Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal (1649 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Shortlisted Names 2019, Screening Dates And Venue / Nigeria Prison Service (NPS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 / Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by pennywys(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2018
Please I need help,
I've been applying for a position on the ongoing Nigerian Prisons Service 2018/2019 recruitment. After filling the online forms as required from stage 1 to 5 where I uploaded all my credentials as required I couldn't submit it in the end, the submitting button is nowhere to be found on the portal. Please help me on how to go about it

2 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by Spymate: 8:47am On May 12, 2018
Once u finish filling d form correctly and upload all documents dat mentioned on d site d preview n finish button will appear
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by Hobowobo(f): 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
The site has problems jarel
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by Bellolateef1985: 12:38am On May 13, 2018
plz someone should help on the NPS site to get registered because have been trying it and it's not bringing the page where I can start with the application
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by eojepa: 1:58am On May 13, 2018
like seriously, i don tire to try this site. its not going at all both day and midnight. abeg which browser i go use again.
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by Uzoezeamugo: 6:24am On May 13, 2018
Bellolateef1985:
plz someone should help on the NPS site to get registered because have been trying it and it's not bringing the page where I can start with the application
Try it by 1-2am and make sure you uploaded the
8 requirements before the finish icon will be active especially your medical fitness report cert. Good luck.
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by onlinesecret(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2018
please, what are the document to upload
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by pennywys(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2018
Spymate:
Once u finish filling d form correctly and upload all documents dat mentioned on d site d preview n finish button will appear
the finishing button is not there, and I encountered much difficulty to get to that stage of submission
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by pennywys(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2018
onlinesecret:
please, what are the document to upload

1. Medical Report
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Birth certificate or Age Declaration
4. FSLC
5. Passport Photographs
6. SSCE NECO OR WACE, and others degrees depending on the position of ur interest in that case NYSC Certificate or Exemption letter is required. For Superintendent Cadre MBBS plus prove of internship is required
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by OmoAbi(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2018
@pennywys, Please how were you able to log into the site in the first place? I need help on getting to open the site. It seem the site has been down for a long time. Anybody that has information on how to go about it should please message me on WhatsApp 08138672689
God bless you.
pennywys:
Please I need help,
I've been applying for a position on the ongoing Nigerian Prisons Service 2018/2019 recruitment. After filling the online forms as required from stage 1 to 5 where I uploaded all my credentials as required I couldn't submit it in the end, the submitting button is nowhere to be found on the portal. Please help me on how to go about it
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by OmoAbi(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2018
Must I use a desk top/laptop? Is there a specific browser to use? Am I doing anything wrong? Because I can't open the site. It's showing Host Error. Please send me a message on WhatsApp 08138672689 as I may miss replies here. Thank you.
pennywys:
the finishing button is not there, and I encountered much difficulty to get to that stage of submission
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by pennywys(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
OmoAbi:
Must I use a desk top/laptop? Is there a specific browser to use? Am I doing anything wrong? Because I can't open the site. It's showing Host Error. Please send me a message on WhatsApp 08138672689 as I may miss replies here. Thank you.
I've submitted mine today, you got to use 4G network for the site to open
Re: Please How Can I Submit My Application On NPS Recruitment Portal by OmoAbi(m): 12:18am On May 18, 2018
You people trying to register should use a broad band network. Mobile networks are not working well.

You're welcome!

(1) (Reply)

30k Per Month / Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / Job Opening@primero Transport Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.