Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (54047 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by swiz123(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2018
Buying panties and bra for bae

6 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 12, 2018
highpriestess:
ah!!it ended when I was in year 2.tongue
Lolz.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by BiafranBushBoy: 9:15pm On May 12, 2018
highpriestess:

lmao,nothing really.

oya be lying, I am listening.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 9:19pm On May 12, 2018
Marinee come and share.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Doctormarrvin: 9:19pm On May 12, 2018
XhosaNostra come and share.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2018
coolestofall:

I knw u r kidding, but I never kid with it. I cnt count hw many times d combination of epa n garri saved my life.

Ahh. I really don't know. But since it's eaten with garri, I guess it's protein.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:00pm On May 12, 2018
Fejos:
epa is groundnut

shocked. Imagine! Where I grew up, it was never called that. Thanks, though. wink
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by dierich: 10:08pm On May 12, 2018
I've to walk about a kilometer before I buy condom, and even if I wanna buy it I'll make sure it's a guy that'll attend to me, and if it's a lady, I'll make sure I lower my voice that d next person won't hear me.
and d worse part is, if you tell me d condom is #200, I won't be able to price it.
I need dis condom tomorrow, though I've just single one left but won't be enough, but d stress to buy it makes me not to go get it today...
I hate buying it but can't do without it... fuvk

11 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Pidginwhisper: 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
Cigarette when i was 5 grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by MrCork: 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol
You don't have to buy them at the same place na, you can buy each at a different place cheesy

^^^ kaiiii..see booooobsi. ..sweery please can I drink u? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nwaohafia1: 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
Rat Gum

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by sexdoll: 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
anything okirika

tufiakwa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 12, 2018
Condom cry

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nwaohafia1: 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The most important thing is for you to get your PVC and vote out the present failed government of President Muhammadu Buhari

Egbon...you are always on the controversial side. Why not watch Ahmed Makarfi first

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by tytunji29(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2018
Liliyann:
I still remember the look I was given the day I wanted to buy Postinor I prefer buying it far from my street to avoid gossip.
HE wud ve gone to buy it for u
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2018
Goodness! You just don’t give up do you? Sad
MrCork:

^^^ kaiiii..see booooobsi. ..sweery please can I drink u? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Divay22(f): 10:17pm On May 12, 2018
Nothing
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
Pregnancy test tube

6 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by PureMe01: 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
sugar u are really sugard
Sugar97:
grin grin that was then, not anymore. Buying sanitary pads used to be the toughest job in the world for me, especially if the shop attendant was a guy. grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Egbon...you are always on the controversial side. Why not watch Ahmed Makarfi first
We must ensure Buhari returns to Daura

5 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by BruncleZuma: 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
Dildò undecided
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by DAmericanDream(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
My own before na fufu aka akpu or santana! grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by ekanDamie: 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
Me its 200 naira boxers lorita meta.
I wait till its oja alè so i can choice my choose well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by EphraimBoat: 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

What do you gain when he comes back?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by chara019: 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
thought I would come across a female, stating Always. i shy ontop o,especially when there are guys around

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by chara019: 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
thought I would come across a female, stating Always. i shy ontop o,especially when there are guys around

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by coolestofall(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ahh. I really don't know. But since it's eaten with garri, I guess it's protein.
Smh 4 u. Which part of Nigeria r u 4rm.

4 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Ayodele1987(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
locust beans

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nwaohafia1: 10:23pm On May 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sending Buhari back to Daura is a task that must be accomplished. But let's watch contestants first.

Why do you think Markafi is the best?

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by greggng: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Ladies bra and postinor
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2018
I will never forget the day my boyfriend prank me, I told him am feeling headache.. Mr doctor prescribed codeine for me, he said it works very fast.. I thought he was serious oh.. so after the call, I went to chemist and ask for codeine... the lady just gave me a scary look and she did not answer me.. . I was so so embarrassed. I Leta called him and told him Wat happened.. Oga refuse to stop laughing � he said he was just joking and I took it serious.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amancio Ortega Overtakes Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World / See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s / Difference Between Mastercard, Verve And Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.