Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) (9884 Views)

About Relocating To Nigeria From The United States / Ican Private Lecture In Lagos. / Medical Doctor Relocating To Nigeria Needs Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) by Wilife: 9:04pm On May 30, 2010
You have offered the best piece of advice here. Thanks alot this will surely assist me in my move. Are u in abuja or Lagos if you don't mind me asking.

@Meddler, Lagos, and if u ask me, at the current pace of development and with the right leadership, Lagos will go places,
Re: Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) by naijacann: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2010
@Poster
You said you've gat and deferred a few offers.
Please whatz their pay range and conditions of service like?
I'm also planning on relocating back to nigeria as soon as I'm done with my PhD here in Canada. I need to change environment a bit.
Plz respond.
Thanks
Re: Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) by buzugee(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2010
wow, for such educated folks a lot of you cant spell or write well grin
Re: Relocating Back To Nigeria (To Lecture In University) by buzugee(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2010
oh yeah and my advice for people relocating home. what is a good rate CD today ? maybe 4 percent ? what is 4 percent of 1 million dollars ? $40,000 or about 4 million naira per annum. my point is that in order to relocate to naija you need to have enough guaranteed money coming in annually from outside source (abroad in foreign currency) to sustain you should in case things get k leg as they inevitably could in naija. i guess all i am saying is that if you no get $1000000 in a good CD account in britain or america to sustain you in naija while you go off on your ventures to try and succeed and blaze a new path in naija ? then sit your adventurous mungo park backside down in the uk or the usa  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Fear Over Loss Jobs To Automat / How To Tell Your Boss You Disagree / Does GPA Really Matter In The Labour Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.