Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime (6397 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent / Multichoice To Increase The Price Of Dstv And Gotv Subscription / How To Stop Glo From Deducting Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by TechyPals(m): 2:41am On May 12, 2018
GOtv have make their subscription very easy to make by using your airtime. GOtv offer you a new way to subscribe with airtime or not.
There is no need to spend much time to visit their office. It is much better than and quicker to pay online or from your phone using your airtime.
The subscription can also be made outside of Nigeria, that is when you are on your roaming.

Check the reply below by konews

Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by TechyPals(m): 3:17am On May 12, 2018
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by hitchowoyemi(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2018
*909# is stanbic bank code.. o ye minister of information and culture's offspring

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by TechyPals(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2018
Check the link and see kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by Ejadike(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
Nice info... Going to there centre to subscribe is just tiring.
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by adeememman(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2018
So you lied cos of traffic. All is about Stanbic bank. I declare this thread closed.
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by TechyPals(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
adeememman:
So you lied cos of traffic. All is about Stanbic bank. I declare this thread closed.

No, check the link and follow the instructions
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by adeememman(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
TechyPals:

No, check the link and follow the instructions
You are an unrepentant liar. I've been there. The post is all about using Stanbic internet banking or their ussd code *909 .
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by TechyPals(m): 4:20am On May 13, 2018
adeememman:

You are an unrepentant liar. I've been there. The post is all about using Stanbic internet banking or their ussd code *909 .
Am very sorry
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by TechyPals(m): 4:25am On May 13, 2018
I declare this thread close

1 Like

Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by konews: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2018
subscribing of your GOtv has been made easy, you can simply subscribe your GOtv from the comforte of your home with your phone. If you don’t know how it is done be rest assured you are at the right place because here in konews we will tell you how it is done. We will give you the tips and guide on how you can be to Subscribe with your phone without you going to the office of the GOtv
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/16/steps-on-how-to-subscribe-gotv-with-your-mobile-phone/
Re: Gotv Subscription Made Easier With Your Airtime by GMbuharii: 2:22am On Nov 21, 2018
What happened to Sony Max?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Machined To Perfection (it's friggin awesome) / Shocking Message I Received From MTN / How To Subscribe/activate Airtel 750MB For N500 Last For 14days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.