I nor go leave you o girl o
Oh my God o
If you give me love, I give you mother o
Oh my God o
If you want me girl, I want you o
Oh my baby o
What you do, I do to you o
(Highlight)
My love Na the koko
If I give it to you girl, u go Jogodo
Give me the conto
Come here, come get this photo
Girl, my heart is bigger than the ocean
Baby let me be your backu-man
And if you give me your lotion, am available”.

Tekno was no longer far from delivering the next Industry’s big hit. All that was just needed was a great musical video that can be streamed on national televisions, mobile devices, and YouTube but all he did was something unexplainable to me.

The video started with an introduction that was not even in line with either him or the song, then moved into a storyline that was not even in line with the song and then the wackful dance steps that weren’t even in accordance with each performer as Tekno can be seen dancing to the right while the rest are divided among themselves either dancing to the left or any other direction… All this and even more other faults in the video made me to pause the video for a later viewing.

SEE ALSO : JX Review!!! Tekno - Yur Luv
Editing on the other hand was a problem. Poor editing and presentation styles and this even made me to wonder if Clarence shot this. The editing pattern made the video to look like everyone was doing their own thing. For example the song is saying one thing and Tekno is singing another while his choreographers dances to another beat or even song.

Like seriously, do Tekno still needs to watch Danfo drivers Polongo in order to get the video right. Anyways the video is out and it is the current rave of the moment but this review was written to voice out how it feels watching something below expectation and a call for Tekno to step up his game.

Let me drop my pen here and hope the Alhaji Tekno do the needful next time.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/tekno-jogodo-video-the-worst-of-the-year-do-you-agree/

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/tekno-jogodo-video/ WATCH VIDEO HERE

Cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Come and share your thoughts...

Re: Tekno Jogodo Video, The Worst Video Of The Year(do You Agree) by chicoMX(m): 2:18am On May 12, 2018
All his songs sound almost the same.

I kinda liked his touch on jogodo tho

(1) (Reply)

Music: King Sammy - Masun / Lyrics Of Fashion Song By Karan Sehmbi | Rox A / [video] AKA – “fela In Versace” Ft. Kiddominant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.